Never let go

Never let go (Sequel)

 

After finding that letter last week, I could not make myself stop thinking about Changmin. I have to meet him; I have to make it right. His number is still in my memory, so I call him. A female voice on the other side informs me that this number has been disconnected. Trying my luck to reach Changmin, I call his best friend and business partner Jung Yunho. But luck has definitely left me as Yunho says that Changmin has moved to Japan to work on their new music project. Hanging up the phone I feel my last hope to see him is slowly disappearing.

For another year I live as a zombie. People close to me are worried. My good friend Jaejoong keeps making me go on blind dates with guys of his choice. However, the date usually ends up weirdly, because the guy he chooses always somehow resembles Jung Yunho. So at the end of the date Jaejoong comes and flirts with him! I now start to wonder if he has a crush on his handsome coworker.

As the time passes, autumn comes and Seoul becomes cold and wet. Every night I cuddle myself, thinking how nice it would be to have someone to keep me warm. Wishing that someone to be my baby Changmin.

On one of such rainy and cold days I am sitting at a coffee shop. It is raining outside, and a lot of people come in just to wait for the rain to pass.

Suddenly I see a familiar figure walking into the shop. He doesn’t have an umbrella, so now he is all wet. I stare at him for a moment trying to collect my thoughts, and not believing that it is him. He grunts and runs his hand through his hair to get rid of some of the water.

“Changmin-ah”, - I whisper. I now want to run to that figure and hug him to never let go. But by the time I get up from my chair he is already stepping back outside. Watching him walk away I can’t contain myself. I scream “Changmin oppa!” – And run out of the shop into the rain. It’s already too late. I see a car driving away with him inside. “Oppa!” – I scream again, and salty tears run down my face mixing with the autumn rain. I am all soaked now, as I continue standing outside the shop.

 

naui nunmuri keudaen boinayo haruharu keuriwohabnida...
Can you see my tears. I long for you all day
kaseum ddeollideon keudae ibmachumdo ijeneun chuoeki dwoettnabwayo...
My heart beat when we kissed but now it's all a memory

 
My Love saranghaeyo saranghaeyo keudae deutgo ittnyayo
My love I love you, I love you...Are you listening
My Love ijimarayo jiuji marayo... uriui sarangeul..
My love Don't forget Don't erase... our love..

 
maeil nan keuriumsoge harureul beotineunde keudaen eodittnayo...
Everyday I long for you. That's how my day goes by. Where are you...
naega mianhaeyo mianhaeyo keudae iji mothaeseo
I'm sorry I'm sorry that I can't forget you...
My Love dorawajwoyo.. ddeonaji marayo naegyeoteseo jebal
My love come back to me.. Don't leave my side, please...

 

I walk in the rain as far as my legs take me. It’s getting dark. I realized the rain has stopped and I am in front of the music company where Changmin works. I look up the tall building “Changmin-ah, are you there? Are you sitting in your office right now? Please look out, please see me, please come… I love you”.

I don’t know how long I been standing by the office. Waiting. Waiting for what? Hoping that I will see him coming out to go home. People leaving the building look at me strange.  I look terrible, all soaked in the rain and with blank expression on my face.

My legs are hurting now, so I turn around to leave. I walk away trying not to look back with the hope that he is coming out now, maybe he will when I leave. I lost hope; I will just continue being a zombie now.

“Ana-ya” – I hear a soft voice behind. “Don’t leave…”

I stop. That voice. Oh how I wanted to hear this voice for past two years. Unwillingly I start crying again.

 

Love, oh my sweetheart, Oh the day you left
How much, how much I cried for you to return
Please, only a wound left inside 
Where to go, only crying today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i4fzr1CaAM

 

I turn around. I see his beautiful face. His loving eyes looking at me, searching my face. “Baby, I’m sorry. Please don’t cry”. – He says softly.

“I’ve missed you so much!” – I whisper to him, “Baby, please don’t leave me again”.

He comes closer, and kisses me. I close my eyes, and it’s like the first time, feelings come rushing in. I want to stay in this moment forever, to feel his lips on mine over and over again.  But he pulls away, and hugs me tightly. “I’ve missed you too, so much”- he says. “I can never stop loving you, even for a moment. Let’s get married and stay together for eternity”.

I softly push him away to look at his face. “If I have many lives, I want to spend each of them with you. Even if you leave me again, I will never let go”.

“I guess that means yes”. – He smiles and kisses me again. “I will never leave you again, ever”.

 

Holding hands we walk away, to never let go.

_________________________________

Woohoo! Happy Ending! =D 

Hope you enjoyed the story and I did not dissapoint you. It came out to be shorter than I wanted it to be, but I put all my emotions in writing this. Made myself cry in some parts lol Thanks for reading! Comments make me happy! =D