~~~

More Than A Tattered Bag (OneShot)
Please log in to read the full chapter

As a transfer student from China, Kris had no idea how to speak English. You, being the awesome person you are, were the only person in school to even approach this intimidating guy. For someone in the eighth grade, he was really handsome but looked cold.

"Hello." you say in Chinese.

"Oh, you speak Chinese?!" he asks, a little excited.

"Hehe, yes. I'm _____." you reply.

"Hello. I'm Wu Fan. But, you may call me Kris." he says with an adorable smile that you could not help but smile back.

Thats were it started. Where me and Kris grew up to become inseparable. Over time, you and Kris were known as the people whom can be described as the best of friends. You guys went everywhere together. From shopping, to concerts, even sleeping over at each others houses. Even your parents would mistake you guys as a couple.

"Mom, me and Kris are just friends." you said for the umpteenth time.

"I don't think so, I am sure there is more that you are just not telling me." she said, eyes squinting.

"What do you mean? Kris is just like a brother to me."

"Honey, I know you and I know Wu Fan. Maybe you two were meant to be something more." she smirks and walks away.

*What the hell?!*

~

Before the two of you knew, it was already the beginning of twelfth grade year. By this time, Kris understood and spoke amazing English.

"Come on Kris!" you said as you pulled him by the arm to the bus stop.

"Hehe, whats the rush?" he asks as he stands still.

"Wu Fan gege. I don't want to be late." you pout.

"Hehe, you need to relax _____. We have never been late." he smirks.

"Exactly. I don't want my record to be ruined by you Wu Yi Fan."

"Aish. Fine fine. Lets go."

He knew if you used his whole name, hell would come to earth. But, the one thing you could never understand was that if a guy would come up to you, Kris would scare them away. And, it happened often as well.

"Um... h-hey _____." said Ethan, a guy a grade below you.

"Oh, hey Ethan. Need anything?" you ask as you close your locker.

"Y-yeah. Um... this is for you." he says and hands you a rose.

Your eyes widen. A smile appeared on your face as you saw the kid was blushing and looking down at the ground.

"Wow. Thank you, whats this all about?" you asks as you take the rose.

"Um... y-you are r-really p-pretty. I-I would l-like it if you c-could-"

He was cut off by a pissed of Wu Fan. And when he was pissed, he was PISSED!

"Hi Ethan." he says and grabs him by the collar.

"K-Kris?! H-HEY B-BUDDY?" he says.

"No, you call me Wu Fan." he glares.

Kris had this thing where only close friends can all him Kris, and others must call him Wu Fan.

"I-is there a problem?" asks Ethan with his eyes closed.

"Yeah. You were handing a rose to my best friend." he glares some more.

"I-is that w-wrong?"

Kris simply nods his head.

"I suggest you take a hike. As long as I live, my best friend will only go out with someone I approve if. And you, are far, far behind on my standards." he says and lets go of Ethans collar.

Ethan just looked at Kris, standing his ground. Kris smirked and he stepped closer to Ethan. That did it, Ethan's little 5'4 could not compare to Kris who was over 6 feet tall. Ethan looked like he pissed his pants and ran away. Kris chuckled and looked at you. He made a disgusted face and grabbed the rose that was given to you. He went to the nearest trash can and dumped it in. Not, before he lit it on fire though. Once satisfied, he smiled and walked back to you, slinging an arm around your neck.

"Gege, that wasn't nice." you pout.

That kid dared mess with my best friend. I had to come to the rescue." he smirked.

"What if I wanted to say yes." you challenged.

He stopped and put his face close to yours, you could feel his minty breath on your lips.

"I know you. You would never, ever accept someone like him." he whispers.

You could feel your face heating up. You looked somewhere else and lightly pushed him away.

"C-come on Kris. I-I have work to do." you say and walk away as fast as you could.

Kris smiles at how cute your reaction was and looks back at the burning rose in the trash.

*No one will ever come near you. I will always make sure of it. One day, it will be me that will call you mine.*

Smiling, he jogged up to you and both of you went home together.

~

3 months later, you made Kris go to an audition for SM entertainment right there in Vancouver.

"I don't want to." he pouts.

"Eww, don't pout gege. You look like a creep~" you tease.

"I still won't go." he said and turned his attention to his textbook.

"Gege, please." you say with pleading eyes.

He sighs and looks at you.

"Why should I go?"

"Cause, gege is an amazing rapper and he has the looks." you blurted.

You covered your mouth once you realized what you said. You hid your face so he would not see your red face. He smirks and goes next to you mortified body.

"So, gege has the looks?" he smirks.

"Gege, leave me alone to die." you say as a pillow muffled your voice.

"Hehe, if you look at me, I'll go. I promise."

"...You swear?" you ask.

"Hehe. Yes _____. Now look at me." he says.

You still didn't move your face. Kris smiled and took you chin in his hand and made you look at him. He smiled a sweet smile before planting a soft kiss on your cheek. You blushe

Please log in to read the full chapter