22

Life, Love, Fate and Mate...

“SUNNNYYYY...” Taeyeon hugged Sunny as she smiled like idiot to Sunny.

“Hey Tae what are you doing in here?” Sunny looked at Taeyeon with awkward smile.

“I have prize for you” Taeyeon clapped her hand in excitement she still smile like before.

“Huh??? what is that?” Sunny sat in chair and crossed her leg. Taeyeon also crossed her leg while she sat in front of Sunny.

“Hyun Joong oppa he wanna meet you” Taeyeon clapped her hands she smiled in proud but.

PRRRAAKKK, Sunny hit the tableas she glared at Taeyeon.

“Can you stop this, stop cared about my business? Don’t kept touching my problem leave me alone” Sunny bit yelled to Taeyeon. Taeyeon really shocked she just can stared at Sunny without say anything. She not understand why Sunny that mad. Realized what just she did Sunny quiet for awhile she looked at Taeyeon in guilty eyes she know Taeyeon don’t know anything because this about Her, Jaejoong and Hyun Joong as she shighed and apology.

“Tae I’m sorry I don’t meant it, I just tired to everything” Sunny say in low tone, but Taeyeon just silent she not say anything.

“Tae I hope we stop in here I hope you leave me and my brother pretend we don’t know to each other” Sunny looked at Taeyeon with sad eyes.

“If we still like this you would be hurt” Sunny leave Taeyeon in that room, Taeyeon just quiet she don’t know to say what. She just stared at door where Sunny just go before.

---

After the incident with Sunny, Taeyeon go to Jaejoong office she still quiet not say anything since Sunny yelled at her. She still shocked to what just happen.

“Tae are you ok?” Jaejoong waved his hand in front of Taeyeon eyes.

“Aa... mmm... Nae?” Taeyeon started back to her sense.  Jaejoong looked at Taeyeon with intense look.

“What is something happen to you?” Jaejoong asked to Taeyeon, his eyes kept looked at her.

“Aniyo...” taeyeon avoid Jaejoong eyes, Jaejoo still looked at her evn she looked at other direction.

“If you wanna lie, you must study again” Jaejoong crossed his leg and his hand,

“Jae, what you would hate me if I touch you problem?” Taeyeon suddenly ask random question.

“Don’t know. May be if that’s too personal may be I would” Jaejoong looked at Taeyeon with confuse look.

“And you would tell me to leave you?” Taeyeon looked to Jaejoong eyes. Jaejoong quiet he doesn’t say anything he just stared at her, actually he don’t know the answer what he would ever said her to leave him. Taeyeon just looked at Jaejoong she cant read what exactly Jaejoong answer as Jaejoong getting closer to her and hugged her waist tightly and placed his chin in her shoulder.

“Even I say that, I hope you never leave me” Jaejoong whispered to her. When Jaejoong said that Taeyeon feel pain in her suddenly she can feel something would happen but she don’t know what is that. Taeyeon also hugged Jaejoong neck and placed her chin to his shoulders.

“I will if you love me” Taeyeon make her hug tightly she can feel peace in his hugged but inside her heart she feel worried, she don’t know why she feel that way.