> 5

Guardians of Myraphia

Sorry  for  uber long wait,  feel  free to re-read  chapters  if  you  have  forgotten  the  past events.

 


-      Chapter  5    -    We  l  c  o m e    t  o  My  r a p  h  i  a   -

 

Leeteuk wasn't kidding when he said 'immediately'. 

The boys all silently walked with you to the chambers. With Leeteuk leading, you felt that no one was really making any conversation. They mostly kept to themselves, apart from the occassional smile of encouragement directed your way.

Before you knew it, you were standing right outside a pair of large platinum doors, right at the very top of the palace. 

After being lead up several sets of stairs and through many passages, you studied the large doors with wide eyes.

A gentle electric blue glow was lighting up the whole door, it illuminated the room and created small sparks.

Fascinated, you walked up with your hand stretched out, eager to touch the sparks.

"DON'T!" A panicked voice called out, making you freeze in your tracks.

A second later, a warm hand grabbed yours and pulled you back. Startled, you jumped and turned around.

The cute blonde was there to rescue you once again.

"Outsiders can't touch the King's headquarters. Do you know what happens?" He said in a serious yet bothered tone.

Startled, you remained silent as you waited for him to continue.

"Instead of explaining, I'll show you." He grabbed your bag, ignoring your blatant protesting and began searching through it.

"What do you think you're doing?" Horrified, you lunged forward to take it back but he twisted away sharply at the last second.

This time, another pair of arms had pulled you back. "Just watch. He's not going to do anything bad." Donghae's childish grin accompanied by his soothing voice was enough to calm you down. For now at least.

Your attention was once again focused on the blonde bag-thief. He had taken out your phone and was studying it with pinched eyebrows.

Holding your breath, you watched as he flipped it back and forth between his hands. "What is that weird looking thing?" Kyuhyun pointed which attracted the others. They all crowded around the two, curiously gazing at the foreign object.

Before you could utter a single word, the phone was thrown right into the sparks. On impact, the object disintegrated into dust particles.

A loud gasp escaped your lips as you covered your mouth.

"Sungmin did it!" Kyuhyun quickly pointed at the blonde. 

Ignoring him, you pushed past them and knelt down next to your phone. Or what was left of it. 

You poked the tiny pile of dirt and blinked. "Oh my god. What the hell just happened!" You went into hysterics.

Kyuhyun turned to Sungmin with a look. "Hyung, look at what you did." Sungmin ignored him and walked over to you. Placing a hand on your shoulder, he pointed to the pile.

"You should be thankful. That could've been you..." He softly smiled at you, blinking those innocent eyes of his.

You gaped at him for a full minute before someone pulled you away though your eyes still fixed on Sungmin. He gave you a cheeky grin before Donghae stole your attention again.

"Now have a look at this..." He nodded towards the guy named Eunhyuk and you gasped for the second time that day. 

Eunhyuk had his hand casually placed on the large door, having no reaction to the sparks. "Look, I can walk right in!" He began showing off and he pushed his head through the blue glow, hitting it hard against the door along the way.

The guys all laughed at his misery while you shook your head in amusement. Donghae shoved a snickering Siwon at him, motioning for him to use his healing abilities. You faintly heard Siwon telling him that it was just a little bump, nothing big.

Leeteuk had knocked on the door and both doors slowly swung open. 

You watched in awe as royal red greeted you from all corners of the large room. It was just like those fantasy books you've read. A bright red curtain formed an arch on the back wall. Right below it, was a elegant chair with intricate dragon designs. 

Your eyes swept over to the sides of the room, the roof supported by thick, marble poles. Three on each side, six in total. Cotton chairs were neatly placed side by side, just like how you would imagine a King's throne room.

Busy admiring all the amazing things in the room, you didn't notice the guys scattering and sitting in their assigned chairs. 

"WHICH OUTSIDER DARES TO ENTER THE CHAMBERS?" The loud voice echoed in the room, scaring the crap out of you.

Startled, you turned to see a wise looking man staring right at you. With a glare so intense, you could almost feel a hole burning through your skull.

Gulping, you stepped forward.