~ DESTINY ~

~ water + cactus = destiny ~

 

KHUN = WATER

I want to become the water because all of trees need water to live- I believe that. Tree and water have a special relationship. Water exists everywhere, in the rivers, in the oceans, under the ground and finally inside the tree. They meet each other every day. The most important reason is only by being the water, I can stay beside the girl I love. She is as beautiful and strong as a cactus. However, cactus doesn’t need water as much as other trees.

She is a small cactus with the soft thorns. But no one knows that. People often look at her thorns and think that they must be tough and shape. Therefore she must be so strong. Yes, cactus is strong but if there is a cut on its trunk, its sap will overflow like a person who is quick to cry. That is the tear of cactus. I wonder whether it is me, water?

The first day we meet, I'm also afraid of those thorns but I can’t stop myself loving her. Nevertheless, I’m a stupid water. I always treat people around me nicely, especially girls. I think boy should take care of girl. I don’t know it hurts Vic and that’s is the reason why once I try to come near her, she stays away from me.

The last day we finished WGM, she doesn’t cry; even a tear doesn’t fall. She smiles at everyone as she usually does. Looking into her eyes, I see the sorrow. She tells me that she will live fine and work harder. Without me, her life is still happy; at least she hopes that.

Victoria, have you ever felt happy when you stay beside me? If we’re apart, will you remember me like a special person whom you used to love? Or I’m just a memory like the end to one of your stories that you soon will forget? Somehow I know that in my heart you are always inside.

Finally, tree needs water or water needs tree?

TORIA = CACTUS

I’m a cactus with a million thorns. I love my thorns because they help me protect myself. I was born in a place doesn’t have rain and snow. It only has the scorching sun, sand and wind. Can you guess where it is? Desert is my hometown. Every day I try to rise higher and higher. I smile at the sun, sing with the bird and listen to many interesting stories of the wind. Every night I watch the moon and stars on the dark blue sky and think about my parent. At the place people usually call “heaven” , are they happy?

One day, I meet water. I have never thought that water will come to find me. Actually, I don’t need water as much as my friends. Without water, I can be alive- I believe that.

Water steps into my life like an autumn rain. He helps me find out another new world which is full of happiness, smile and even tear. I'm afraid that he will own my heart so I defend him cautiously.

However, I’m a silly cactus. During the time we film WGM, I always remind myself that every things are just fake, I must come back where I begin. Yes, I must but I can’t. For loving him, I myself break my thorns, one by one. When a thorn falls down, a piece of my heart is torn. How painful I withstand. Time goes by, my heart is full of wounds. I suddenly recognize if a cactus has no any thorn, will it be a cactus anymore?

Unyieldingness is what I want

Loving loneliness is also what I want

I don’t need water to treat me as the other trees

I don’t want to stay beside him to be his burden

Staying away from him is what I have to do

But…are all these things actually what I want?

The last day of WGM, I want to tell him that I’m so thankful because of his appearance in my life. I thank for bringing me the most beautiful memory and giving me a chance to love him. My heart whispers all these worlds but he will never know.

At the moment we say goodbye, I give him a cactus flower. Do you know the meaning of it? In Spanish, it means “ Please, come and take me away”.  I’ll wait for the day he comes to find me again with a cactus flower…

KHUNTORIA = DESTINY

Once upon a time…

When God creates cactus, God forgets to tell it that it needs water to live. Furthermore, God sends cactus to a place where water can’t go to-desert. Day by day, cactus tries to learn everything about the life. It never complains about the laborious life that God gives it. It always smiles and tries to become stronger, more beautiful and more useful. But deep inside its heart, it feels lack of something. And cactus always wait for it- a miracle…

Since water was born, God tells it that all of trees need it. Its task is bringing smile to them and taking care of them. Therefore, water always treats trees nicely. Water goes to many places to do its mission. It has met a lot of beautiful flowers such as aristocratic rose, resplendent sun-flower, graceful lavender and so on. Most of them love water but at the bottom of its heart it still feel lonely.

One day, water comes to a place. It only has the scorching sun, sand and wind. Is it called “desert” which the wind used to tell water about? Like the fate, water meets cactus. This is the first time its heart beats so fast. The beauty, unyieldingness and loneliness of cactus impress it so much. Cactus is so different with the other trees. Water tries to come near cactus through many thick sand layers. And water waits for a miracle…

Finally, can water and cactus stay beside together? The answer is in your heart.

However, there is a truth that cactus still needs the dew to blossom…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHEN YOU SAY NOTHING AT ALL

" It’s amazing how you can speak right to my heart

Without saying a word, you can light up the dark

Try as I may, I could never explain

What I hear when you don’t say a thing

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me

There’s a truth in your eyes saying you’ll never leave me

The touch of your hand says you’ll catch me whenever I fall

You say it best when you say nothing at all…"

THE END !

 

heart 20_08 heart