One-shot 8D ... STARTS . B|

Sebastian one-shot~

SORRY ITS SO SHORT!! . 

~.~ .... I LOST MY MO-TI-VA-TION. .. D;

"Lia-chan~" Sebastian called , looking for his lovely-little Lia .

"Yes?" Lia poked her head out , looking up at Sebastian cutely . 

"Can you do me a favor?" Sebastian grinned his usual creepy smile . " I need you to put this in my room for me." He handed her a completely white box . "Once you get in there , you can open it up , and see what's inside." He finished , and walked away smoothly .

"Alright.." Lia quickly headed towards Sebastian's room , curious to see what was inside this mysterious white box . She was slightly sad that her boyfriend didn't tell her what was inside it anyways , instead , he had made her walk all the way to his room just to open the box.

"Hey Lia! What's that in your hands?" Grell asked as she made her way past him .

"It's nothing important ... I think.. I'll see you later." Lia hastily quickened her pace , wanting to arrive at her Sebastian's room .

Creeaaak....

The door creaked as she opened the door to his room . We should really get this door and the hinges replaced . She thought . Carefully analyzing every . Single . Part . Of . His . Room . Lia sat down oon his bed , the box in hand . Should I open it ? She decided to open it , and see what was inside .

Lia carefully opened the box , afraid of what might come out . As she took the lid away from the box , She became more and more curious as to what was inside of it . Lia slowly inched forward , looking into the box .

After searching almost every inch of the box , she noticed something silver . Lia picked it up , only to see it was a silver ring .

"Will you marry me?" Sebastian asked , appearing out of seemingly no-where .

Lia gasped , shocked . "Of course I will!" She jumped on Sebastian happily , while all he did was chuckle , and pat her head.

Click! Click! Snap! Snap! (FAIL CAMERA SOUNDS LOL)

The soon-to-be married couple turned around to face their audience . Grell , Ciel , Elizabeth , Mey-rin , Lau , Finnian , Bardroy , Tanaka , Ranmao , William , and The Undertaker , All armed with cameras . 

"Aww! Aren't they so cute together?" Meyrin whispered to Finnian .

"I agree!" He whispered back . 

"What are you all doing here?" Lia asked , monotonously . Obviously not happy that their moment was ruined by them .

"What does it look like?" Lau asked , and raised his camera , taking another picture . 

"Congratulations , Lia , Sebastian ." William and Ciel said.

"Thanks.." They both replied . 

"So when's your wedding and honeymoon?"