Meeting the new members [Intro]

Ma.Fia, A new YG girl group!

"Please welcome to the stage, Ma.Fia!" YG said. the members of Ma.Fia stood on stage and introduced themselves 1 by 1

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ariel imnida. I'm the leader, i was born September 18th and I'm 20 years old." Ariel bowed and handed the microphone to Janelle

"Annyeonghaseyo, Janelle imnida. I'm the main & lead vocals, One of my younger sisters is Soyeon Kim and she's also in Ma.Fia, and my brother, Heechul Kim is in Super Junior. I was born May 25th and i'm 16 years old." Janelle bowed and handed the mic to Minji.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Minji imnida. I'm the main rapper and i'm also a dancer. I was born January 3rd and i'm 14 years old, my sister Sooyoung is in Girls' Generation & my younger brother is also a trainee here." Minji bowed and handed the mic to Soyeon.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Soyeon imnida. I'm the main dancer, a rapper and the maknae of Ma.Fia. My sister is Janelle& she's also in Ma.Fia and my brother Heechul is in Super Junior. I was born October 30th and I'm 13 years old. Thank you Dara for scouting me" Soyeon bowed and handed the mic back to YG, everyone clapped and Ma.Fia stood to the side of the stage.

"Ma.Fia are going to be up against SM's group, SHINee." YG said and SHINee came on the stage. Minji kept staring at Taemin, Janelle kept staring at Jonghyun & Ariel kept staring at Onew. Soyeon didn't have any interest in them, what-so-ever. She was still at the "Eww. Boys" stage. 

Were they... Falling in love?