Slippery Reunion

Slippery Reunion [Kyuhyun Oneshot]

 

After countless weeks of waiting and quiet nights, your boyfriend Kyuhyun is finally returning back to Seoul. You still remembered the day when you went to send him off on his world tour with his band mates at the Seoul International Airport. Reminiscing that day brought back your fond memory of hugging Kyuhyun at the gate with s discreetly chuckling off to the side as they watched you two warmly embrace each other. You didn't want Kyuhyun to leave. You felt like you wouldn't be able to survive without his daily dose of wittiness and clever antics, so you held onto him tightly never wanting to let go. In the end you did though, after Kyuhyun remarked that his fans want to see him too and you were hampering their wait for him. You quickly pulled away from him and feistily punched him in the shoulder before letting him walk down the gate with s.

Though that day was weeks ago, you still remembered it well, especially Kyuhyun's sweet face as he waved goodbye to you. Ever since that moment you've been waiting for the day for him to return to you. Luckily, today was the day you were waiting for, and you were so excited to be reunited with your rather mischievous boyfriend. So excited that you cleaned your entire apartment spotless, but yet you somehow managed to dirty yourself in the process. Your hair was entirely disheveled and in knots while your skin was blanketed by dust. As you took a look in the mirror, you realized there was no way you were going to the airport without showering off all the soot that blotted your skin and fixing up that medusa hair of yours.

You slowly pulled out your hair tie trying not to strain your already tangled hair as you head into the bathroom. With the hot water spraying out of the shower head, you quickly stepped inside after removing your clothes. The steam quickly encased you with its warmth and moisture as you lathered shampoo into your messy hair. As the hot water struck your bare skin, the fluffy foam of your body wash slid off as well eliminating the dust that once hugged your body. You gave your hair another quick rinse before stepping out of the shower and wrapping your lavender bath towel around your torso. You walked over to the door feeling the moisture from the steam settle on the doorknob as you turned it open. As soon as you stepped out of the bathroom you heard a familiar voice immerse your ears.

"_____-ah! Surprise!"

You quickly looked up from the floor as your stunned eyes fell on none other than your boyfriend Kyuhyun who stood in the hallway with his black cabin luggage at his side. You, on the other hand, stood in the hallway with your body quivering in embarrassment under a towel that hung at mid-thigh with your drenched hair dangling below your shoulders. You quickly reached into your bathroom and grabbed your shampoo bottle off the counter.

"YA CHO KYUHYUN! THERE'S SOMETHING CALLED A DOORBELL YOU KNOW!!!" you yelled in frustration chucking the shampoo bottle at him. Unfortunately your attack failed, for Kyuhyun's years of gaming experience seemed to have given him acute reflexes allowing him to catch the bottle right before your astonished eyes. He then brought the bottle to his almond eyes closely examining the label.
"Wow, so you use strawberry shampoo huh?" Your eyes begin to narrow in on the smirk unraveling on his face. "Well for future reference, I'm more of a coconut person" he recited casually tossing the bottle back to you, but of course you failed to catch it for your hands were too preoccupied in holding the towel tightly around you. "And what's the point of a doorbell if you already have a key?" Kyuhyun chuckled as he jiggled the keys in the air by his prideful face.

Dammit I knew I should have never given him that key...

"The point is it could prevent potentially awkward encounters much like this one!!!!" you yelled clenching the towel at your chest. Kyuhyun's eyes begin to scan you carefully from top to bottom causing your skin to become swept by infinite goose bumps.

"What do you mean awkward? It's not like it's something I haven't already seen" Kyuhyun stated defiantly. Your eyes instantly widened in shock, unable to believe Kyuhyun's words.
"MWUH?!?!" you exclaimed feeling completely violated.
"Oh c'mon, this isn't much different from that dress you wore when you all threw me that surprise party" Kyuhyun defended.

Your mouth hung open, startled by his tangential comparison.

"YA!!! How dare you compare that tube dress I wore to this stupid towel?!! Do you not see how uncomfortably short this is?!?" you attacked in defense.

"Really?" Kyuhyun questioned curiously as placed his luggage against the wall and begin to slowly walk towards you with alluring intent coating his eyes.
"Y-Y-YA!! Stay away from me!" you squealed desperately as your heart raced a million miles an hour.

However, Kyuhyun completely disregarded you and continued to make his way towards you with a bold smirk on his face. As he became within a foot of you, you swiftly held out both your hands in front of you and shook them wildly.

"YA CHO KYUHYUN! I'm being serious don't you dare come any closer" you scolded as you found yourself cornered by him with your wet back against the wall.

He took ahold of your cold wrists and pinned them against the wall at your sides. His strong grasp warmed your entire body making it feel as if the A.C. in your apartment was non-existent. His flawless face now hung literally inches away from yours and he continued to tighten the gap with determined eyes.

"W-W-Waeyo?" you stuttered hoping to suppress his apparent desires that seemed to be controlling him.

Nonetheless, he didn't even respond. It was almost as if you never said anything, but as his lush lips appeared to be getting dangerously close you immediately closed your eyes while your nerves overtook your body. You stood with your eyes shut tightly and your back stuck to the wall for quite a few seconds, but what you were expecting to happen never did. Instead you suddenly felt a hand gently brushing against your damp head. You slowly opened your eyes and discovered Kyuhyun standing tall in front of you with his focus now shifted to your head for some peculiar reason.

"_____-ah...why is there shampoo still in your hair?" he giggled as he gently rubbed the foam lying on your head. You looked up at him with perplexed eyes as he gave you a sweet innocent smile.

Aish... I thought he was going to do something else...Thank God…

"Oh...you...you were just trying to wipe away the shampoo..."

Kyuhyun tilted his head to one side rather confused himself.

"Um yes? ....What did you think I was going to do?" he asked completely intrigued.
"N-n-nothing" you mumbled with your face hung to the floor.
"Omo!....were you having dirty thoughts _____-ah?!?" Kyuhyun gasped in disbelief.

You immediately pushed him away in disgust.

"What?!? I was not! You were the one acting like a ert!"
"Me?!? No! You just misinterpreted my kind gesture! Gosh _____-ah, I know you really missed me but please control your feelings."
"Oh please, don't act like you didn't miss me!" you retorted sharply poking his shoulder.

Kyuhyun quickly grabbed your hand and pulled you towards him. He then placed his soft hand under your chin and lifted your face up to meet his dreamy brown eyes.

"To be honest ____-ah...I missed you every single day I was away" Kyuhyun sighed. "I missed spending time with you and seeing your smiling face. Everything just felt so different away from you..."
"Hmmm...Well we better set things back to the way they were right?" you asked optimistically.
"Yeah, so hurry up and get ready. We have a lot of catching up to do" Kyuhyun said as he gave you a sly wink.

"OoOo~ where are you taking me?" you inquired completely awe-struck.

"The convenience store" Kyuhyun responded bluntly poking your forehead. 

"…Eh? Waeyo?!?!"

"You need coconut shampoo."


PS: The coconut thing was totally made up haha I'm not sure if Kyuhyun is very fond of coconuts.. but I know he doesn't like vegetables LOL I wanted to find out what his favorite fruit/food was but i couldnt find anything on that, BUT if there are any GAMERS out there who know do tell me!!! I want to stay as realistic as possible to his character ;) kansamnidha! ^^

AND hey you! I could really use your thoughts! Feel free to drop me a comment! <3