O N E

Life As The Maid Of Idiot Super Idols

Life As The Maid Of Idiot Super Idols

~O N E~

 

"But I like this dorm~" Sungmin whined.

 

"But 2 dorms is costing the company a lot of money since you guys occupy 2 dorms." Their manager reasoned. "Shindong,Siwon, Jongwoon,and Kibum don't even live in the dorm. So the reason for 2 dorms isn't necessary anymore. Only Jungsu, Heechul, Youngwoon, you Sungmin, Hyukjae, Donghae, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun are living here." 

 

Currently, Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Kyuhyun are living in the 11th floor. Yesung moved out when Eunhyuk and Sungmin joined SJM; Since SM,EH,and KH are in SJM, they have activities in China. And if they do, Yesung will be in the dorm by himself--so he just moved out to the house he bought his family.
The rest: Leeteuk, Heechul (who's currently doing his 2 year Military Service), Donghae and Ryeowook are in the 12th floor. Kangin decided to live with his family after his military service. Siwon and Shindong both have their own apartments while Kibum also lives with his family. Even Donghae has his own apartment but he prefers to live in dorm--together with the members.

 

"So now we're moving?" Leader Leeteuk asked.

 

"Ne. I'm sure you guys will like the house more than this dorm; or the same feeling ^^" Manager said.

 

The members were confused now. "We're moving to a house?!" Kyuhyun asked, just to clarify he heard the word: House instead of dorm or apartment.

 

The Manager smiled at them. "Yup! It's a big one too. It has 7 rooms. But you guys will only be using 6." 

 

"Why only 6?" Eunhyuk asked. 

 

"Is manager hyung gonna live with us?" Ryeowook guessed.

 

"Guys, I would love to." He said. "But... nope!"

 

"Then who's gonna use that room?" The impatient Heechul demanded an answer.

 

"You'll find out once you move." The manager chuckled; seeing the members thinking. "You'll have 2 days to pack everything you're bringing. Today's August 9th... so on the 11th, the pick up truck will be here. Better get packing guys."

 

"Hyung. Are Henry and ZhouMi coming with us to the house too?" Eunhyuk asked.

 

"Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you guys that part. Yes, the 2 guys will be living with you at the house."

 

"But are you sure about this hyung? The security in this place is seriously strict." Donghae said. "It's safer for us to be here."

 

"Trust me, the house is even safer." He said. "Now, I have to go. Get packing! And figure out who's going to be roomates with whom."

 

He left and closed the doors behind him.

 

"Urggg!!! I don't want to move!" Heechul yelled.

 

"Maybe the house will be great too." Eunhyuk told his hyung.

 

"Is anyone else curious on who's gonna use the extra room?" Kangin asked them.

 

Everyone raised their hands up. 

 

"I guess we'll find out when we get there." Leeteuk said. "Now, get packing guys. They gave us 2 days off so we can do this."

 

=2DaysLater=

 

"Guys! Are you all ready?" Manager knocked on their door.

 

Leeteuk opened it; letting the manager in. "Yeah. We got everything packed."

 

"Alright! The moving trucks are in the garage. They'll get the stuff here."

 

"How far is the house hyung?" Henry asked.

 

"It's about 30 minutes from here." He said. "So did you guys decide who's rooming with whom?"

 

"Me and Kangin. Eunhyuk and Donghae. Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Zhoumi. Ryeowook and Henry. And Heechul will be by himself." Leeteuk listed for the manager.

 

"But that's only 5 rooms you're occupying. You're not going to use the other one?" The manager asked.

 

"We're saving that room in case Shindong, Siwon, Yesung or Kibum wants to visit and stay over." Heechul said.

 

"Oh that's nice of you guys~" The manager said. "Well let's get moving!"

 

=30MinutesLater=

 

"We're here!!!" The boys shouted.

 

[A/N: If you click the bold words, it will direct you to certain pictures; if you don't want to leave the page but still see the picture, i suggest you right click it and click open in the tab/window.]

 

The house was big! Bigger than they expected.

 

"Whoaaaaa~~~~~~~~" This was all the boys can say. They were really amazed.

 

"I thought we had to move cause it was costing too much money?!??!" Sungmin asked.

 

"This is not a house!!! This is a freaking mansion!!!" Kyuhyun was amazed like the others.

 

"Hahhaha. Come inside. Let's tour the house first then let's discuss more." Manager told them.

 

The followed him inside. The more of the house they see, the more they are amazed.

 

The house had 3 levels; Basement-1st Floor-2nd Floor.
They went to the 1st floor first. They went pass by the 
living room first. Then went to the kitchen. Then the dining room which had an extra counter and some cabinets and even a microwave. Their were 2 bathrooms; one looked fancier than the other and 1 half bathroom in the 1st floor. 

 

Now they went to the basement. It had a gym, a game roomtheater room, a music studio and a dance studio big enough for the group.

 

"I'm sure Siwon would love this gym." Heechul said.

"Game room is mine!" Kyuhyun demanded.

"Dance studio!!!" Eunhyuk chanted.

"Music studio~" Donghae, Leeteuk and Henry said.

 

They procedeed to the 2nd floor. It had 2 bathrooms and 1 Half identical to the once down stairs. Then the rooms. There was 3 rooms in the left, 3 rooms in the right and 1 room in the middle at the end of the hall.

 

The first bedroom on the left will be Kangin and Leeteuk's. 
The room across, the first 
bedroom in the right, will be Eunhyuk and Donghae's. 
The room next to it, the second 
bedroom in the right, will be Heechul's.
The room acroos from it, the second 
bedroom in the left side, will be Henry's and Ryeowook's. 
The one next to it will be the empty reserved 
guest room.
And the one acroos from it, the 3rd 
bedroom in the right side, will be Kyuhyun's, Sungmin's and Zhoumi's. They have one extra bed.

 

Finally the final room. The members opened the door before the manager can tell them someone's inside.

 

As they open the room, they saw a 2 lugguages in the bed. The room was big. And there was a bathroom too. The members thought it wasn't fair that who ever was living in this room, has their own bathroom.... Until they someone came out the bathroom.

 

IT WAS A GIRL!!!
 

She wasn't wearing anything but a towel that stops above her knees. She was using another towel for her hair.

 

When she saw the boys, she didn't scream. Instead she turned red. At first some thought she was blushing but then they found out it was from anger.

 

"GET OUT!!!" She screamed at them.

 

The members didn't hisitate to do so.

 

"Mianhe Hana-ssi." The manager apologized before closing the door.

 

"So... that's them huh?!" She murmurred to herself. 

 

=====

 

"Guys, remember. Before going into a room, KNOCK!!!" The manager lectured them.

 

They are now back in the living room. 

 

"Who is she?!"
"Why is there a girl here?!"
"Is she a fan of ours?!" 
"We're not safe here!"

 

"GUYS!!!" Leeteuk yelled to get all their attention.

 

"She is Kim Hana. She's a college student, 2nd year. She's 21 years old. She will be your maid." The manager explained.

 

"WE HAVE A MAID?!" The boys shouted at the same time.

 

"Obviously." Someone said. Everyone looked towards the stair case. Hana was at the bottom of it; coming towards them.

 

"Oh and don't worry. I'm no fan of yours. ELF is it? Yeah nah. Not my style." She confidently said.

 

"You sure talk tough for a girl!" Heechul remarked.

 

"Huh. Have you seen a mirror lately? Let's see who's more of a girl." She shot back. 

 

The other members couldn't stop their laughs at what she shot at Heechul.

 

"So what if I'm a girl? Are you us?!" She kept shooting. Heechul was really mad now.

 

"That's enough." Manager said. "Hana please show respect to your sunbaes."

 

"I will Manager, if they deserve it." She said. "I won't respect anyone who doesn't earn it."

 

"I sure won't." Heechul murmurred.

 

"So this is the member that's suppose to be in the army? He actually got in?" She said.

 

"He's on Military Service. But he's not in the army." Kangin clarified.

 

"Ahhh... That explains it more!"

 

"Hana! Remember, they can fire you if they want." Manager warned her.

 

"If they want to, then fine! Fire me anytime you want." She said confidently and walked away.

 

As she was walking, Leeteuk noticed she had a sad face. Different from how she just acted in front of them.

 

"Alright guys. Please, be nice to her. She may seem mean and stuff but she's actually really nice. It's just her pride getting in the way. Please, we can't find another maid. She was the best one. This is for you guys okay?!" Manager said. "Do you have any questions?"

 

"Yeah, she said she wasn't a fan of ours?" Eunhyuk asked.

 

"She's not lying. She really isn't a fan of you guys. But she is a fan of TVXQ. She's not an ELF but is a Cassiopeia. She has self control. Please, don't do anything to get her fired. Please..." The manager pleaded.

 

"Hyung, why are you protecting her so much?" Leeteuk asked.

 

"I'm just... fond of her. I'm not the only one though, even SooMan hyung is. They got a long really well when they met." He explained.

 

"Where'd she go?" Ryeowook asked.

 

"I'll go find her." Leeteuk said.

 

=====

 

"Need help?" Leeteuk offered.

 

He found her in the kitchen; preparing ice cream for the boys.

 

"You're that leader right?" She asked.

 

"Yeah. Leeteuk-imnida." He introduced himself. "Real name, Jungsu. But you can call me Leeteuk if you want."

 

"Nahh.. I'll call you Jungsu oppa ^^" She laughed.

 

"Okay." Leeteuk chuclked. "What are you doing?"

 

"Trying to put all these 3 flavors in the cups." She said. "Does everyone like these flavors?"

 

"Yeah. Those are our favorites." He said.

 

"That's good then." 

 

Leeteuk helped her which really helped. They even put some nuts and sprinkles on top.
After they were done, they put it in the counter. The members came after Leeteuk called them.

 

____________________________________

Kind of boring for a first chapter huh?!
I'll improve ^_^
///I so have nothing else to say.

 

~Thank You to my [current] subscribers~
-LaitaoP
-CindyNyugen
-MLPERK01
-Vintenson
-KuroUsagi1697