Dreams

This winter (Sequel to Painful love)

 

I met you. You were wearing a white shirt, and a wing earing. You looked like an angel. An angel that God sent down to earth, sent to me, to heal the pain my heart suffered in the past. You smiled to me. Your smile, it's still pure as usual, making my heart skip a beat. You talked to me, I haven't been able to hear for a long long time.
 
This feeling, it's like I've lost into a magical world. A secret world that only two of us exist. In this world, you're mine forever. We belong together, nobody and nothing can seperate us. Right now, hearing your soft voice, seeing your bright smile, my heart flutter like crazy. I just can hope, hope that this moment would never pass.
 
But after all, it's just a dream. Your image comes to my dream every night, making me so happy and then leaves me when I wake up, breaking my heart into pieces. I just want this to be real, I wanna see a smile curved on your lips. Can you understand what I feel? I still love you the way I do the last 4 years, I never change my mind, never.
 
If I've got one wish to made right now, I just want time to go back. Yup, turning back the time, so that I could fix your heart one by one. I wanna hold your hand, wanna say some last words to you. "If one day we meet again, will you still need my embrace hugging you tightly like before?" A silly question. But that's something that bothers my heart for many days.
 
I suddenly burst into tears. Things that happened around the day we broke up all come to my mind. I used to think those things are harmless, but I'm totally wrong. Now think over carefully, I've realized that they could hurt the one I love a lot. It's all my mistake. I wanna slap myself so bad. Stupid meeeeeee!~
 
_ Flashback _
 
"Happy 4th anniversary, yeobo a~ ♥ And umm, you wouldn't answer my call? Waeyo? T.T"
 
I smile like a fool when I receive that text message and 22 missed calls from my beloved Woo-aegi. Can you believe it? 22 missed calls! He called me for many times, but during the time he called me, I was in the "Haunted house" in the amusement park, with my cousin SungJong. I suddenly feel guilty. My yeobo must be worried so much. 
 
Of course I wanna call him right the way, but then SungJong pushes me to the roller coaster. Since I was a kid, I've been afraid of that thing. But I do want to try it once. Not with this brat, but with my love, my Eastern rain. He once told me that he's afraid of this thing, too. I've imagined the scene he screams and holds my hand tightly when the roller coaster goes down very fast. Interesting, isn't it?
 
But now, I've to get on it with my cousin. Andwae, I don't want. But my omma said, if I don't do as what he requires, she will make me to return to Busan and get married with some villager girl. After hesitating for awhile, I lock my phone screen, put it back to my pocket, without replying my yeobo's message. Umm, maybe he can wait.
 
When I get out of that creepy thing, I feel so sick and terrified, but SungJong's not. He's still full of energy and now making his way to the cotton candy store. I take the chance, putting my phone out of my pocket to answer Woo-aegi's message. But then I got dizzy, so I just reply with some simple words:
 
"Yeah, you too"
 
_______
 
In the restaurant
 
I keep smiling to SungJong. The way he eat reminds me of my yeobo. At last this brat has some points that I can't dislike. But heol~ I think this just makes me miss DongWoo-nie even more. I wanna go to somewhere else and celebrate our aniversary with him. Being stuck here is driving me crazy ToT
 
Suddenly SungJong wipes some cream on his cheek. Phaha~ I burst into laugh. This once happened to me and my yeobo. I give out my right hand to wipe away those cream. Suddenly, I seem to have caught a sight of you. But I tell myself that it's just my imagination. My action become gently. I caress his cheek, only because I'm thinking that's Woo-aegi's cheek. Not any other reason.
 
_ End of flashback _
 
That's all of what happened. That's why me and my beloved Jang DongWoo broke up. It's just me and some brat who suddenly came into my life, messing up everything and made him misunderstood. It doesn't deserve to be a right reason for breaking up. If that day we solved out all those misunderstanding, things wouldn't have come to this.
 
So we broke up because of the jerkiest reason in the world and I regret about it. I regret losing you that easily, regret being a babo who knows nothing about your feeling, regret not explaining the whole story to you. I'm regretting, but is this enough to take you back? To have you in my arms once again?
 
I had to pay a lot because of my heartless words and mindless action. So it's true that he was there, seeing everyting. He kept the suspicion for his own. Why didn't he ask me for the truth? My sensitive, delicated lover was hurted, but why I didn't realize? I kept on being an idiot, kept on waiting for him to tell me what happened to him. I'm so stupid.
 
I'm regretting, but maybe this is meanless. I've lost you entirely. Now, you're nowhere. You've disappeared from my life since the day we broke up. No, since the day you broke up with me. It's already hurt when you've to break up when the love's gone, but it's hurt even more when you've to break up, when you both still love each other so much.
_______

Seems like no one bothers to read this story T.T
I'm tho thad T.T *go hugging my TheHun*
Please give me some comments or I won't update anymore T.T