CHAPTER 1

Please Don't Leave

 

It was mid-August. The sky was covered with blots of white puffs. I hummed along with the music blasting through my headphones. The breeze glided along my face as I picked up the speed on my skateboard.

“Finally here,” I said aloud as I took off my headphones and rest it on my neck. I grabbed my skateboard from my feet and walked into the building.

The room was nearly empty. Chairs were set up against a wall and a small black TV hung in the corner of the ceiling. Magazines were stacked high on the small coffee table. I paced towards the counter and rang a bell. A few seconds later, a woman came out of the back door and walked behind the counter. She wore a white nurse uniform, her thin brown hair tucked into a neat bun. She scanned my figure, looking up and down. I wore a black hoodie with gray skinny jeans. I had on sneakers, a black cap, and had short hair with side swept bangs.

“May I help you?” she asked.

“A-Ah, yes, I’m here to see Jung Daehyun.”

She went on a computer, and a couple of minutes later, she responded:

“6th floor, room 37.”

“Thank you,” I bowed and walked towards the elevators.

Ding. The elevator doors opened. I stepped inside and pressed the 6th floor button. The doors closed and the elevator started to rise. I clutched my skateboard tightly. I hadn’t seen Daehyun in week, due to our busy schedules. I was worried. I stared at my dirtied sneakers and thought.

The elevator doors opened, but on the 4th floor. A slender teenage boy walked in. His hair was multicolored; blue bangs, and the sides of is hair was blonde. He was very tall, but had a soft baby face.  He wore a graphic t-shirt, cargo shorts, and sneakers. After a quick glance, I continued to look down.

“Aren’t you hot?” he asked aloud.

- TO BE CONTINUED -

A/N: Hi readers! How is it so far? ^^ I know it’s a bit short, but I have started the second chapter already! The reason to why this chapter is so short is to see how many people actually want to continue reading my story. If I hit five or more subscribers, I’ll be happy to post the second chapter soon! ^o^ ~

Please comment and tell me what you think I need to improve on and what you opinion on my story is! And if you want, leave suggestions! Thanks! ~