We belong together

We belong together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6:

(Please leave comment i hope you like this chapter)

A week later Ki young is starting to develop feeling for Cha Bo he hate that she hanging out with Sun Hee and never since she told him that she like Sun Hee he trying to distance himself away from her. Cha Bo doesn't know why Ki young is avoiding her, he hardly see him and when she does Ki Young just walk away.

Cha Bo and Sun Hee went to eat lunch together Sun Hee ask her if she busy next week that he have ticket to his play and he wanted to knows if she wanted to go Cha Bo said "Really I would love to" he smile he get up and turn to leave when he turn around and say then "It's a date" leaving Cha Bo speechless.

At the catharsis all of Lee shin and Lee kyu won friends were celebrating Lee shin getting the role the Director was there with his wife he said to Lee shin that "You did good" Lee shin said "Thank" they were all drinking expect for Lee kyu won and Lee shin, he gave her water instead everyone's look the Director say "Is that water?" Lee shin said "Yea Lee kyu won cannot handle alcohol" she said "Ya" Jung Yoon Soo smile seeing Lee shin happy with her again, one by one everyone's leave expect for Cha Bo and Ki young.

Cha Bo was drinking and he told the glass from her hand asking why she drinking so much she said she "I am not" he ask her "Are you drunk?" she said "Aniyo I am not drunk" He said "Cha Bo let's go" he get up but she was still sitting there he told her to get up but she still stay seated her head fall on the table he said " Cha Bo" He lift her head seeing that she really drunk he told her to get on his back, he carry her and as he was walking she said "Ki young I—like you" he said "What?" She repeat it again "I said I like you" he didn't say anything she said "Why are you avoiding me?" he said "What?" She didn't say anything she fell asleep on his back.. After he takes her home he left when he got home he was on his bed and kept thinking about what she said he wanted to know if she means it or it she said it because she drunk.

Lee Shin texts Lee kyu won saying "Goodnight" But she didn't see it she had already fallen asleep, Lee shin was in him room also thinking about how Lee kyu won remember the magic s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter