The Distance Between the Lips

G-minor to G-stress

Jin Yoo Jin was not the best role model for every student in any school. He often intently broke the school regulation to entertain himself, such as wore his uniform reverse sided just to tease the English teacher. The teacher would definitely run down the stairs just to chase Yoo Jin and try to straighten his attitude. But of course he wouldn't listen. Jin Yoo Jin was not the type of student who pay attention when the teacher spoke, he usually put his deadpan expression before drawn into slumber -sometimes with eyes open-.

But that was definitely another story. Now, a pair of black orbs opened wide, glarring dagger actually. But not to giving attention to the teacher's preach in front of the class. Because Yoo Jin was too upset to listen to Mr. Jin Man's speech now for a reason. And the respective reason was nonchalantly twirling her hair, being not responsive to someone's ultimate death glare.

"What is she doing here?" Yoo Jin hissed at Ui Bong without averting his eyes from a certain pseudo-blonde haired girl..

"Who?" Ui Bong turned his head in order to take a good look to the object of Yoo Jin's glare. "Ah, i see. Ri-an is in our class now. Don't you remember that Kirin has a system that compel students exchange in every class every semester? And it happen now. Duh!"

"Why didn't somebody tell me?" the dark haired boy whined. Both of his hands were on his head, scratching the scalp furiously.

"Why must we? Besides the exchange system is not easily determined by the students' will. I know what you're thinking. You don't want to be in the same class with Ri-an. Infact i'm pretty sure that your head is planning a stupid action to make her being expelled from this class, or at least make yourself being expelled. Give it up. I know it already."

"What do you think you are? A mind reading device?" Yoo Jin was a little upset because of Ui Bong's accusation, but mostly because of Ui Bong was right. Duh.

"Really, man. Why do you hate her so much?"

"Who doesn't?" Yoo Jin raised his eyebrows. "She is so cocky and rude to everyone. She's so full of herself. She even had a princess complex. Just look at her hairpin, there is always crown-shaped ornament on it."

A smirk came across Ui Bong's lips, "Looks like somebody gives his full attention to her."

Yoo Jin's temple twitched, "Make you words straigt, Ui Bong. And your head, too."

The said boy srugged his shoulders at Yoo Jin's remarks, "Seriously, Yoo Jin. This is so classic. I've seen it many times. At first you use your mouth to silence her retorts with your words, but the next time you'll use your mouth to silence her..." Ui Bong smiled devilishly before continueing, "with your lips."

Yoo Jin stood up abruptly and snorted, "Keep your sense of romance for yourself. That will never happen. I'll smear a lipstick on my lips and kiss every boy in this school if your crazy fantasy even consist."

"Really? You'll do it?"

A voice interrupted Yoo Jin's petty bickering with Ui Bong and make Yoo Jin turned arround to find out who did the talking. But Yoo Jin couldn't see him because someone pushed his body hard. Before Yoo Jin could ever manage to yell or regain his balance, his body fell and collided with the nearest object along the way.

But to his greatest horror, his lips were landing on something unexpected: Ri-an's lips.

Thus, a loud slap from Ri-an echoed through the class room that day.

 

 


 

A/N:

Yay, this is the first chapter. Please, please, please tell me how you think. Comments, critics, means appreciation for me. Thanks before. ^^