Extraordinary Passengers

The Shortest 16 hours of Travel

tumblr_lz8eoyjpau1qcl8qx_large.jpg

I don't care if the people around me, will look at me with weird faces. Humming my favorite SHInee songs, is my ultimate hobby in life.

Since I got to knew their songs and THEM, I was addicted. And Can't help to STOP. I had went to the extent of memorizing their songs even in korean and japanese. Others may think it's unhealthy, but I know my self more, it makes me happy so why would I be bothered by them?

~kimi dake wo motto atoniwa hikenaihodo motto akireruhodo~ I was at the middle of humming my favorite song of SHINee when I notice the person at my right, suddenly waved his head a little bit to my direction. I did not saw his face and his expression clearly and he was wearing sunglasses but I'm pretty sure he was a bit shocked because I saw his mouth formed an O shape. 

Did I made it too loud? Did he might knew the song? Impossible. "I'm sorry! if... I was too loud" I apologized for I might disturb him, but can't he removed his sunglasses? for god's sake he was at the plane now, so that I could apologized to his eyes directly. But unfortunately he just nodded with his 'it's ok' sign. Oh Well at the very least I apologized already. I went back to humming. 


"Hyung!" Jonghyun said to Onew after what he heard from the girl beside him. They were seated at the last row, He and Onew in the left and Taemin, Minho and Key is in the right side of the plane. Their manager intended to find seats at the last row so no one could recognized them. They are the most popular contemporary band worldwide as of now. Fans go wild, at the sight of these five.

"Wae?" Onew muttered.

"This girl beside me, must be a fan of ours, I heard her humming to one of our songs... eottoke?"

"Just let her be, as long as she hasn't recognize us yet" Onew said calmly. "Don't panick, it will make her obvious enough to recognize us easily"

"Arraso Hyung". 


The plane finally departed. Yay! It will be a long long long flight. 16 hours? really that's very long. What should I do so time passes by quickly? 

My thoughts were disrupted on how to overcome this boresome and tiresome trip, when I get a glimpse of the clouds in the blue sky when I turned my gaze on the window. My sole reason why I chose to be nearer at the window.

Very beautiful, seriously If could just fly outside and hop on every cloud I encounter, I would be the happiest. 

"Gwaenchana?" I heard the tall man who's wearing a cap said to the boys beside me. That made me turn my head upon them. Oh wait are they koreans? so that's why they were skinny, I just notice when I take a look on their wholeness, still wearing hoods. Can't they just take it off so I can see them clearly?, Curiosity kills me, now that I know they were somewhat came from the place I'd wished I was born at. 

Could they be Idols? the way they hide themselves, really? could they be?  "Impossible" I whispered to myself. I distracted myself from my mild curiosity over this people beside me by putting again my MP3 into play. SHINee Songs really a great distractor, Love their voices, especially this two member who's voices are so angelic, it can literally calm your nerves.

~Oh! Oh! Let me got a doo-bop doo-bop doo-bop!~  It was the last line of the last song I heard from my MP3, wow, i just finished again their 25 songs on my MP3, this is the 1st time I did not managed to sleep. 

I was scanning around if anyone is awake and to order some food from a flight attendant, when I noticed my seat mates already take off their hoods and sleeping calmly and deeply. My turn to study their faces and to solve my curiosity. 

The other guy slighlty lied on his right with his head turned to the right so I cannot managed to scrutinized his face. But this guy who's actually beside me...

That perfect jawline, that pink lips, I think I've seen it somewhere. I was thinking deeply as to where I've seen his face, and it's like an arrow that hit me right away, when that man's face pops out immediatley on my mind. 

It can't be....? I said when I returned to studying this guy's face beside me and there it is. When his sudden movement made his sunglasses drop and saw his eyes. Even though those eyes were closed, It cannot hide the fact that this guy beside me, and perhaps the other guys beside him are truly, really, impossibly kpop Idols and I happen to freaking know them.

it's KIM JONGHYUN..... they are SHINee...

Sudden rush of heartbeats attacked me. 


Jonghyun woke up first and notice his sunglasses were not on his eyes anymore. He found it on his lap nealty folded. Base on how it was place, it was like it had fallen from his eyes and someone pick it up and put it on his lap carefully.

Then he turned his gaze to the girl beside them who happens to be their 'fan'. Is she the one who picked it up?. He slightly bend his head to see the girls face. 

Her expression seems to be in SHOCKED and teary eyes were evident. 

Woah! Did she cry?  or might cry? what happen to her? , He decided to wake up Onew Hyung. 

"Hyung! Hyung! wake up wake up" he said while tapping Onew.

"Wae? Jonghyun-ssi? I'm still sleepy Can't you see?" he said while rubbing his eyes. "Hyung this girl beside me... she is.... I saw her... she looks like she is about to cry...."

"Neh? what did you to her?" Onew said while widening his eyes. "Aniyo!, I didn't do anything.... I just wake up also and noticed her..."

"Aisssh!"

"Eottokae?"


I'm in the state of shocked when I found out who are these guys beside me. How lucky a fan may get, if his/her Ultimate idol were on the same flight as he/she is. And out of many of their fans all over the world never did I imagine to have this close encounter between this amazing guys. Wow! Daebak! Jjang! 

Tears were flowing down on my cheeks, tears of happiness, I'd never thought I'd cry over this kind of stuff.

I hurriedly wipe my tears because they might find me weird and they might be confused, but luckily, they were still sleeping when I took a peek to them. 

As soon as I saw his sunglasses had fallen in the floor, I picked it up and carefully placed it on his lap.

I don't know what to do?! I am a fan. They are my Idols. What should a fan do? 

Still teary eyed and shocked. And then it comes to my awareness every movement they are making. Oh no! looks like Jonghyun has waken up! I panicked. Calm yourself Calm your self, your a fan, they are Idols, who happen to be human, and they are not here to do a fansigning event. I took a very deep breath, inhale exhale, to calm my thinking and back to my senses not looking in their direction. 

He woke up the guy on his left who happened to be....... that voice! it's Onews. So this two beside me, were Jonghyun and Onew. What a Daebak! This two that I just thought a while ago that can literally can calm raging nerves, are just inches away.



"Excuse me miss are you okay?" it was Onew who ask that question. OMG! they might have notice my shocked and teary expression. What to do! What to do!

"Ah...... yes! I'm okay..." I said without looking, how can I stare directly in their eyes now. Now that I've known who they are...

(Onews Thoughts)

She must've known us by now already, I can tell base on her expression, a typical on a fangirl's face. "Should I tell this to manager hyung, hyung?" It was Jonghyun whispering to my ear. He is also aware that the girl already recognized them.

"Aniyo!, let's not make this a big deal, she haven't do anything to us yet... for the meantime let's just observe her"

"Majayo, I understand" he said nodding to Onew

(Back to MY thoughts)

I can see from my peripheral vision, that they were talking sofly, probably it's about me, and they might have known that I know them already. 

Now that I'm thinking straight... I should not pester them like a fan might do... this is their private time to rest... and after all this is not the proper venue for their fans like me, although this is once in a blue moon chance to see them in person like this, I should consider their private time. As a ever supportive fan I will respect their time and I will not bother them. That's right.  

Okay... I am more calm now than earlier.  Just try to ignore them as much as possible. I pretended to read a book, playing the games on my MP3 and so on and so forth just to distract myself from looking beside me.

And then... I accidentally drop my wallet... oh no!... 

It had fallen at exaclty in front of Kim Jonghyun and and and... it was flipped open, exposing his photo to the part that it should be supposedly my photo in there in case it will be lost. What now?! did he saw it?



Jonghyun noticed something dropped on the floor infront of him, he take a look at it and it seems a wallet, he was surprised when he is about to pick it up and saw a familiar photo on that wallet. 

He flashed a happy big wide smile, knowing that this wallet with his photo is owned by the girl beside him, he was touched thinking that fans love them or him to this extent, by putting photos of them even in their personal belongings. 

We should at least repay this fan beside me for her support to us. He thought as he was about to return the wallet to the girl.


"Excuse me miss, you dropped this..." It's like a slowmotion from a movie when KIM JONGHYUN slowly picked up my wallet, flashed a big smile, and handed over my wallet to ME and even said something to ME!!! kyaaa!!!!! If I could just scream...

I forgot to say Thank You and just nodded. What a fool I am... I should say it.... I gathered all my courage to speak to him... 

He was about to turn his head from me after I accepted my wallet... "Ahm.... Thank You.... Kamsahamnida..." He flashed again his most genuine shy smile that I really love as he look his way to me again. And he nodded. 


8 hours had already past, and I did not realize it, because I was busy absorbing what is my situation right now. to be able to get close like this with SHINee... aissh... can't describe it with just words...

I thought 16 hours flight would be boring and long that I wanted to go to a time machine just to fast forward the time.... but how can I now? knowing this.... I just hope now that time runs very very very very very slowly so that i can absorbed their presence fully and I can took a picture with them before this plane land.... although I know it's impossible.

hmmm..,, how can I look at them out of their awareness? I don't want to make them feel awkward, I know that feeling when someone is looking at you.... but as the time runs quickly I should savor this moment, a chance like this will only happens once.

I started glancing at them when they were looking at their right or they were not looking on my direction so that they will not notice me staring at them, when they are about to see me staring, I automatically fixed my direction. You get the idea what I was doing? I am not doing anything to scare them, I am just a fan who wants to look at them. It isn't a crime is it? 

This is my plan for the remaining time I will be with them... I'm sure time flies quickly and it will be over soon.. SIgh. But nevertheless, I thank God for this oppourtunity. :D


"Onew Hyung this fan of our seems harmless and thoughtful, a different one from the sasaeng fans... she even has a photo of me in her wallet.... I am so touched... could we do something in return?" 

Jonghyun was right, its rare to encounter this kind of SHINee world member... let see what could we get. 


One of the flight attendant announced that the plane will land soon, so this was it. The end of the extraordinary trip, perhaps for me. I was really really really happy to be able to look and stare at them for more than 2 hours not like in their concerts, but for 16 freaking hours.... I think this is enough though I will not be having any proof of them in this plane. I am still proud that I am a fan of them, their songs have given me strenghts, through this year since I became their fan and a SHINee World member.

The other passengers were fixing their luggages before the plane would land so that when we take off it will be smoothly, I would like to also get my bag from the cabin above us too, but I was hesitating because I can't get it without disturbing them, they might think I'm taking advantage. I decided to get it as we land on the airport so that they will not think that way. 

The plane has landed. I will not forget this experience. :D

As I was about to get my luggage, Kim Jonghyun stood up from his seat and to my surprise he also get my luggage too when he get his. 

"I ah.... Thank You... Kamsahamnida...." I said bowing to him... another memory before we take part. I was more than happy... he just nod with his smile :)

tumblr_ldh7dvsaqc1qd4wmfo1_500.png


Just before they walk towards the door of this plane to take off....

"Chamkanmanyo" Jonghyun said, wait is he talking to me? I was behind them and was about to walk also towards the door to take off...

Jonghyun look at Key and motioned him to say something to me. Hate this language barrier, nonetheless I was shocked and surprise as to what will happen next...

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot... Hi! we are SHINee" Key said as if they were interviewed. I don't know what is going here right now... are they doing fan service? waaaah.... 

"This man here... said that you are fan of us, is that right?" Key said while pointing to Jonghyun... I did not utter a word instead I just nodded... still in awe... 

"In return we would like to thank you for your support, this may not be the proper venue for our fans but we take this opportunity in behalf of our fans like you to thank you... for your undying support and love to us"

Wow, I'm overwhelmed.... so this is how they thanked their fans.... I'm one of a hell lucky fan!!!! I'm teary eyed now... can't explain my mixed emotions.... I'm just staring at them and nodding... 

"Would you like to take a photo with us?" it was Onew, I can't believe it, my thoughts earlier were becoming into reality... I excitedly nod.... still speechless.... 

Their manager took the polaroid camera from Key and motioned us to posed, I was at the middle surrounded by shinning SHINee, my tears were about to fall... since it's polaroid, the photo immediately pops out, and they even signed it with their signatures... tears fall when they handed me the photo... I can't believe what just happened... 

"Oh.. don't cry" Jonghyun said while smiling and then... he ...... HUGGED ME....... as well as the other members.... they ALL HUGGED ME..... 

Still in sobs when finally we are out of the plane and we are about to take part of our own direction.

"Kamsahamnida.... Kamsahamnida.... Kamsahamnida..." I managed to say before they will be out of my sight... 

"I'll be your forever fan... Yeongwonhi.... Saranghanda...."

They all smiled and waived their hands to me, they probably understood what I said.

shinee-japan-debut-premium-reception-in-

0229.jpg



And then they were out of my sight... A big big smile on my face as I walked out from the airport.



 

This is what My dream about hehe...

All Rights Reserved

Copyright. 2012