Let it go

Tears of an angel

" Why do they still want to fly away even though they're the left behind?"

~ Silence~

" Hope is what they believe in. Destiny is what they trust. Even though it's hurtful to leave their love behind and fly away, but it's life, so they can't run away. Die or live. Fly away or die in the snowy forest. It's time to let go all the weakness and go toward the destiny. Even though they're afraid, but there is no way to go back. As long as their hearts still love this place, they smile in silence to head to the stormy sky above their heads. " Goodbye " that word is a statement of an end, but it's also a begin of a new journey in this life."

Chanyeol turns his head slowly and looks at the boy who is laying on the grass with these closed eyes. The early morning dew-drop felt on his cheek and the chilly wind plays with his hairs. The morning sunlight makes the boy look sparkling on the green grass. Chanyeol can't explain whether he's in his dream or he's actually laying on the grasses field with an angel laying on his chest. A peaceful morning is always what they had been dreaming all weeks long. No more noise from cars, it's just simple beautiful in this field where they can look at the unlimited sky above their heads. A field was in the middle of the maple trees. Chanyeol knew this place seven years ago. A special place where he first spent his time with that special person after Chanyeol's parents passed away. For the first time he could cry out loud in front of someone without feeling ashamed of himself. Chanyeol cried and cried with all the tears in his eyes, he couldn't remember how long he cried, but he could never forget that special person didn't take his stare away from Chanyeol. Chanyeol felt a warm hug around his waist as the moment his tears were all gone. Kris came to Chanyeol's life just like that. The first person who saw Chanyeol's tears. The first person listened to Chanyeol's family stories. The first friend made him dinner. The first friend who walked with Chanyeol to school. The first friend who brought him an umbrella when it was rainy. The first friend who took care of him all night long when he got a cold. The first person gave a cactus to Chanyeol on his birthday. The first friend who helped Chanyeol stand up after a big fail on his exam. The first person became Chanyeol's best-friend. The first person received a wooden star that made out from Chanyeol's hands in one week. The first one heard the words " I love you" from Chanyeol after five years living without his parents love. Kris was Chanyeol's first love. Kris was the "first" of everything in Chanyeol's life these seven years. Kris's the exception who opened and took Chanyeol's hands back to the world when he was about to run away and hide. Kris melt the cold spaces in his boy-friend heart with his warm soul.

" Destiny! Do you believe in destiny?" Chanyeol talks quitely through the scent of the green grass.

Kris opens his eyes slowly and looks up at the cloudy sky. He raises his hand like he's reaching for something, then he says " Seven years ago, on a sunny day when birds were singing in happiness, butterflies flew around those pink lilies, soft wind in the fresh air of the chilly Fall. The day was lovely as normal, but there was a pause in that afternoon. The day one heart broke into smaller pieces, tears had gone all. The breath was hard and filled in tremble. The day someone could never forget , the day someone needed a hug.The day I actually saw a weak heart, I thought if noone was there with you, then you would choose to leave this world by your disappointment for this life. I tore my cold look and walked into your life.The day the door of your heart closed and then I came to open it. The day I stood in six hours to watch your tears in pain. I had never seen anyone in that much pain in my life. It was also the day I walked out from a cold glacier to get to your world and warmed up your heart with my caring voice. The day I wanted a true friend to lay down with me in this field and join all the peaceful time of this wonderful land. Seven year ago, on this day we met. I called it's our destiny. You're my destiny. Noone on this life can be as great as a best-friend like you. Because of you I knew I don't need anyone else to make me so happy like all these seven years. Even I could have spent my time to search for a girl to be my girl-friend, but why would I do that when I already had you, my only true love. Chanyeol ah, you're my destiny"

A smile can't be hidden on Chanyeol's face. Chanyeol and Kris are popular in their school, they are ones of the best students who wanted to be a tourist guide. Chanyeol's speaking skill and the way he uses his words is amazing, but he can't hide the fact that Kris's words are beyond perfect. Kris's a thoughtful boy who always thinks before he starts talking. Some people called him cold as glacier, but Chanyeol knew that Kris's cold face helps him look more stronger. Kris think that is one of the way to help him stay out of strangers.

Kris: So are you ready for our trip today? Or you're still playing in your imagination?

Chanyeol got back to reality from Kris's laugh.

Chanyeol: A trip?

Kris: Let's sit up now! We don't want to late for our trip

Kris sat up and reached his hand to Chanyeol with a warm smile. Chanyeol smiled and held his boy-friend hand. At the moment Chanyeol's hand was in his hand, Kris started to run " We're ready now! Hold tight, you don't want to fall behind"

Another chapter of their book is written by those yellow maple trees and their song is played by the green grasses where happiness was showed. Beautiful day with hundreds of shining plans ahead of their feet. Love is about to complete !

A note from Whitetulip: It had been about 5 days for me to write this first chapter, so I'm sorry for the late update. I already knew what will happen in this fic, but somehow it was just too hard for me to write the 1st chapter for this fic. You have no idea how many times I thought about how to use the words to fit the emotion for this chapter. I wrote then erased and thought again and erased... I went dizzy by myself and finally I could finish this chapter... One of the reason I was too hard on myself because I wanted to bring a true meaning of living to this fic. There is a part when I used " The first ..." to emphasise the paragraph, so I hope I didn't make you coufused. I promised myself to make this one as good as I could since it's connected to me in some ways. I'm sorry for making you wait so long, but I'm trying my best, so I hope this is worthy for all the waiting. Thanks to all who supported and enjoyed this fic. Truly felt touched in all these 5 days. Once again a big thanks to all my subs and the comments! For me comments and subs are the gifts that I receive from you after spending time to write. Some comments made me smile. Even though some comments are not the happy ones to read, but it's one way to help me inprove my skill. I'm thankful to read comments, so feel happy to give me your comment !