Fact #1

100 Facts About Us

A/N: Instead of using Chapter 1 and so on, I'm using Fact #1, Fact #2 and so on =D


Summer break was over and schools were lively again.In Seoul Academy,a school for teenagers and adults with talent,the students were excited to meet their friends again.There was one particular student who was not excited though.Chaerin ignored every look people were giving her and went to the rooftop.The place had a password restricted but Chaerin managed to hack it and changed the password as soon as she got into the school.

 

280691

 

Those were numbers that were pressed by Chaerin.The door unlocked and Chaerin entered.She did not know why she chose those numbers as her code.If it was an event that had happened on that day,she knew nothing since she was just born four months before the date.

 

Chaerin sat down at the right hand corner of the open space and took out a note book from her bag.It was the only thing she could trust since it was filled with all her feelings and thoughts.If anyone were to read it,all her secrets will be gone.Everyone would try to get her and she would not have any freedom left.

 

Meanwhile,at the news room,Seohyun was busy writing an article about the first day of school after the summer break.She finished typing the last sentence and saved the folder."Seohyun ah,I have a new task for you,"Taeyeon,the president of the news club,said enthusiastically.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Taeyeon unnie,Tiffany unnie,"Seohyun greeted."What is it Taeyeon unnie?"

 

Taeyeon grinned and said,"I want you to write an article on one of the students in this academy.You can't write about yourself got it?"

 

"Neh,but what should I write unnie?"Seohyun said.

 

"How about,instead of writing an article,you write facts about them?"Taeyeon suggested and praised herself afterwards.

 

"Sure unnie.How many facts though?"Seohyun asked yet another question.

 

Taeyeon sighed.Although they had been working together for two years,Taeyeon still finds it annoying."A hundred and no more questions alright?"she replied."So,have you chosen who?"

 

Seohyun nodded and said confidently,"I'm picking Lee Chaerin."

 

"WHAT?!"Taeyeon and Tiffany shouted.The both of them knew that it was hard to approach Lee Chaerin.The latter would always avoid everyone."Are you crazy?"Taeyeon asked Seohyun,while shaking the younger girl's body.

 

"No I'm not Taeyeon unnie.I just want to challenge myself,"Seohyun said calmly.She packed her stuff and slung her bag across her shoulder.She greeted all the staffs goodbye and left for her first class of the day.

 

Seohyun spotted Chaerin at her seat.Their eyes met for a brief second.Chaerin smiled at Seohyun.The latter was quite surprise but smiled back.Seohyun sat on her chair and waited until the teacher arrived.

 

"I''m sorry I'm late students,"the teacher,Mrs Cho,said.

 

The class became silent and all of them greeted Mrs Cho.The teacher put down all her stuff and looked at her students with a smile."I have a surprising news,"she said."There's a tie in the previous test."

 

"That person must have worked really hard,"Changseob said loudly.

 

Mrs Cho could only smile at Changseob."Since the two of them tied,the both of them gets to go to the trip to Jeju Island next month,"Mrs Cho said.

 

"Just tell us who they are Mrs Cho!"Changseob said,feeling impatient.

 

"The two of them are Juhyun and Chaerin.Congratulations.You two will go on the trip alone together,"Mrs Cho announced.Everyone could not believe what was just said.Seohyun however was smiling secretly to herself.That was the chance she could use to ask Chaerin about herself."Are you okay with going to Jeju Island with Chaerin,Juhyun?"Mrs Cho asked.

 

"Yes I am Mrs Cho,"Seohyun replied.She turned to look at Chaerin and saw her smiling.Little did she know that she was still smiling herself.

 

News seemed to spread fast.In just a day,everyone in the academy knew that Seohyun was going to interview Chaerin.Even Chaerin herself knew that Seohyun was going to interview her.Chaerin was in school earlier than usual.There was not much students in school yet so Chaerin could meet up with Seohyun."There she is,"Chaerin said to herself.She took a deep breath in and breathed out.She saw Seohyun walking towards her and looked somewhere else.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Chaerin-sshi,can I please interview you?"Seohyun asked amd took out her notebook and pen.

 

Chaerin wanted to meet up with Seohyun because she did not want to be interviewed.She wanted her life to be a mystery to others."Follow me,"she said and dragged Seohyun to the roofop.She pressed the password quickly and pushed Seohyun inside.

 

"Wow the scenery is beautiful.You can see everything from here,"Seohyun said as she walked around.

 

Chaerin smiled."I know,"she said and stood beside Seohyun.

 

"So,can I interview you Chaerin-sshi?"Seohyun asked and faced Chaerin.

 

Chaerin sighed."I want my life to be mysterious to everyone.So the answer is no,"she replied and hoped Seohyun would understand.

 

"This could be the biggest story and you might be everyone's friend,"Seohyun said,not giving up.

 

Chaerin shook her head."No,"she said.

 

"Please?"Seohyun said innocently.

 

Chaerin felt her heart skipped a beat.She looked down,blushing."Can I?"Seohyun asked.Chaerin sighed and nodded.Seohyun smiled and pull up her notebookto her chest."Why did you join this academy?"she asked.

 

Chaerin covered Seohyun's mouth and shook her head again."That's not the way to interview someone.Let me teach you.What are you writing about?"

 

"I need to write a hundred facts about you,"Seohyun said and was confused by Chaerin's action.

 

Chaerin nodded and began to talk."Annyeonghaseyo,I am reporter Lee Chaerin imnida.I'm here to interview you.All I need is a hundred facts about you and we're done,"Chaerin said and smiled when she saw Seohyun's shocked face."That's how you should interview someone,"she said.

 

"I'll keep that in mind Chaerin-sshi,"Seohyun said.

 

"Meet me after school.We'll do the interview later,"Chaerin said and stood up.

 

"What do you mean by we Chaerin-sshi?"Seohuyn asked.

 

"I tell you a fact about me and in return,you tell yours to me.It's fair since we can get to know each other like this,"Chaerin said and smiled.

 

"You really deserve to be first Chaerin-sshi,"Seohyun said."Sure.I'll meet you after school."

 

"See you later Seohyun -sshi,"Chaerin said and left.

 

"This is easier than I thought,"Seohyun said to herself.She was smiling all the way to the news room.She could not wait to tell Taeyeon the turnout.

 

"Taeyeon unnie,"Seohyun called out.The news room was empty but moans could be heard.Curious,Seohyun went to check out what was making the noise.

 

Seohyun quickly look away when she saw that the TaeNy couple were making out.Taeyeon and Tiffany however were oblivious to the audience.Seohyun ran out of the news room and bumped into someone."Are you alright Hyunnie?"Yoona asked.She pulled out her hand and helped Seohyun up.

 

"I'm alright Yoona unnie,"Seohyun said and wiped off the dirt on her uniform.

 

"Don't call me unnie.I'm not that old.Call me Yoong,"Yoona said and smiled.

 

"Yoongie!"Yuri shouted.Yoona turned around and saw Yuri running towards them.The older girl was sweating as she had run all the way to school from home.Yoona's jaw dropped.The older girl looked really hot.Yuri stopped running in front of Yoona and grinned."Hey Yoongie,"she said.

 

"Hi unnie,"Yoona said shyly.

 

"So Seohyun,how is your task?Is Chaerin giving you a hard time?"Yuri asked Seohyun.

 

"She agreed and so far,everything is going smooth,Yuri unnie,"Seohyun replied.

 

"I didn't know it was that easy,"Yoona said.Seohyun smiled.She was feeling really good that someone was praising her."Seohyun hwaiting~!"YoonYul said and ruffled Seohyun's hair together.

 

Chaerin was waiting for Seohyun outside of class.Seohyun was talking to Mr Im about the science test.Seohyun thanked Mr Im and walked out of class.Chaerin held onto Seohyun's wrist."Have you forgotten about the interview?Aren't you the one who is excited?"Chaerin asked Seohyun.

 

"Ah,I forgot,"Seohyun said straightfowardly.Chaerin sighed and let go of Seohyun's wrist.

 

"If you're not going to do your job seriously,I'd rather you not be a reporter,"Chaerin said coldy.

 

Seohyun felt hurt by Chaerin's comment."It's not like that Chaerin-sshi.I just..."Seohyun could not find the words to say.She usually would have something to say back but with Chaerin,she could no.Chaerin sighed for the nth time.

 

"Mianhae Seohyun-sshi.Let's go to my house and we'll do an interview there okay?"Chaerin said and looked away.She was not used to saying sorry.

 

"Let's go and I forgive you Chaerin-sshi,"Seohyun said and smiled.Chaerin walked forward and Seohyun tilted her head.Chaerin stopped on her tracks and turned her head."Are you coming or not?"she asked.Seohyun nodded and followed behind Chaerin.

 

As soon as they stepped into Chaerin's house,Seohyun was surprised.Chaerin lived in a mansion and she wondered if Chaerin lived here alone."Do you live here alone Chaerin-sshi?"Seohyun asked.

 

"Questions later.You're only allowed to know one fact per day,"Chaerin said bluntly.Seohyun could not believe what Chaerin said.It will take a hundred days to complete her task."Take a seat Seohyun-sshi,"Chaerin said.Seohyun sat on the sofa opposite of Chaerin.She was feeling really awkward."So,what's the first fact you want to know about me?"Chaerin asked.

 

"Do you live here alone?"Seohyun asked.Although she knew she could only ask a question per day.

 

"Yeah,"Chaerin replied."My parents are seldom home.They are always out of town."

 

Seohyun nodded and wrote ir t down."I feel sad for you,"she said.

 

"It's alright.So,now I want to know if you ever had a first kiss?"Chaerin asked and smirked.

 

Seohyun was taken aback by the question but answered the question anyways."No,why are you asking me this?"Seohyun replied.

 

"No reasons,"Chaerin replied and shrugged.She stood from her seat and kissed Seohyun's lip."Now you do,"she said and smirked.