As Long I'm With You -cringe alert-

Key of True Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a few of rejections, finally Tiffany gave in and let her TaeTae put the blindfold on her. Taeyeon holds Tiffany's hand while her other hand was wrapped around Tiffany's shoulder while slowly guide her whiny blindfold lover.

"TaeTae! I'm s-scared!" she whined as she held Taeyeon's hand tightly. Curious on where's her lover want to bring her, she was about to lift the blindfold but a hand held her wrist.

"Na-uh baby. Please be a good girl okay?" Taeyeon kissed her cheek.

Tiffany shook her head childishly, "Not until you kiss me." she puckered her lips.

Taeyeon chuckled softly, "Fine." she gave a peck on the lips.

Tiffany groaned, "A kiss! Not a peck baby!" she whined childishly. "Otherwise, I will pull this blindfold off from me." she threated.

She just love being cutie and spoil kid whenever Taeyeon is around, because Taeyeon will sweetly follows whatever she want. Plus, she always know that Taeyeon loves it.

Taeyeon laughed, "You're so cute. What are you? A baby hmm?" she pinched Tiffany's cheek with her free hand.

"I am a baby. I'm your baby." although her eyes were blindfold, Taeyeon know that her eyes turn into a crescent shapes. "So baby Tae, baby Tiff want a kiss." she said cutely while puckered her lips.

Taeyeon watched her lover's childish plus cute actions in smile, this girl is really something. Whatever she does makes Taeyeon feel pleased and happy. She grab both of Tiffany's hands, "What if baby Tae don't want?" she teased.

Tiffany groaned while struggling, trying to release her hands from Taeyeon's grip. Taeyeon tried so hard not to hurt her lover's wrist while trying to hold her hands tight. "Let go! Baby Tae is meanie!" she pouted.

Taeyeon laughed, "Why you have to be so cute?" she said while gave her lover a peck on the cheek.

"Why you have to be so meanie?" Tiffany questioned back.

Taeyeon laughed loudly, this girl always make her happy. Very happy. "Because baby Tae love baby Tiff. So much." she said sincerely.

"But baby Tiff hate baby Tae." Tiffany said, puffing her cheeks.

"Why~~~?" Taeyeon whined.

"Because baby Tae is meanie to baby Tiff." she stuck her tongue out.

"But baby Tae love baby Tiff!" Taeyeon said, smiling.

"Still meanie." Tiffany pouted.

Taeyeon laughed softly, "Okay okay. Baby Tae say sorry."

"Fine, baby Tiff will forgive baby Tae if baby Tae give baby Tiff a kish." Tiffany mumbled cutely. Taeyeon smiled and leaned in, causing Tiffany to smiled widely when she feel Taeyeon's breath on her lips.

Taeyeon closed the gaps and before Tiffany could react, she pulled away. She giggled seeing her lover's frustrated face. She leaned again and when their lips meets, not even a second Taeyeon pulled away again.

"TaeTae!" Tiffany shouted while trying to release her hands from Taeyeon's grip once again. "Just get this idiot blindfold off from me! I'm getting frustrated!" Tiffany said, frustrated.

"Frustrated because of what?" Taeyeon teased.

Tiffany stomped her feet, "Let me go~" she pleaded, using her aegyo that she know Taeyeon couldn't resist it.

"Na-uh, baby." Taeyeon responded. She slowly dragged her lover who sulking. Taeyeon chuckled, "Aigoo, is my baby Tiff mad at me?" she said cutely.

"Not fall for your aegyo this time. Save it." Tiffany said, just lifelessly let herself being dragged by Taeyeon. She shivered when she feel a cold air grazing her exposed skin. And she can heard sound of waves, she's so sure that her lover are taking her to the beach. "T-tae? I'm cold." she complained. She couldn't complained anything else when she feel a moist lips on her lips. Taeyeon let go of her hands and rubbed her both exposed arms, sending her warmth.

She wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck to deepening the kiss while Taeyeon's hands securely hug Tiffany's waist. As they kissing passionately, because of desperately need an air Taeyeon had to pulled away. "We still need to celebrate our anniversary baby." Taeyeon spoke under her heavy breathe.

Tiffany shook her head, still not caring the blindfold on her eyes. She tightened her wrapped arms around Taeyeon's neck and pushed herself deeper in Taeyeon's embrace, resting her head on crook of Taeyeon's neck. "No, I don't want anything. I just want you. Being in your arms is enough. That's the best anniversary celebration for me." she mumbled and kiss Taeyeon's neck while inhaling Taeyeon's sweet scent. Everything about Taeyeon are sweet, like Taeyeon herself.

"How I wish that too baby. But I prepared something for you today." Taeyeon said as she removed her hands from Tiffany's waist. "Don't you want to see it?" she asked sweetly, kissing Tiffany's cheek. But she received a shook from Tiffany as Tiffany hug her neck tightly. "Why? You know, today is our anniversary. Don't you want any present?" Taeyeon asked, gently tried to pry Tiffany's arms from her neck.

Tiffany quickly hug her neck back, shook her head. "No, I already have my present. You. You are the sweetest present that God gave to me." Tiffany spoke softly.

Taeyeon feel touched, "Maybe I'm not a great girlfriend for you, but i want you to know that every single of my life is all about you. I might have a better life before I met you but you make my life became more complete and sweeter as the feelings of being in love with you growing every seconds in my heart. I have no regret being in love with you, not even a bit." she softly whispered in Tiffany's ear.

Tiffany's slowly retreated herself and her hands search for Taeyeon's cheeks, gently cupping it before leaned in.

The kiss was slow yet gentle as they pour their pure love though the kiss. Nothing except the cold air that keep hitting their exposed body and their heartbeats could be heard.

They pulled away softly as they hesitant to let go of each other lips, breathlessly with their foreheads resting on each other.

"TaeTae." Tiffany softly called her name while caressing Taeyeon's cheeks.

"Hm?" Taeyeon responded with her eyes closed.

"Can you get this blindfold off from me? So that I can stares at your forever lovely eyes." her question made Taeyeon open her eyes and chuckled.

"Okay." she grabbed Tiffany's hands from her cheeks and wrapped it around her waist which Tiffany gladly do it, she even hug it more tightly. Taeyeon's hand slowly made it way behind Tiffany's head, gently pry the blindfold off of her lover before throw the blindfold away. "But baby, please don't open your eyes yet." Taeyeon said. Tiffany nodded and slowly retreat herself from her lover's embrace.

Taeyeon positioned herself behind Tiffany and wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist, back-hugging her girlfriend. She held a red rose and a white rose in front of Tiffany, "You can open your eyes now." she whispered softly. Tiffany's heartbeat increase as she slowly open her eyes and found a white rose and a red rose. The soothing sound of the waves and dim light from the candles really make it more calm and romantic.

She slowly take it from Taeyeon's hand and smell it, her eyes closed as she inhaling the scent while the air softly slapped on her face. Tiffany's heart fluttered, keeping her tears from falling as they enjoying each other's warmth and surrounded by candles in the shape of a heart.

"Red rose is a symbol of love and passion, its mean that I will always love you still. No matter what happen. White rose show purity and innocence, just like how pure our love are. I will protect you no matter what happen, even if I had to die." she whispered softly.

"Peoples gave more than one rose to show how much they love their lovers due how much the roses are. But for me, My love for you is uncountable baby." she wrapped her arms around Tiffany's neck which Tiffany immediately held it, not gonna let it go.

"The reason why Kim Taeyeon only give you a red rose and a white rose because.." Tiffany waited as she once tried to hold her tears from falling.

"Because.. I only have one love, passion, purity to only one person who named Tiffany Hwang, which means, I would never replace her in my heart no matter what. There's no one except you." Tiffany quickly turn around and wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck, crying on her shoulder.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you." she mumbled.

Taeyeon pry her hands from her and cupped her face, "Why are you crying? Did i make you sad?" Taeyeon teased.

"No, you make me so happy! The happiest person in the world." Tiffany stares at the older girl's eyes. Taeyeon smiled and gently wipe those tears with her thumbs.

"Then don't cry." Taeyeon gently kiss Tiffany's forehead, lingering on it.

"I love you TaeTae." Tiffany whispered, closing her eyes while enjoying Taeyeon's lips on her forehead.

"I love you more Miyoungie~" she said after broke the kiss, melting the younger girl once again.

Suddenly a soft music can be heard, Tiffany look around her to search where the sound from but Taeyeon slowly brought Tiffany to face her by grabbing her nape and kiss her tip of nose.

Taeyeon smiled, "May I have this dance with you princess?" she offered her hand. Tiffany smiled and place her free hand on Taeyeon's palm, Taeyeon softly kiss her hand made Tiffany blushed.

Taeyeon brought Tiffany closer by grabbing her waist and placed her hands on Tiffany's hips while Tiffany putting her hands on the back of Taeyeon's neck, interlacing her fingers together with the roses. Taeyeon slowly leading their dance. They were looking deeply into each other’s eyes as their bodies swayed from side to side.

"You look beautiful." Taeyeon whispered, "As always." she give her dimpled-smile.

Tiffany blushed. Taeyeon never failed on making Tiffany blushing with her words and her gazes. "T-thank you TaeTae."

Taeyeon leaned closer to Tiffany's ear, "Happy anniversary Miyoungie~" she whispered and kissed her lover's cheek before drew her head back.

Tiffany smiled as her eyes turn to crescent moon as she pulled Taeyeon's neck closer to her and rest her forehead on Taeyeon's. "Happy anniversary too TaeTae~" she whispered as they locked their eyes, staring each other.

Tiffany leaned her face more closer and plant a kiss on Taeyeon's eyes, down to her nose, to her cheeks and finally on her lips.

"Thank you TaeTae~ Thank you for everything. I love you." she gave a peck on the lips. "So much."

Taeyeon smiled, "Anything for my baby Fany. I hope you like my surprise."

Tiffany pecked her tip of nose, "I'm not just like it, I love it." Tiffany beamed with her eye-smiled.

"Yeah, I'm glad you liked and loved it." Taeyeon adjusting her hands on Tiffany's hip, still swaying their bodies together along the soft song.

"I love you. So much. That I can't live without you." Tiffany mumbled softly, staring at those orbs once again.

"I love you. So much. That I can't live without you either." she copied Tiffany's words. She grinned, "Because you own my heart." she added make both of them smiled in happiness.

 

 

"BOO!" her sweet thought of her sweet girlfriend got interrupt when a hand slammed on the table in front of her. She glared at the owner of the cafe, Yuri.

Yuri laughed, "Did I interrupt your reminiscing memories with your TaeTae?" Yuri teased as she seat on the chair, in front of Tiffany.

"I know you're the owner of this cafe. But seriously, didn't you have work to do?" Tiffany said, rolling her eyes.

"Aww, you just hurt my feelings." Yuri faked a cry.

"Tch! Where's your Yoongie?" Tiffany ignored Yuri's tease and searching for her bestfriend's girlfriend.

"I'm here." Yoona appeared and kiss Yuri's cheek before take a seat beside Yuri. Seeing how sweet this couple make Tiffany miss her dork more.

"I miss my TaeTae!" she whined.

Yoona and Yuri eyed each other and smiled before let out a chuckled. "She will come soon. Will you be patient?" Yoona said.

"Today is our anniversary yet she's busy with her work at the office. She even reserved your restaurant just to have a dinner with me but she's dating with her work at her office." she pouted.

"Oh My God, you're so childish!" Yuri and Yoona laughed. "Aish, your TaeTae definitely make this time more romantic than last year. So be patient Hwang Miyoung." Yuri said, glancing at Yoona.

"YAH! Only TaeTae can call me that name!" Tiffany puffed her cheeks. Suddenly she smiled and put her palms under her chin. "Yeah, she's always sweet and romantic. She's so romantic even when its not our special day. She's just romantic. But she's more cheesy when on our anniversary or our others special day." she keep smiling like an idiot thinking about her girlfriend.

"Someone's in love struck." Yoona teased.

"Yeah, I am. I am crazily in love with that dork. Why? You jealous?" Tiffany replied, smiling.

"Nope. Not at all. My Yul is a romantic too. And I'm crazily in love with her too." she kissed Yuri's cheek once again and stuck her tongue out playfully at Tiffany.

Yuri laughed at her lover's cute action before planting a kiss on Yoona's cheek. "I love you too~"

"Stop that lovebirds. I miss my TaeTae." she mumbled as she puffed her cheeks again.

Yoona giggled, "Now who is the jealous one here? Ohh~ I'm so lucky that my Yul is here right now~ " Yoona teased as she hugged Yuri.

"TaeTae~~ where are you? This pranksters couple tease me~~~" she whined as she eagerly searching for her girlfriend through the glass.

"Well, me and my Yoongie have something to do." Yuri stood up and held Yoona's hand befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter