I'm Hurts

It's Hurt | I Am Nobody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm Hurts

It was a sad and a tearing farewell but I had to hold back my tears; afraid if my parents noticed of how unhappy I was with their decision. My father had been transferred to another country because he was promoted as the chief executive engineering in Dubai. It meant we got more money and a better life for my family, yet, I wished I would never wanted to experience of leaving the place that I grew of loving it. But like it or not, I had to obey my father's decision. I was very happy for him but unexpectedly, I had to leave my best friend behind forever and once again, I had to familiarize myself with the new environment for the third time this year.

I dragged my heavy bag behind me as I lifted it up weakly and insert it into the car bonnet; ignoring the neighbors who were visiting us to say goodbye. I told myself that everything will be fine as long as Luhan didn't know about my departure to Dubai; none of my classmates knew including my own best friend, Hanbyul.

"Sweetie?" Mom called with her smooth voice. I rotated my body backward and faced her with a loud sigh.

"Yes?" I pouted.

"Where is your friends? Don't you want to say goodbye to them?" Mom asked curiously.

"I don't have the gut to. I think Miss Jung will tell them about it so why should I bother myself to tell them." I mumbled.

"Why did you say that? Are you guys fighting? I mean, you and Hanbyul. If you do, you should apologize to her since you will not see her again after this." Mom adviced.

"We are not fighting! Don't worry about her. She's too happy to notice that I'm gone later."

Mom sighed as she shook her head. "Suit yourself." she said.

She walked away and headed toward my father's direction who were busy talking with the neigbors.

I sighed. I can't even heard people saying Hanbyul's name no more. It's hurt so much that I really wanted to puke at that time. Before I got too overthinking about my broken heart, I took a big breath and told myself that I will forget about it and move on.

As I was busy putting the luggage inside the back of the car, suddenly, I heard someone was calling my name.

"Jang Hana!!"

I spun around and saw Luhan was running toward my direction.

"Luhan? What are you doing here?" I was kind of bewildered at that time.

"Are you leaving?" he asked after he managed to catch his breath.

I nodded.

"Why aren't you telling me about it?"

"Why I need to?"

"What?" Luhan looked a bit shock.

"I mean it's not something important to be said."

"Yes it is! You are leaving me, us. Although you don't want to tell me about it, at least you should tell Hanbyul that you will be moving to somewhere else. Leaving without telling is something that you shouldn't do to us. We are your friends!"

"Friends? Friends who once betrayed me. Is that you call as friends?"

"Hana, if it because of your confession I...."

"Stop talking about that!!!" I shouted.

I cut Luhan's words. I flinched involuntarily over the word 'confession.' I'm still hurt inside although a thousand times I said to them that I forgave them for their action.

 

Flashback

A year before...

"Hana, I want to tell you something." Luhan blushed.

"Something? About what? Do tell me." I said excitedly.

"I...like you." he bit his lips. 

My eyes widened. I looked at him straight into the eyes. He continued, "I want you to be mine."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter