My Girl is too naive

My Girl is too naive

 

CHAPTER I

MASTER PIECE BABY

             Nickhun was enjoying his free time at their dorm; he actually owned all the rooms alone by himself because s went out.  Taeckyeon and Woojoung went to the gym to build up some muscles, they were preparing for their upcoming photo shoot for Men’s magazine. Junsu was helping in producing some new songs for JYP’s new album. Junho and Chansung went to the restaurant to have their lunch.

                Nickhun was surfing the net and there was a one picture that caught his full attention. It was a photo of a baby boy with a milky white skin, sharp nose, and wide eyes and had a sweetest smile on his chubby face. He then realized that netezen mixed up his photo with T-ara Jiyeon.  He was actually amazed by the perfect face of the baby. It seemed like it was a real human being for Nickhun. The baby got his lips and eyebrows. And his eyes and nose were the same as Jiyeon. ‘This baby is a master piece.’ He chuckled.

                Nickhun saved the picture into his phone. ‘I need to show this to her.’ He composed a multimedia message and sent it to his girlfriend. ‘You’d be amazed with this.’ He smiled.

 

The seven girls were catching their breaths as they followed the dance moves. They had been practicing for about 5 hours and they haven’t eaten anything yet, except for a mug of coffee that they had for their breakfast.

            ‘Don’t be too stiff!!! Move your hips more, sway to the left!!!.’ The choreographer said it out loud and showed the dance moves to T-ara. She swayed her hips to the left and flipped her hair at the same time. T-ara was easily coping up with the dance moves as their perfectly memorized and followed the dance routine.

            ‘Alright, that’s for now. Take some beauty rest.’ After the choreographer said it she hurriedly leaved the practice room.

           ‘She must have been tired.’ Eunjung was referring to their teacher.

            ‘She should be, because if she is not, then we are dead by now.’ Hyomin said it and threw herself at the floor. ‘Aiiys!! This is so tiring.’

            Eunjung also did what she did then she gave Hyomin a hug. ‘You are not alone dear. We are in the same boat. This comeback is killing me.’

         ‘Hey! Don’t complain.’ Soyeon joined them. ‘And can you please lower your voice. Our president is just around the corner. He might hear your whining.’ Soyeon said it with her voice lowered down.

        ‘Unnie..they are not whining, they are just complaining.’ Jiyeon said it while she was checking her phone. She saw a message from her “oppa”. Jiyeon had a huge laughed when she saw the picture of a baby boy and she read the message.

        “I got this from the internet and nitezens are “deabak”. How could they make this cutest baby on earth? And take note, they used our picture together. What do you think? Shall we make this so called “master piece baby” into reality?”kekeke!!! Please give me a call. I miss you!”

      Jiyeon was red-faced after she read the second last sentence of the message. ‘Reality?..what was he thinking?.’ Jiyeon broke her self-thoughts when Eunjung snatched her phone.

       ‘Yah! What are you reading? Your face looks like a red tomato now.’ Jiyeon tried to get back her phone but it was too late. Eunjung and the rest of her unnies are now reading it.

       ‘Yah! Jiyeonah! Your baby is so cute!’ Eunjung .

       ‘My baby?’ Jiyeon was puzzled out.

       ‘Aigoo..our makanae. Don’t you get it?’

     Get what?’

       ‘This baby is your son and Nickhun is the father of this baby so it means that once you guys did it. Netizens think that this would be the outcome face of your baby.’ Eunjung explained it gradually.

      ‘Baby? Me? Did what?’ Jiyeon said, bemused.

        Qri chuckled, ‘To make the story short. Nickhun ed you. So, you got pregnant and tadan!! This is your baby!’ She waved the picture closer to Jiyeon’s face. And her unnies had a big laughed.

        Jiyeon finally got it and she was mortified about it.  She covered her face with her two hands. ‘Stop it! Please!.’

         Boram gave Jiyeon a hug. ‘Aigoo..our maknae is still a baby. Yah! We are just playing around.’

       ‘Jiyeoniee, seriously, why do you feel so embarrassed about it? It seems like you and nickhun haven’t d-----‘ Eunjung didn’t finish what she was saying because Soyeon heaved her. ‘Soyeon unnie let me go.!’

        ‘Eunjung, stop it! Don’t put some nasty things about our maknae.’

      ‘Nasty? Our maknae is all grown up now! She is in legal age.’

     ‘No! Jiyeonie listen to me. Don’t listen to her!’

    Jiyeon nodded and Soyeon was satisfied by her answer..

         Eunjung raised her two hands. ‘Okay, I give up. Our leader here is such an ajuma. Let’s go and leave this practice room because the smell now is horrible. Seriously, we need to take a shower.’

After Eunjung said that, the girls tried to smell their shirts and they didn’t like the smell.

        ‘Whew!!! I can smell my .’ Hyomin said as she covered her nose.

        Soyeon giggled, ‘Let’s take a shower first. Then let’s eat.  I bet all of you are starved now.’

T-ara went to the shower room first. Then they went to the nearest restaurant and ate all the meals that they missed during their 5 hours of practice.

 

Nickhun was starring at his phone the whole time. He hasn’t got any calls or messages from Jiyeon. He was bothered if she took his message in a different way.

                ‘Maybe, she is mad at me or maybe she thinks I’m a ert now. No! I was just joking and nothing serious about it! I should give her a call.’

                He gave Jiyeon a phone call.  The phone rang twice and Jiyeon didn’t answer it yet. ‘  oh! No! Babe, please don’t get mad at me! Answer the phone.’ Nickhun’s heart was beating so fast because he didn’t like his girlfriend to be furious.  When Jiyeon was mad, it was a World War II for Nickhun. He felt incomplete without seeing the beautiful face of Jiyeon. He felt something was missing if he didn’t hear her husky but sweet voice. His days were so burden if he couldn’t see her smile and aegyo.

                ‘Please answer it!’ Then after a fifth ring, Jiyeon finally answered his phone call.

                Nickhun took a deep breath before he talked to her. ‘ Hey Babe! Where are you?’

                ‘Oppa, i’m sorry. I didn’t hear your call.’

                ‘No! It’s okay. What are you doing?’

                ‘i’m having my lunch with unnies. You?’

                ‘I’m thinking about you.’ Nickhun smiled.

                Jiyeon giggled, ‘Really? Why?’

                ‘Why? Are you asking me why I am thinking about my girlfriend?’ Nickhun had a soft laughed.

                ‘Why? Do you miss me?’

                ‘No!’ Nickhun played prank on her.

                ‘Yah! Oppa!!!’ Jiyeon bellowed.

                ’Of course I do! I miss you so much. Where you at? Let’s have a date tonight. Well, if you are not busy, then.’

                ‘Okay then!’

                ‘Okay then, means...Yes or no?’

             ‘YES!!!. i want to see you again oppa.’

           ‘nado! How about now? Can i see you now?

           ‘Now? I thought----’

          ‘Please!!! Baby. I want to see my baby dinosaur now.’

         ‘Oppaa, it’s still daytime, people might notice us.’

          They were dating for one and a half year now, and they decided to keep their relationship in private. They don’t want to be chased by the paparazzi 24/7. Actually one of their reasons for keeping their status in private was to avoid the seasang fans.  

               ‘Baby, don’t worry I have a plan. Trust me .Where you at?’

                After Nickun knew where her girlfriend was. He told her to wait him there. And he hurriedly changed his clothes.  He shrugged himself into his jacket, he matched it with a gallon cap and a sunglasses which almost covering the half of his face.

 

         Jiyeon waited for Nickhun at the restaurant with her unnies. They were all done eating and just having some girl talks. Except for Boram, who loves to eat a lot.

 

                ‘Jiyeoniee! Be careful, don’t get caught. Okay?.’ Hyomin said it worriedly.

                ‘Its okay unnie, we are used to it by now! We just need to wear a huge sunglasses and a cap to hide our face. And yes! i don’t put any make up.’

                ‘Where are you guys dating?’ Qri asked.

                ‘I don’t know yet!’

                ‘Just be careful.’  Soyeon said.

                Jiyeon got a call from Nickhun and said he was at the parking lot waiting for her.  ‘unnie..i have to go now. He is waiting at the parking lot. Bye!’ Jiyeon waved at them and smiled. Then she leaved them.

                Eunjung murmured. ‘I should have reminded her, what most important thing in this life is.’

                Hyomin heard what she said. ‘What is it unnie?’

                ‘No gloves. No love.’ Eunjung chortled.

                Hyomin didn’t get it. ‘Yah! Unnie can you straight it to the point.’

                Qri took out a square little thin plastic packed from her bag and showed it to Hyomin. ‘Dear it means. No . No .’

                Hyomin snatched it from her. ‘Then, I’ll keep this. I’m going to give this to Jiyeon.’

               ‘Wait!!! Does she know what is that thing called?’ Eunjung started to laugh.

                Boram almost choked up and started to laugh as well and she added. ‘Does she even know where and how to put this on Nickhun’s di---‘

           Soyeon butted in because she can’t take their silly jokes anymore. ‘Yah! Boram unnie... stop it.’

 

Nickhun waited for her girlfriend at the parking lot. He just arrived minutes ago and he was so hasty to see Jiyeon. He bought her a bouquet of flowers and he hid it at the back seat.  

                ‘Where are you dear?’  Nickhun couldn’t hide his excitement to see her again.  He went off his car and wait for her there. He leaned his body at the side of his car and started to roam with his sight all over the parking lot. ‘Where is my baby?’.

He then saw jiyeon; who was running towards to his direction. She was wearing skinny jeans and loosen up t-shirts, a cap and sunglasses matching her sneakers. 

Nickhun couldn’t wait for her to reach his direction from where he was standing. He walked faster and hugged her.

What took you so long?’

Sorry oppa!.’ She hugged him in returned. ‘Let’s go now oppa, people might notice us here.’

Nickhun held her hand and accompanied her at the passenger seat.

‘Thank You oppa.’ Jiyeon smiled at him showing her eye smile.

Now that’s i’ve been dying to see from you! Your sweat eye-smile.’

’Aegyo!!! Brace yourself oppa because you’ll going to see my lovely eye-smile this whole afternoon.  Let’s go now oppa.’

Nickhun hoped in and drove his car.

‘Where are we going?’

‘I don’t know.’

‘I thought you have a plan.’

‘I lied because I really wanted to see you now.’ He smiled.

Whenever Jiyeon saw his smile, Jiyeon couldn’t take her eyes off him. ‘Oppa. You surely know what is my weakness, don’t you?

‘I know! Your biggest weakness is M. E. and this.’ He grabbed a bouquet of flower at the back seats and gave it to her.

‘Wow! Oppa, thank you.’

‘That’s all? Just thank you?’

‘Yah! Oppa you are driving!’

Nickhun laughed,’ Okay then, let’s save it later. Remember you owned me a kiss,’ He winked at her.

Jiyeon face was blushed, ‘Opaa!’

‘Why? You don’t like it? I mean my kiss?’ Nikchun .

Yah! Oppa!’ Jiyeon lowered her head.

‘My lips are waiting to touch your lips.’ He slid his upper lip with his fingers and he bit his lower lip.

‘Oppa!!!!’  Jiyeon was embarrassed, which turned her cheeks into a vermilion red as she puffed her cheeks.

Nickhun giggled by the reaction of his girlfriend. Jiyeon didn’t want to be teased especially about their skinships. For Nickhun, Jiyeon was so frail and naive. She was like a fifteen year old young girl rather than a 19 year old lady.

Nickhun gave her sided glimpses; she couldn’t lift her head because of her shyness. He found it cute whenever she was shy and embarrass. He then focused himself back in driving and said. ’Hey! i’m just kidding.’ He chuckled.

He reached her hand and kissed it! ‘Babe! Chin up! Don’t be so shy.’

‘I’m not.’

‘Then why are you acting like that?.’ He asked.

Don’t mind me. Just drive.’

‘Aiigyo!!!..okay! okay but you still need to pay me . Don’t forget that.’ He had a soft laugh.

Jiyeon hit his shoulder. ‘Oppa! Stop it! ‘

‘Just say ‘yes’ then I’ll stop.’

Jiyeon didn’t pay much attention of what he said.

Nickhun laughed quietly, ‘Ah! You are still not saying it! One, Two, Th------‘

‘Yes! okay!.....Oppa keeps pestering me for a kiss.’ She sighed

‘Because i’m addicted with your lips.’ He winked at her.

‘Yah! You said you’d stop’. She finally looked him.

Nickhun laughed. ‘okay!! Okay!,’

 

They decided to watch a Korean movie. Nickhun bought two tickets, a large cheese flavoured popcorn and a large Coke.  They were heading at the cinema and they were still wearing cap and sunglasses. They sat at wide settee which was especially made for couple.  Nickhun placed the large coke at the right side of the seat and he placed the popcorn at the left.  When the lights were off, they decided to take off their sunglasses and cap.

           Nickhun scooted closer to Jiyeon and cuddled her. ‘Why is it so cold here...huuhuu.’

         Jiyeon laughed as she rested her head against his buff chest. Jiyeon could hear the fast heart beat of her boyfriend. Then she suddenly felt that he started her long hair and he kissed her at the top of her head.  Then he locked his left hand to her right hand as he placed it at the top of his abdomen.  Jiyeon could definitely feel his six packed abs. Her heart was beating so fast. Nickhun always did that, at first she found it awkward, but she couldn’t resist the hotness of her boyfriend. So she just let him do that and besides she was enjoying the feeling of it.

       They remained at that position for minutes because the movie hasn’t started yet.

       ‘Baby, i’m sorry. I know you feel offended when I sent you that picture.’ He slowly lifted her face to look at her eyes.

       ‘Oh! That! No, i’m not!..well unnies teased me about that.’

       He chuckled, ‘What did they say?’ He started caressing her left cheek.

        ‘Ah! Nothing!’ Jiyeon was red-face.

      Nickhun knew what it was about. He knew she was still totally innocence about that matter. Nickhun concluded that maybe because of the culture here in korea or maybe she was just too conservative about it.

       He experienced it countless times during his trainee days. He watched films. He was not a totally boy next door like what netezen named to him.

        He couldn’t deny that he wanted to do that with Jiyeon. But the problem was how he could do that to her if she was so innocent. What amused him more was, they haven’t French-kissed yet and he haven’t kissed her neck. Like what the other couples usually did. Well, he could kiss her passionately but there was a limitation. Jiyeon didn’t occur that limitations, it was like...it just happened, He limited himself about that because he witnessed how Jiyeon developed her maturity. He could wait for that and he loved Jiyeon so much. Just being with her was enough for Nickhun.

       ‘Oppa, why did they do that picture? Do you think they are now suspecting that we are dating? ’ Jiyeon asked.

      Nickhun was still caressing her cheeks. He wrapped his one arm on her waist. ‘Don’t worry about it babe. Do you remember we voted as the best good looking idols? Maybe they were just curious on how it would look like if they merged our photo together. It wasn’t so bad at all, I actually liked it! The baby is so cute.’ He smiled and winked at her.

      Nickhun scooted a little more closely and cuddled her tightly. ‘Yah! You need to pay me now.’  He whispered flirtatiously. As he moved his face closer to her.

        ‘There you are again Oppa.’  Jiyeon shook her head.

         To her alarm, Nickhun titled her face towards his and started kissing her lips. He was kissing her gently as he was tracing her cheeks down to her jaw line, to her neck with his fingers.

           Jiyeon lightly pushed Nickhun, ‘Oppa not here.’

          ‘Shhh...‘It’s okay babe’. As he pressed her lips against to his lips and started kissing her again and again. He could feel her heart thudding against him.  

          Jiyeon was beneath by him. She closed her eyes and she wrapped her arms around his shoulder and they shared a passionate kissed.

          Nickhun slid his other hand and he gently the back of her neck down to the back of her waist up to the middle part of her back.  Nickun could feel the clasps of her bra over her shirt, he rested his hand right there.

         At a moment he broke the kiss and both of them were gasping for breath, their eyes met. Nikchun’s other hand was still tracing her face. ‘Saranghe. ‘He said expressively.

       Nickhun positioned his hand to unclasp her bra but when Jiyeon answered back, he automatically paused.

          ‘I trust my oppa. Nado Saranghe.’ Jiyeon replied.

        Nikchun felt guilty .He eradicated his hunger for her. ‘I know.’ He smiled.

          He kissed her forehead and then her eyes, and then the tip of her nose and their lips met again.