Hush

Hush

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-67jToInT0

HUSH - APink

-----------------

 

A rainy day here in Beijing, China. 
Great. Just great. 
What the heck am I supposed to do now. 
School got suspended, no where to go but the living room, kitchen and bathroom. 
Thanks a lot rain.

Sigh...

There's nothing to do.

I punch the window lightly and glared at the rain that is continuously falling.

I hate the rain... I mumbled. 

 

Meanwhile, at the house of Zhang. 
Six friends were having the time of their lives.
Video games, movies, the house and the kitchen all to themselves.

Tao and Xiumin were playing video games until the power went out.

No! I was about to beat Tao!!!! Xiumin screamed and wanted to hiy the TV but Luhan stopped him.

Don't blame it on technology. He said as he held his arm. 
You destroy that, you're going to pay me. Lay warned.

Looks like we're not the only one who has no power. Kris said as he looked out the window. 
What do we do now? Tao asked with a pout.

Want to scare someone? Xiumin grinned. Chen shook his head and shy.

The rest of the guys were up for the idea. They went in Lay's room and dressed up as ninjas. Are you serious? Chen looked his friends ridiculously.

Lay handed Chen his costume then left him to change. 

 

Oh great. What's worse than the rain is having no power. I sighed.

Mom!

I went down to the kitchen, living room and dining room but no one was around.

Are. You. Kidding. Me? 
Not only is it raining but there is no electricity AND I am also home ALONE.
Who am I? That kid from Home Alone? 
No offense, I love that movie...and its sequel.

Ugh. I grumbled. 
Time to bring in some light in this house. 
I went to the cup board to get some candles and the emergency lights. 
I lit up some candles and placed them by the steps of the stairs, then used the emergency lights for my room.

 

Meanwhile, Kris, Luhan, Xiumin, Chen, Lay, and Tao were on their way to one house. When they stopped by the gate, they scanned the place with their eyes to see if there was anyone home.

Looks like no one's here? Tao said. 
No, look. Lay pointed up the bedroom. 
Bingo. Xiumin smirked.

Just like ninjas, Xiumin and the rest climbed up the gate. Chen sighed, and just followed his foolish friends.

 

I placed the emergency light by my bedroom door. I took out my guitar, ipod and headphones, then started jamming on my own to keep out the silence lurking around. 

 

The boys successfully arrived inside the kitchen, with the use of the backdoor. They scanned the room and immediately walked their way to the living room.

The owner seems...luxurious. Luhan said. 
Kris heard a guitar playing up the second floor. Lay heard it too, so he hollered everyone and they formulated a plan. 

 

I stopped playing, removed my headphones stopped my ipod. I stretched my arms and laid down on the bed. I looked outside the door and my eyes widened as I saw a shadow climbing up the stairs.

Xiumin! Lay whispered loudly. 
What?! He replied.
Your shadow!!

Xiumin looked at the wall and saw his shadow. Crap! He cursed and quickly blew the candles by the stairs.

I saw the candles got blown out. Who are these people? Burglars? Killers? 
Heh. Watch out.

I climbed up the small stairs leadjng to the attic from my bedroom. I pulled up the stairs before whoever came in could see it.

In there. Luhan pointed. The first one to enter was Xiumin, and he was really quiet. Tiptoeing inside like an idiot.

I lowered my eyes and scanned his actions. After he stopped right in the center of where I was going to jump out, I jumped down and lunged for the intruder.

Who the hell are you huh?! 
WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?!

Continuously, I kept on hitting the stranger.

I know that voice... Chen thought.
 

Suddenly, the lights .

SHOW YOURSELF! I shouted as I kept on hitting. 
Once the power was back on, he removed his mask and so did the others.

XIUMIN?!

YANA?!

Xiumin gasped and froze.

 

Big mistake boy. No one messes with Xi Yana!

Before I gave Xiumin a big punch, Chen grabbed my fist and looked at me. 
Baobei. He said.

I looked up. Baobei...

BAOBEI?! They all gaped and gawked at us.

Chen helped me up while Tao helped Xiumin.

Chen! You're dating beast girl?!

What did you just call me? I glared at Xiumin but Chen turned my face so I could look at him instead.

He looked at his friends and did the hush gesture telling his friends to keep it a secret.

Yep, Chen and I are dating. 
Chen is the school's student council president while I'm the school's troublemaker.
Ironic isn't it?