Intruders

She's Back

When all of them ready to school..
*TALK *TALK *TALK *TALK
Until the bell finally rang, they all went to their respective class rooms.
--------------------------------------Skip--------------------------------------------------

                                             (Lunch time)
Ah jung and heegi ate together whie l and woohyun sneekly following them behind. When it's almost time L and woohyun runs toward their lockers, while running they bumped into 2 girls that cause the 2 girls to fall. They stopped running and helped them to get up.
Now for l and woohyun to say sorry and also to help them, they asked which class are they. They accompanied them to their class. Ah jung and hee gi saw L and woohyun walking w/ 2 other girls. 

ah jung and hee gi looked each other.

(Ah jung and Hee gi's POV)


We saw L and woohyun w/ 2 othere girls. hmm.. they seems new students here. So ah jung asked L and woohyun who are they.
The two girls introduced their selfs as Naeun and Hara. We also introduced our selfs.
So we looked at our schedules if any of us are in the same class. 


-Schedules-
*SCIENCE CLASS - Hee gi and Hara and Woohyun.
*MATH CLASS- Ah jung and Naeun and L


( Ah jung and L's POV)

Ah jung's thought* 

Naeun keep soon looking at L.
I think she likes him. this is bad...
I must observe them..*


teacher keeps on talking while naeun keeps on glancing at L.
L's thought*

I sense that Naeun keeps on staring at me. It annoys me a LOT* then the bell rang..


---CLASS IS OVER---


(Narrator's POV)


L,W,Ah jung and Hee gi walks through the hall way. ah jung and hee gi's walking first then L and Woohyun at their back. They are about to go down stairs but someone stepped on Ah jung and hee gi's foot that cause them to fall together. L and Woohyun was in shock, they ran to them and glared at hara and naeun. They are the ones who stepped on their foot. L and woohyun immediately carried them to their backs and went to the school clinic. L carried hee gi and woohyun carried ah jung.. Woohyun keeps on glancing at L and hee gi.
he felt jealous ...... Again.


(L and woohyun's POV)


We saw hara and naeun step on their foot and evily laughed, we glared at them and hurried to ah jung and hee gi. then we sent them to the clinic.
-After 30 mins-
We went out of the clinic supporting ah jung and hee. ah jung is badly hurt at her left arm and some wounds then hee gi is badly hurt at her leg. L decided to come w/ hee gi and woohyun w/ ah jung. 

-on the way home-

(Narrator's POV)


they went on separate ways.

(L and Hee gi's POV)


L's thought* I helped her to walk home, even though i want to come w/ ah jung. i held hee's shoulder to support her, but she tripped so i decided to carry her in my back, she almost squeeled.*
Hee's *thought* He carried me because i tripped .. he he's so handsome XD LOL.. Then he sent me home


(Ah jung's and Woohyun's POV)


Woohyun's thought*

L sent Hee gi home, I wanted to sent her home but L already did. then ah jung suddenly said " I want to eat samgyopsal"
I nodded.. AWW she's such a cutie XD ^^* 
the two went inside the shop.


Ah jung's Thought*

my stomach is grumbling! I want to eat so i said to woohyun i' hungry. we ordered samgyopsal and two chocolate ice cream. ( after 10 mins)
we quickly finished our food, it's time to eat the ice cream!


Ah jung's thought *

Ouch! my arm aches! I can;'t hold the spoon anymore! i tried but i failed. i think woohyun obviously saw that i cannot eat properly., so he feed me.. 


Woohyun's thought*

I saw ah jung having a hard time in holding her spoon. well you know because of her arm... so i feed her insted. W/ my spoon! <--- indirect kiss XD----
After feeding her I saw some chocolate on the corner of her lips and i wiped it. 
Ah jung's thought* I was done eating then woohyun wiped the corner of my lips w/ his thumb. heat rising through my cheeks. Then i drolled told him that it's getting dark, we must go home..
I quickly said to hide my blush.

 

 

 

HEY GUYSS!~ UPDATED DONE! WOOH! EXAMS ARE OVERRR~!!!
THNKS 4 THE NEW SUBBIES AND COMMENTS! THESE ARE MUCH LOVE !!


WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?
WHAT WILL HARA AND NAEUN DO IN THE FUTURE?
WILL THEY GET L AND WOOHYUN'S ATTENTION?
STAY TUNE!


---PREVIEW FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER---


Ah jung's POV!


L punched woohyun!
my eyes widened!

"STOOOPP! for goodness sake!"
..

..

..

She's still unconscious !! 




 WHAT HAPPENED?!
READ THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR MORE DETAILS HAHA xD