first.

Snap a Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae's pov


"Okay..great. Now give me your seductive looks"
I gave instructions to the model, took her picture with my beloved camera.

The model, not hesitate a bit, looked at me as if she's going to eat me alive, and her bottom lips seductively.
Well, positive, this one will be my willing prey too after this photo session.

"Great! That's the end of our photo session today, people! Thanks for your hardwork!"

Everybody clapped, and started to packed, since it's already past midnight. I checked the images in my camera, decided to print it out in the dark room in my apartement later.

"Well hello there handsome"

I looked up, to see the model i've been taking the pictures earlier standing in front of me.
Ah yes. Girls gotta eat, right?

"Wanna have some drink?"
She offered. I shrugged my shoulder, put my camera savely on the table, and pinned her to the wall.

"How about we skipped all that flirty act and go straight to heaven?" I smirked.
Well actually i don't have much time. I have to hand all those picture to the advertisement company who paid me tomorrow.

"Oh yes" she moaned and tried to kiss me, but i avoided her and stripped our bottoms skillfully.

"No time for that too"
And i pounded on her mercilessly.

--------


I walked out of the studio,went to my car, left the worn girl back there alone. She'll know i'm not into her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter