040

Found You

"Let's all sleep together! Please?!" Haru pleaded with her hands together and eyes all doey facing all her uncles

"Yeah, let's do that!" you were on Haru's side

The only 2 girls who wanted to sleep together in one room, all of the uncles couldn't resist their cuteness 

"Arasso, let's sleep all together. BUT! If i hear a fart, party is over" Uncle Taebin warned everyone

"Party pooper, I was about to fart on your face when you sleep" you sarcastically said while snapping your fingers 

"Ha ha ha, not gonna happen" Uncle Taebin lightly pushed your forehead

"You know Uncle Taebin, you're the least that I missed out of everyone here" you made an angry pout at him

"No hard feelings cuz' I feel the same way too!" he smirked 

"Oh shut up, since the one who cried the most when she was gone" Tablo spoke up 

"Uncle Taebin?!" you laughed and slapped your thighs

"That is so not true!" Uncle Taebin tried to deny it but the way he acted was true of what Uncle Tablo said

"Awww~ Uncle Taebin misses me!" you teased and hugged him tight

"Yah yah yah!" he was stuck into your hug

"Appa, i'm sleepy" little Haru, rubbed her eyes infront of her dad

"Haru-ah~ sleep with me!" you let go of Uncle Taebin and held your arms out to Haru

"Neehh!!" she ran to you and hugged you

The uncles already prepared the mattresses and you were all ready to go to sleep together as a family

"I could get use to this everyday" you said as you snuggled into your blanket with Haru

"How about a no" Uncle Taebin was still against this 

"Why? You scared i'm going to fart on your face?" you playfully teased while the rest of the uncles laughed

All of a sudden, you hear snores from Uncle Taebin

"Party poooppeerr~!" the rest of your uncles yelled out 


The next day, you woke up early before everyone and started to get ready for your daily run. It was 5AM when you got out of the house so it was close for the sun to rise. As you ran, you started to think about what happened these pass few days. You were just a chill normal person who is out dealing with illegal things and now you are about to take over your biological dad's business that you don't even know what he does. But it seems really amazing since Nana wants to take over it so bad.

"Noona?" someone called out for you. You took out your earphones and looked to see who it was. It was Changjo.

"Oh, Jonghyun. You also run in the morning too?" you asked with a smile.

"Yeah, it's a must if I want to stay in shape. I see it's the same with you" he smiled back

"Let's run together more often in the morning," you slung your arm around his shoulder even though he's taller.

"I like that! Let's go!" Changjo motioned to run.

You nodded and both of you ran nonstop for 30 minutes. It was now 6:30 and decided to take a rest at the park.

"So Jonghyun, we never really got to know each other after that little incident. Let's talk about what we have been doing after I left" you placed your head on his shoulder.

"Well...from what I heard from Siwon, he took me and Junhong to different orphans so we were seperated. During middle school, we met but we didn't know we were siblings at that time. Freshmen year of highschool, dad found us and that's when we knew about each other. Siwon was already found by dad when he was in college. Sulli ran away the next day after you left and was found about 2 years ago. Seunghyun hyung and Minho hyung was found when they finished their highschool, they never attended college. Now you, found not too long ago" Changjo told his story with a sigh at the end.

You took in all the information that you've heard and you couldn't believe your ears with this story. Siwon oppa did everything for Jonghyun and Junhong when they were babies. Minho and Seunghyun oppas never got to experience the college life because of their dad. Sulli was a brat but grew up to be a fine woman.

"What does dad do? Why did he want me to take over his business? Why did Nana want it more than anyone else?" you asked so many questions regarding your dad's business.

"You wouldn't believe me if I said it," Changjo chuckled.

You stared at him waiting to answer your questions and he just sighed, knowing that he has to say it now.

"When he meant that his business is #1 in Seoul, he didn't mention the underground of Seoul. He runs the notorious gang, The Wilds. His men are known to kill in one shot and that's it. One mistake, you're dead instead of killing your opponent. I guess the reason why Nana wants it more so that she can control everyone. I'd say it's a good thing dad didn't choose Nana but it's a bad idea for you to be taking over at such a young age. But it can't be helped. Mom chose you to take over but if only she knew of dad's doing. She would've kicked his right?" Changjo spilled the tea.

"That's why Siwon oppa said I wasn't ready for it..." you sighed.

"I bet our family is the tiest family in the whole world. I wish we were just a regular family with the same mom and dad. But i'm glad as long as I have noona by my side." Changjo hugged you tight.

"Never knew you had this cheesy side of you, Jonghyun-ah" you hugged back with a smile.

"Only with noona" Changjo chuckled with a aegyo voice and you laughed at his attempt of aegyo.

"Let's take you home. We both got school soon" you said.

You both got up and started running to drop him off at his place and then to your place to change.

Moments later, you see Teddy appa awake, walking out the bathroom. 

"Good morning, sleepy head" you called out for him.

He sees you and smiles while walking to you for a hug. You miss doing that every morning. This is what you love to do with a father who took care of you. Not with the father who doesn't give a about you until 18 years later.

"I'll take you to school?" he asked.

"I think i'm fine today, i'll take my motorcycle so I can ride it to the other house.You must be tired from working last night while we were sleeping" you took out your motorcyce keys.

"Alright, drive safe then. I'll see you in 3 days. Make sure that don't do anything bad to you, or else i'll come and kick his " he ruffled your hair and that made you pout because you literally brushed your hair a few minutes ago and now it's ruined.

You fixed your hair and hugged Teddy appa before going downstairs to say bye to the others who were awake. You kissed Haru's forehead who was still asleep. After that, you went out to ride your motorcycle on your way to school.


 

 

I can't believe it's been 3 years since I last updated. I'm so sorry for the delay T_T
After reading my own fanfic, I got so lost with what's happening. There's a possibility that I may restart and change a lot of things here. It may be changed in this story or it may change in another story link. I'll let you guys know. I'll give you a heads up with what i've been doing lately.

I graduated high school in Class of 2015. The begninning of 2016, I studied to be an LVN but got dropped out so a few months later, I studied to be a CNA. I could've finished my CNA and get my license but I thought it wasn't right for me. After that, I worked as a caregiver during the summer and got a good pay. I even went to school at the same time and tried to get rid of my GE but unfortunately, I got into a car accident. I lost my job and I couldn't go to school so I had to drop out. A day after the car accident, my dad applied me into going to a beauty school. I was so against it but I had no choice because I was only taking one class in college. So I gave it a try and the first thing I learned there was haircutting. It was stressful not knowing what to do. But I got the hang of it and I started to like it. Recently in October of 2017, i've graduated from beauty school and just a month ago, I took my stateboard to get my license and I only passed my practical. Soon i'll be re-taking my written exam so that I can finally get my license. A lot has happened in 3 years and i'm honestly proud of myself of where I came from a highschool graduate to being something that can help myself. 

To my readers, if you're in high school or in college, there's a lot of things out there that you don't know what's good for you. A lot of people are uncertain of what they want to do when they grow up. Heck, I didn't know what I wanted to be when I grew up. I thought being a nurse would've been for me since my family was filled with nurses. Now, i'm being the first one to be a hairstylist out of everyone and I want to thank all my friends and family supporting me and letting me use their hair to practice.

I found myself. You should go find yourself. You know yourself better than others. Don't let others know you before you do. 

Thank you guys for reading my story! I hope this update is great. Honestly, it made me cringe because 3 years ago I was 18 and now i'm 20 with big things happening to me right now. 

Look forward for a new change, I understand that I lost most of my viewers. It's been so long but it would be great if my readers are here still :3