Why, Why, Why

My "Normal?" School Life

Recap!: Taking a deep breath I walked in and all eyes instantly went on me. When the teacher noticed everything settle down he stood up to see the cause and noticed me.

"Ah, you must be the new student we were expecting..."


"N-neh.." I gulped feeling my classmates eyes pericing holes through me.

"Well you seem normal enough...Please introduce yourself"

"annyeonghaseyo my name is sunmin lee and--" My introduction got cut off when I noticed the class began to resume what they originally were doing 'Wellll so much for making friends' I thought bowing to the teacher and walking towards the only empty seat. and lucky me it was close to the 6 scary guys which I so didnt want to happen in the first place.

Sitting down I didnt even bother taking out my notebook considering I wasnt going to learn anything in it anyways and instead grabbed my drawing notebook and drew what I hoped the inside of the school should have looked like. Looking up from my drawing for a split second noticing a girl standing infront of my desk smiling at me.

"H-hi" I nervously said.

"Hello! Im Hyuna! Do you have lots of strength??!"

'Kinda of a weird question to ask someone you just met and why is she shouting so much?' I quickly thought. "Um no, not really unless im angry".

"Aww that ! If you did you couldve joined my gang! We're called 4minute! Im trying to adverstise to get more people! Well lets talk again bye!". Then she ran off and went to go talk with some guys. 'What a strange girl, she was pretty but strange'. Peering back at my drawing I noticed I  finished it already so while stuffing it back into the dark depths that is my bag I heard a low husky like voice call me out.

"Yo! You! New girl!" honestly I dont know who is calling me so I look around until I see a hand beckon me over so I looked up to see the hands owner and

'Dear god' was all that came to my mind since it was one of the 6 scary guys.

I really didnt wanna go over there so I sat frozen like a statue hoping they would forget about it...No such luck

"YAH! New girl do you have something in your ears?! I called you over here!" Silently in my mind I kept praying they would just leave me alone...Again no such luck.

Once I heard no more calls to me I relaxed and opened my eyes only to see 2 of them standing infront of my desk.

"Ca-Can I help you two?"

"Yes you can actually we want you to come over there with us" the one on the right smirked which really gave me a bad feeling.

"and if I decline?"

"Well then we'll just take you by force" the left one smiled, who can smile while saying that

"Seeing as either way I have no choice..."

"GREAT come on!" the both grabbed my arms and pulled me over there. "We got her you guys!" they smugly said sitting me down next to one who reminded me of one of my favorite characters of one of my favorite anime. Who was it? Oh yea tamaki suoh well his personality cant be the same right?.

"Hi there im himchan! the king of this group, if im not mistaken your sunmin lee, my your a pretty lady indeed especially up close".

Nevermind hes exactly the same. "Ehehehe..Thank..you? I guess" I said feeling super uncomfortable especially while sitting next to someone whos wearing a full mouth mask. He hasnt talk once at all. Just then a guy who looked like he was scowling at everybody spoke up.

"Okay getting to the main point of things we want you to be in our group we need a girl for amusment and entertainment purposes when we get bored also to cook and clean for us too" Everybody else in the circle nodded then looked in my direction while I just gave them a wtf face.

"I...What...Wait..HUH?!!"

"Great its decided then you are now our new member person!" they all started cheering while I was in a state of shock.

'Why, why, WHY?!'