Lovin' U

Lovin' U

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Summer Lovin. 

 

It was the summer holidays and Sunggyu was the kind of guy who studied hard and played hard. He enjoyed hanging out with his friends. That summer, they decided to go to the beach for a short break just to relax and relieve some stress. 

 

Sharon was a very musical girl who enjoyed playing the flute by the beach, she had done this ever since she could remember. Sometimes her closest friend Ji Ahn would join her on the Violin, but she lived in Seoul and couldn’t always visit. 

 

It began just like any other day, no body was there as usual because they had gone to the most remote beach. The wind was crisp and the air was warm, just like any other day. But, a peculiar sound drifted to Sunggyu’s ears. The sound of a flute was playing in the distance. Its sweet notes carried by the wind made its way into his ear. Looking towards where the music was coming from, he saw a girl dressed in a white T-shirt with a silver flute in her hand on top of the cliff. From afar she looked like an angel, her hair was flowing behind her and she had a smile in her eyes, he could not take his eyes off her. 

 

Sharon on the other hand had spotted several boys playing by the beach and wondered why they were here because nobody knew about this place. Only the locals did. In curiosity, she began to play they flute, letting her heart guide her fingers, producing a sweet melody. When she finished, she saw one of the boys staring at her in awe. Embarrassed, she descended the cliff and hurried home. 

 

The Next Day 

 

Sharon had invited a couple of her friends over including Ji Ahn who arrived last night just in time for her summer break. At sunrise, the girls headed down to the beach in the hope that they would be able to catch up with each other in privacy. But, she discovered that the boys from yesterday, including the one that watched her yesterday were there again! Ji Ahn being the city girl she was nudged Sharon and whispered, “The one with the six pack is so my style.” Sharon shrugged and led her away from the boys and sat down on a sand dune. 

 

Sunggyu noticed her and so did his friend Woohyun. He could not resist any longer and stood up from the sand and began to walk towards her. Ji Ahn giggled and nudged Sharon, “Oh My God, he’s walking towards us…Mother of god he is good looking, but the one without a shirt is the best.” The sand crunched beneath his feet and he finally arrived at where the girls were sitting. Looking down, he saw a bubbly girl squinting at him from the sunlight. Sunggyu nervously introduced himslef, “Um… hi, I’m Kim Sunggyu er… nice to meet you.” “Nice to meet you too, I’m Sharon.” she replied as she shook his hand. She noticed that her hand fit snugly in his. Their eyes met for a moment, but Sharon just blushed and looked down. After a while, they became aquatinted and had become closer to each other. 

 

A Month Later 

 

As Sunggyu and Sharon walked down the beach, hand in hand, their fingers interlocking, their arms swinging rhythmically to the sound of the waves. They stopped at random times to admire the view. Sometimes their gazes would meet and Sunggyu would flash her a smile, causing Sharon to smile and blush. Over the past month, they had been to the rock pools together, swan together and did all sorts of things together. Today, they decided to take a walk down on the beach as the sun set. Just as the last bit of sun set, Sunggyu pulled her into an embrace and whispered, “I’ve been waiting for you to come into my life for a long time.” she smiled to herself and replied, “It must have been fate when you decided to come to the beach these holidays.” he released her and looked into her eyes, “Will you come back to Seoul together with me?” After thinking for a bit Sharon nodded. “Without you I’m incomplete, you complete me.” He hugged her as they watched the sun disappear from view. Sharon broke free of his embrace and splashed him with some water and shouted, “I’ll only come to Seoul with you of you can catch me!” She then proceeded to run away from him, sticking out her tongue. “Merong!” 

 

 

Hope you guys enjoyed this! please comment to help me improve on my writing. Thanks !