Who says that you're nothing?

I'm nothing...

 

SungYeol's POV
 
I take a sip of the coffee in the cup I'm holding with my right hand. I frown a little, this coffee is horribly bitter. But it's alright, I still enjoy it. My favourite taste is always like that. 
 
All the strength I've got, maybe was given by the strong coffee I drink everyday. Coffee makes me stay concious, to make an effort twice as much as others do, so that I can keep up with them. But it seems like it's not enough.
 
Okay I must admit that I'm not talented as those guys. I'm not good at anything. I'm a choding-like boy. What does that mean? Yeah, an useless and weak boy. I'm not trying to deny that.
 
But doest it have to be like that? Do those people really have to shout it out loud? I know it by my own that I'm a loser. I don't need more offending. Saying words that hurt others easily gives they pleasure, doesn't it?
 
Taking another sip, and this time I'm not frowning anymore. But eyes seem to be well up with tears. Haha, what dafuq am I doing? Crying? Am I being hurted that much?
 
MyungSoo's POV
 
I'm on my way to go out when seeing my Yeollie. He sits in the kitchen all alone, drinking some coffee and what's that? He's crying? OMG OMG what happened? Somebody please tell me.
 
I immediately come into the kitchen and hug him tightly, wiping away the tears rolling on his cheeks. But it seems like this only make he cry harder, sob out loud.
 
- What happened, Yeollie?
- I... I... - He chokes.
- Keep calm and then tell me - I pat his back.
 
After a while, his sob settles down. He doesn't say anything, just quietly goes to his room then comes out with his laptop, showing me an article in Wordpress. Some antifan wrote and offended him so bad. Now I now why he's hurt.
 
- I'm a loser, aren't I?
- Don't listen to what they said, Yeollie.
 
- I don't listen, anyway. I read it.
- Yah~
 
- I must admit it. I'm a loser. I'm not rapper, not vocalist, not dancer, not maknae, not visual, nothing!
- Stop it!
 
- Maybe, I'm just the one to full-fill the squad.
- Knock it off! Shut your mouth up, please! How dare you saying that! - I get angry.
 
- Mwo?! How could you say such words to me? - His eyes start to well up with tears once again, making me so confused.
- I'm sorry Yeollie. I'm just mad because you don't appreciate yourself. How could you say you're nothing. For me, you're the sweetest and the most talented boy in the world. And moreover, you're my yeobo. - I gently place a kiss on his lips.
 
- I don't think this is enough. - He blushes and pouts.
- Not enough? Okay, we'll make it more. - I put an evil smirk on my face.