Final

Together

At first, Chanhee decided to become a singer because of passion. He auditioned, and was lucky that he got selected. He pulled through the demanding vocal trainings, dance practices because of that passion.

And he did it. He had gotten the chance to debut with 5 other people he had never seen before. All of them worked equally hard, but sometimes it gets really tough and tiring that Chanhee thought it'd actually outweighed his passion for singing.


Maybe it wasn't worth it.


He'd given up if he could. It'd only been a few months since Teen Top's debut. The adrenaline rush he'd felt and the cheers, do make him think twice sometimes. But it was getting really tiring and maybe, just maybe, he thought he had lost that passion. He no longer felt excited for the vocal trainings, and compliments made by people doesn't seemed as important as in the past. He wants to get back to his old life, having the ability to do whatever he wants to, without the supervision of anyone. And everyday it seemed like they were marionettes, controlled by the company to do whatever it wishes them to do.


Sometimes they would return to the dorms at as late as 2am, after the intensive practices to prepare them for their upcoming album. Chanhee would glance at the members and wonder what made them want to be in an idol group.

Was it the fame, the recognition, or the money? He never had the chance to question them because everyone seemed so busy trying to perfect their choreography, no one wanted to be a let-down to the company.

~

One month,
two months,
3 months,
............
and 2 years went past just like that.




Minsoo. He was close to him in the beginning, because after all Minsoo is the leader, and he felt that he was someone he could count on. He realised Minsoo is a really cool and compliant person because man, that guy wasn't one to hold any grudge on anyone (not that the others did), and you could count on him for any favors for no conditions needed. He is thankful to his leader's ability to put up with his and s' sometimes-unreasonable and childish behaviour. Things would certainly be different without his leader's guidance and patience, and he loved him for that.


Daniel. When he first met him, he was surprised how anyone could have so much energy and happiness in them. That was until he saw the younger curled into a ball, sobbing as his frame jerked uncontrollably. That day he realised the chirpy boy wasn't as chirpy as he seemed to be. Either that or everyone just had their breaking points. It only took Chanhee less than a few seconds before reacting and he sat beside the other, patting the sobbing boy's back while softly assuaging him that the boys will always be there if he needed them, and it'll be okay-s. And the following day, Niel swiftly whispered thank you so much to the older, before running to the others, abashed. The older could only smile. And it still happened sometimes when Niel wanted to let loose, and Chanhee loved the younger for not minding the fact that he was showing his weak side to him.


Changhyun. Chanhee really, really thought Changhyun was the maknae when the younger playfully lied to him (and almost everyone fell for it). He saw how Changhyun would still work as hard as he could despite not having as many lines as the others. He saw the comforting smiles he'd given to the members after practices, as an attempt to cheer them up after the tiring choreography. He liked the way he looked like when he was dancing, and he knows that he other believed that anything will come true if he believed in it. Conviction at its best, tbh. And he loved Changhyun for always being able to cheer everyone up, even when they're in the downest of the down.


Jonghyun. Not SHINee's, CN Blue's, but their own Jonghyun (even though he really respect and love the other Jonghyuns too). He actually thought the youngest was his age and he was surprised when he found out the other was the youngest. Looking matured is a compliment, he found himself repeatedly telling Jonghyun that whenever someone thought Changhyun was the youngest, instead of the supposed maknae. Chanhee found Jonghyun to be a really calm and collected guy, and he could be childish on days he felt like and serious as hell if he wanted to. That's the part he loved most about Jonghyun, being able to work that hard towards his goal even from a young age.


Byunghun... He couldn't found a word to describe him. Unbroken, immaculate? But he was sure the other was definitely more than that. As time went past, Daniel who normally would go to Chanhee, became more glued to Minsoo, and Changhyun have Jonghyun. And he.....has Byunghun. Byunghun had always been the dearest to him, and he always will be. The occasional touching, hugging, teasing...surely it meant something doesn't it? But Chanhee liked the way things are currently; not overly complex. And he loved Byunghun for always being there, as a friend and sometimes more than that.

~

And there he is, laying on the couch while waiting for his turn to bathe and grunting will you pleaseeeeeeee hurry up you asses every 5 minutes. But he guess he liked the way his life turned out to be. The journey to stardom was shaky, demanding and difficile. And he's glad he pulled through, with 5 other guys he never had thought he'll adore so much. And he knows that no matter how hard things get in the future, as long as they stay by one another's side, it will all be okay. Maybe, no, for sure, the five other boys' existence outweighed his uncertainty toward his goal in being recognised for his/their talent.

He glanced at the members, smiling a little to himself, mouthing thank you guys to no one in particular, before heading to the shower.

 


 

A/N: GUISE GUISE GUISE guess what I'm best at

yep you're correct

abrupt endings

 

okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and I really do love angst but I like writing happy endings more than I do for the other......... and I know the phrasings are a little weird and stuff but I'm gonna leave it like this~

but still!!!! hope y'all liked it~ comment? ^_^