Chp. 1

Mission: Get close with EXO-K

 

"Miyoung-ssi , can you be my girlfriend?"

You smiled at the boy infront of you and helped him up , he looked at you and smiled " So is it a yes?" You pouted and shook your head " JunKyung-ssi , i'm not ready for a relationship yet , maybe after two years? Then I may consider." He smiled at you and nodded , " I will wait for you!" and he ran away.

Again, you rolled your eyes , this is the 23rd confession this week , and it's only wednesday, you were deep if thought when  , " Mimi!" Your best friend , ChaeMi , shouted across the whole canteen , everybody's attention turned towards you , you smiled at them and hurried to your best friend , you slapped her shoulder as you placed your lunch tray at the table and sat down. 

"Ouch! What was that for?" She glared at you , you glared back at her " For shouting MIMI!" --- you imitated her voice --- " across the whole freaking canteen , and how many times did I ask you not to call me Mimi?" You puffed up your cheeks and turned the other way , ChaeMi started poking at the side of your stomach , " Alright , alright , sowwie Miyoung , prease forgive moi???" She did her ageyo , knowing that it's your weakness.

You turned back and pointed your finger towards her "Promise?" "Promise." And the both of you hooked pinkies. " Have you heard of the new students coming in today? " You looked at her , wide-eyed , new students... "Are they rich?" "Pretty rich... Wait , why are you asking?" She slanted her eyes " Oh , rich students are all so cocky , and you know I hate them , so if they are rich , I figure that I will just stay away from them as much as possible , when are they comi--" Girly shrieks cut off you sentence , your best friend smirked " Now"

You slipped your way to the front and saw 6 guys , ehem , HOT guys , the other girls around you are all screaming and shouting as if there was a million bucks infront of them. You rolled your eyes and leaned onto a locker " Who are they?" You asked the girl beside you " Oh , they are EXO! They are all so handsome and rich! Don't you think.............." She started the babbling about the stuff you don't really care , you smiled at her sweetly and thanked her before walking away.

Classes were so boring , and at every class , you are either building sandcastles in the air or just dozing off , no wonder your grades .  You were dozing off during maths class when you are awaken by the shouting of your classmates , one of the newcomer guy walked in and introduced himself " Annyeong haseyo , chonun Baekhyun imnida! " You stared at him , rolex watch , leather boots , how rich is he? He got placed into a seat behind you and you smiled at him before turning back to the teacher.  " Now , the square root of x is equally..." The teacher droned on and soon after , you fell asleep.

" Miyoung-ssi , Miyoung-ssi" You woke up when you heard someone whispering your name , you turned your head and find yourself face to face with Baekhyun , both of your faces were less than a inch apart , Baekhyun staggered back , blushing deep root red , "Uh , I.. I'm not doing anything to you , I was... was just , I wanted to wake you up , uh , school is over..." He trailed off , you smiled at him " Nah , it's nothing! Bye bye!" You waved at him and walked away.  How innocent...

You walked in your martial art practice room in school , wondering why the light was on , it was not exactly yours , but no one ever comes here , no one even know that this room exist. You peeped inside , and saw a guy practicing martial arts , " Why are you in here?" You asked from your hiding spot , who knows , he may be some kind of serial killer coming to get you , the guy turned around , " Aren't you one of the new student?" You came out from your hiding spot and looked at him , " Am I at the wrong place , I was just walking around the school when I saw this room , so I thought I could use it , do you want me to leave?" 

You smiled at him and placed your equipment down onto the floor " No need to do so , but , it's only me using this place , so make sure you don't tell anyone!" You winked at him , you recalled his skills just now when you saw him practicing , he would make a good opponent to you , you smiled, " Do you want to have a duel?" He took in your size and smirked , "Duel? With me? Are you sure?" You sensed his cockiness and smirked too , " Why not?"

*****************************************************************************
A/N : OMYGEE , my first chappie is done , tell me if it's okay?? :/

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNmNq25WzfVjd-vUZjxOm

There , Bacon is giving you a kiss , hehehe

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnYErFByyBy5O4Ar8t5ih

Yes exo-k , I know you love moi :D Spread daa love to the readers!