x

When you're on your period

Living with Minho was one of the things you did and did not regret. The only thing you regretted about it was because the little fights you had over the phone weren't over the phone anymore so it was way easier for both of you to grab things and throw it at each other. The fights in general happened a lot more often than before, but you almost always ended up laying in each others arms at night.

Tired and covered in someone else's perfume, you got back home in the evening and put off your shoes.
‘‘I'm home’’ you said, and as soon as you arrived in the living-room, Minho was sitting there with his arms wide open, inviting you for a hug. Without a doubt you walked up to him, sat down on his lap and put your arms around his waist.
‘‘You're a lot later than I expected’’ he said and kissed you in your neck.
‘‘I know, we had to rehearse for a few times and really had to work on the mistakes’’ was your answer. You had a big dance-show coming up that week and it happened quite a lot of times that you weren't able to get home on time. It irritated Minho a little, since he didn't knew if he had to make enough food for two people or not. You weren't able to call or text him with how long the rehearsals were gonna take, phones were absolutely not allowed.

After a few minutes of cuddling on the couch, Minho noticed the perfume and sniffed you for a few seconds.
‘‘Did you bought a new, more manlier, perfume?’’ he asked and frowned. You looked up weird and shook your head.
‘‘No. Do I really smell like a man?’’ you asked him and smelled your own arm. Minho nodded and closed his eyes a little.
‘‘You sure you were rehearsing for so long? It was over six hours... And you've never come home smelling like someone else.’’ A sigh automatically escaped from your mouth and you stood up, a bit irritated.
‘‘So you think I'm cheating on you? As I said, we had to practice over and over again. When you watched it we just had to practice once. Besides, it's not like I can't play with them and have a little fun? Don't expect me to be all professional and be like 'I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend and I can't and will not romp with you.'’’ you answered and crossed your arms. If you didn't came home from practicing, you would never react like this. The fact that you were really tired, ánd on your period, made you react a bit over the top. But even if you weren't tired and on your period, you would feel offended anyway. You trusted Minho every time he left for work or was about to hang out with some of his girl friends, and he always thought there was something going on between you and another guy. Slowly you shook your head and looked at him.
‘‘I'm going to bed’’ you said and walked to the bedroom.

After you had put on your pajama's and lay down on your side of the bed, Minho came in and took place next to you.
‘‘I'm sorry for thinking you were cheating on me. It's just that... I barely see you throughout the day and it's just a bit suspicious that you're suddenly covered in someone else's perfume.’’ Not wanting to start another fight, you just nodded as a sign that it was alright. ‘‘Shall I fill up the bathtub for you?’’ he asked after a few minutes of silence and looked at you.
‘‘No, I'm too tired to get up again. And I'm on my period so I don't really like it to take a bath’’ you mumbled and and turned around, so you were laying on your belly.
‘‘A little massage then? You need to relax a little...’’ You nodded and while Minho grabbed the massage-gel out of the nightstand, you got rid of your pajama top. Minho took place on your thighs, put a little of the gel on his hands and slowly started to massage you, exactly knowing what parts were a bit more sensitive. Without even realizing it you started to moan softly every time he hit one of those spots. ‘‘You really like it, don't you?’’ Minho knew he was good at what he did, and he asked you millions of times if you liked it, but you never responded just to tease a little. After a few minutes he bend downwards and kissed you in your neck, making you moan a bit harder.
‘‘Hmm, stop it Minho’’ you said, as you expected he wanted to do something more.
‘‘Why?’’ he asked and didn't even bother to stop. 
‘‘Because I don't want to do it right now, so stop.’’ you answered, making him sigh really loud.
‘‘I guess it's suddenly so wrong to make you relax a little. I'll just sleep on the couch.’’ he said and walked to the closet to grab a blanket. You put on your pajama top again and looked at him.
‘‘You know I'm on my period and you know I'm tired, what makes me overreact. You were the one who thought I was cheating on you, that's way worse than when I think you want to have !’’ you said and lifted up the blanket to let it rest on you. ‘‘But fine, go be a weeny and sleep on the couch because I thought you wanted to do something so extremely wrong and heartbreaking.’’ you sighed and closed your eyes. For a few minutes it stayed quiet, and out of nowhere Minho sighed and lay down next to you again. Just when you were about to fall asleep, you opened your eyes and moved to him. Minho immediately put his arm around you and kissed you on your forehead. ‘‘I'm sorry...’’ he began and of your arm. ‘‘You being tired and on your period probably has some effect on my behavior. I'm sorry for thinking you were cheating on me and I'm sorry for making you think I wanted to have ’’ A light smile appeared on your face as you crawled some more against him. ‘‘It's alright’’ was your answer and after that you closed your eyes again. ‘‘I'll try to think before I react if I'm in this kind of mood again.’’ This time Minho placed a kiss on your lips and held you tightly. ‘‘I love you’’