The Love I Want

Falling For Someone Else's Love

The young maknae of Girls' Generation (Snsd), Seo Joohyun, also known by most as Seohyun, quietly watched as the multiple staff of WGM (We Got Married) busily run around the rather large area, handing the newly typed scripts to everyone around. And yes, that also included herself and her fake, on-screen husband, Jung Yonghwa. The very leader of the great band, C.N.Blue. Yes, for some odd and strange reason, he was the one that had to be chosen as Seohyun's fake Husband. Out of everybody else in Korea, for an unknown reason, he was chosen to be Seohyun's on-screen lover. Seohyun let out a slight glare.

Seohyun wasn't happy about it.

Not one bit.


Seohyun didn't like the fact that the person standing beside her was Yonghwa. Of course, she knew already, Yonghwa was a type of girl most girls would dream of. Yonghwa was a pretty boy, his looks were absolutely astonishing. He had a unique voice when he sang, capturing every girl's heart. He was sweet and caring, a type of attitude most girls wanted from men. Most people would think it would have been a blessing to have been picked as Yonghwa's on-screen wife. Seohyun already understood, Yonghwa was a very nice person. But, Seohyun didn't simply want a nice person.

What Seohyun wanted as not Yonghwa.

She wanted a different person.

A person who would keep stealing her heart without permission.

A person that would toy with her mind over and over again.

A person who would never leave her side.

A person who would give her the gentlest hugs and the sweetest kisses.

Seohyun wanted Kyuhyun.


Yes, those words told before were absolutely true. Not a single doubt about it.  Seohyun simply did not wish for Yonghwa to be by her side any longer than he already had. Not that she ever wanted Yonghwa to be by her side. It couldn't be it. Definitely not. Instead, Seohyun only wished for Kyuhyun to be by her side. Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun. The so-called evil maknae of Super Junior. He was the only person that Seohyun truly wanted to be by her side and never leave. Even though he acted the way he did. Even though Kyuhyun would bully her, pull her hair and , it was contradicted by those sweet words, gentle touches and breath-taking kisses. Seohyun didn't know why she loved Kyuhyun so much, maybe it was just the attraction between 2 completely opposite people.

As they say, opposites attract to each other.

Sometimes Seohyun wondered.

Why couldn't it have been Kyuhyun?


Seohyun thought this was just going to be for work. She had ever expected that Yonghwa, the person who she didn't wish to have by her side, would ever end up falling in love with her. You see, Seohyun had a certain charm to her. Not that Seohyun herself noticed. For Seohyun didn't wish to impress any men or make them fall for her besides Kyuhyun. And maybe that was her special charm. The innocent and suttle charm of a young girl wanting to only impress a single person. Not the selfishness of wanting to impress a whole room or a group of boys. No. Seohyun wasn't like that.

The only person what she wanted to impress of Kyuhyun.

One day, Yonghwa, the person who she felt no feelings for, actually told Seohyun of his feelings.

And of course, Seohyun rejected them with a sorry and apologetic stare.

Of course, Yonghwa questioned why Seohyun wouldn't except his sincere feelings.

To that, Seohyun replied a simple answer.

I do not want your love.


Seohyun bit her lip, reading the script once again. More and more intimate scenes which she didn't wish for. Suddenly, Seohyun heard her phone vibrate in her pocket. It was a text from Kyuhyun.

To: Joohyunnie~
Just so you don't ever forget, I love you.
From: Kyuhyun


Seohyun smiled silently.

"It's time for filming!" Called the staff.

Quickly, Seohyun replied to the text message and hurried onto the set.

....
...
...


To: Kyuhyun Oppa
There is no way I will forget, I love you too.
From: Joohyun



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, it's kind of short~ I wrote this during my math class so I rushed it... >_<