Jonghyun

The Love Of A Wish[Lee Taemin]

"Thank you so much!" I said bowing my head to an almost 90 degree angle.

"No problem. Remember you have to get all the members to like you first though." He reminded me, I nodded my head. Thank you so much Taemin, you're really a nice person after all.

"Jonghyun is actually coming to pick me up to bring me over to the dorms, so I guess you can come too." He smiled towards me. "Yes please!" I said, "how good of a driver is Jonghyun?" Taemin looked seriously in to my eyes. "The wreckless of them all..." He spoke in a haunted voice, right as the door knocked.

"Speak of the devil." He snapped right out of it and started walking to the front door. I stared confused but, quickly followed him trailing behind him like a little duckling. When he opened the door I was so surprised to Jonghyun in such casual clothes, he still made the clothes look like a professional picked them out. My eyes were wide as I kept staring at them.

"Yo! You ready to go?" He asked Taemin. "Yeah I just got to get my bags." Taemin said. "Who's this?" "Ah. This is Levi, he's with me." Taemin clarified before disappearing from sight to get his bags. Jonghyun bent his head down looking more closely at me.

"Wow, I thought you were a girl at first, sorry. It's just you were so short. Haha, I guess I can't complain about that." He scratched his head embarrassed. "So do you know Taemin or something?"

"He saved my life." I quickly spoke up.

"Ah! You do speak. He saved your life? That shrimp?" I nodded my head. "What are you both talking about?" Taemin said carrying two huge duffel bags across his back.

"Let me take that." I said grabbing one of them. "Thanks." Jonghyun opened the door for the both of us.

"We were just introducing ourselves is all." Jonghyun spoke up. Taemin eyed him, but didn't say anymore walking beside me. I noticed his car parked out front, it was sleek, black, and looked very expensive. I noticed the Honda symbol on the car, but couldn't figure out what kind of car it was.

"What car do you have?" I finally spoke up. Jonghyun smirked towards me as he followed close behind us.

"That my friend, is the most expensive car you will ever see." He said so confidently.

"I think I'll walk." I said slowly turning around.

"What?! Don't you want to ride in my baby." Jonghyun said feeling offended petting his car.

"It's not that! It's just I usually cause accidents where ever I go, I don't want to break your car." I quickly stated. "You did cause a little accident at my house if I recall." Taemin brought up, as he put his arm around my shoulder bring his lips to my ear. A chill ran up through my body of how close he was to me, feeling his slender, but muscular arms around me. "Don't worry, if anything Jonghyun will wreck his car way before you would be able to put a finger on it." He smirked.

"I can hear you, you know!" Jonghyun yelled. Taemin started laughing, I couldn't help but stare. "You guys are teaming up against me. This isn't fair!" Jonghyun complained.

"I'm sorry!" I snapped out of it as Taemin took away his arm. Jonghyun walked up at me bending down to my height.

"I'll forgive you if you call me Hyung from now on." He said posing himself to look as tall as possible with his arms crossed. I looked down, "yes, Hyung..." I muttered. Jonghyun was surprised, but quickly hid it and patted my head.

"Good boy." "He's not a dog." Taemin stated. "What ever. Here you're hyung will take that bag from you." Jonghyun took my bag throwing it in the trunk of his car.

"Now get in." He said as hopped in to the front seat. I bit my lip and looked over at Taemin who nodded towards me to go. I went straight for the back and sat behind Taemin so I wouldn't have to see him, I don't think I could handle anymore handsome boys for one day...

____________________

Yayz! I'm happy Jonghyun was introduced! I think Jonghyun and Onew will be the hardest to try and get their personality right, but I'm trying my best. Hope you enjoyed the story so far!<3