Look what I found!

Too Many Relationships

As Hyuna walked out the empty theater, Hyunseung stopped her.

"Hey, you know what Yoseob told me?" Hyunseung asked.

"No, what did he tell you?" Hyuna asked as her sad mood quickly changed into anger.

"He told me that you like Gikwang. Isn't that just ridiculous?!" Hyunseung yelled out.

"Yeah, I can't believe it."

"I know right?!" Hyunseung said in anger.

as Hyunseung walked outside to calm himself down, Hyuna was thinking of how to get back at Yoseob.

"I WILL get revenge, Yoseob." Hyuna whispered to herself.

Hours passed but barely anyone at the party noticed.

"Lets go back to the dorm now, it's getting late, lets see each other at the car right now." Doojoon texted everyone.

Everyone went back to the car and fell asleep except for Dongwoon because he was driving.

"HHEEYYY..... Wake up!" Dongwoon screamed as he parked.

Everyone suddenly woke up due to the shocking scream.

"Hey, why'd you wake me up? I was dreaming of cute, fluffy, bunnies!" Yoseob told Dongwoon followed by a yawn.

'We're at our dorm already." Dongwoon replied.

"Okay, lets go." Everyone yawned.

Everyone was so tired that they didn't even eat dinner before they brushed their teeth and went to sleep.

Hyuna woke up earlier than the others that day, sneaked into Yoseobs bedroom, and grabbed his phone.

"I like you.. :) <3" Hyuna texted to her phone.

"Everyday I shock,SHOCK! Everynight I shock,SHOCK!" Everyones alarm rang.

"Hey, where's Hyuna?" Hyunseung yawned at breakfast.

"She already headed down to the studio. I heard her get ready." Junhyung replied.

"Mhmm... Okay." Hyunseung said as he headed towards the refrigerator.

"You guys want to eat bacon for breakfast?"

"YES!" B2st yelled as the room was filled with screams.

"Look what I found, manager Lee!" Hyuna screamed as she ran to Mr.Lee's office.

"Yes, Hyuna? What do you want?" Mr. Lee asked as he rotated his chair into half circles.

"Look at this!" Hyuna excitedly screamed as she placed the fake text message in front of the managers eyes.

"Is this how you want B2ST to be known for? being cheaters!?" Hyuna screamed.

"I can't believe this! I'm sorry Hyuna, I'll try to talk to him, okay?" Manager Lee asked.

"Mhmm... I'll try not to get mad at him." Hyuna replied as she fake-cryed.