Myungsoo's true feelings

I love you for who you are

It was a usual day of the Infinite. They were performing in Seoul. They have been nominated on a famous reward. The group performed with their new songs: 'The Chaser' and 'Feel so bad'. They did their best and everything went well. It was very succesful and now they were just waiting for the result.

- Goodnight Seoul. Now we finally got the waited results. And the winner is..... Infinite!!!!!!!!

- Yeaaaah. We won.

- Oh God. We really won.

- I can't believe it.

Everybody was extremely happy. They got the reward and bowed to the fans.  Most of the member were crying from happiness. The speech was told by Woohyun and Sunggyu. They fought with their tears as well and hardly said thank you to the Inspirites (Infinite fans). The maknae Sungjong was the most sensitive and cried all along. The members tried to comfort each other with hugging each other. Right now Myungsoo was comforting Sungjong.

- We won Myungsoo. We really won. I'm so happy. - Said Sungjong while wiping his tears.

- Yeah. It's really incredible. Come here. - Myungsoo hugged his partner and patted his back. - Don't cry. It's ok. Let's wave the fans. Smile, ok? They like your smile better than your tears.

- Ok. - They let go each other, smiled and waved to the fans. It was really a happy event. The first reward with their new songs. When the performance ended the members headed back to their dorms by their manager's car. The whole kpop band were very tired and exhausted. They barely waited to arrive at home. In the car Sungjong slept away. He was exhausted from the performance and crying. He slowly started to lean rightwards, towards Myungsoo. When the boy noticed and felt Sungjong's head on his shoulder, he slightly smiled, his heart suddenly started beating like crazy and his chest hurt. But when he realised that the all the members looked at him. He pushed away Sungjong. He pushed him enough hard to wake him up from his dream. He didn't intentionally do it. He liked the maknae he just felt himself embarassed around the orhers.

- Can you do me a favor and not lean on me, Sungjong?

- Oh, sorry hyung. I didn't notice it. I'm sorry. I won't do it anymore. Sorry.

- Why are you so cold Myungsoo? He just accidentally leaned on you. You don't have to kill him for it. - Frowned Sungyeol. - Anyway, come here Sungjong. You can lean on me if you want. - Sungyeol pulled Sungjong closer to him.

- Oh, no hyung. You don't have to. I'm fine.

- Don't be like this. I won't shout at you because of it. Don't be scared. Now, come here.

- O.. ok. Songjong put his head on Sungyeol's shoulder and quickly fell asleep again. While he was sleeping Sungyeol carefully put his arms around Sungjong and smiled warmly.

- It's gross. - Murmured Myungsoo.

- Look, somebody is jealous.

- You must be kidding. I have nothing to be jealous of.

- If you say so.

 

Oh, Lee Sung Jong. Why do you have to accept Sungyeol's recommendation? Can't you sleep without somebody's shoulder? Aish~ I wouldn't have had to push him away.

 

On the way to the dorm their manager got a call. He was called because 5 members were needed for a speaking show for tomorrow morning. The manager chose Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Hoya, Dongwoo and Woohyun. Since the show will be in another city, they got accommodation for tonight so they won't be late from the show and will get enough sleep. The manager called their assisstant to come after them with another car so the chosen members can transfer to the other car and go to the show's accommodation. Just Sungjong and Myungsoo left in the car. Sunjong still slept and Myungsoo just looked through the window and looked very calm. Although he wasn't calm at all.

 

Just me and Sungjong left. Just him and me. Alone. Oh God. Thanks. Finally I can be alone with him and act kind with him after all there won't be anybody who will look at us. And...

OMG. Kim Myungsoo. What the hell are you thinking about? If you would start to act all nice with him he wouldn't know what happened with you suddenly. He can also think that maybe you love him. You don't want him to know, right? You would just ruin and destroy your friendship. Don't forget. He is straight.

That's right. Sungjong likes girls. There is no way that he is gay. I should give up. But when I'm so close to him I can't help feeling the urge  to hug him, kiss him and say him countless 'I love you'. It's so hard. When I think about it I always get annoyed and start to act like rude with Sungjong. I didn't mean to hurt him but I just can't stop feeling that I want the most can never happen.