001.

Ah, Life.

Dear Mom and Dad,

 

I hate volleyball. Please stop trying to force me into the sport just because I was okay at playing before. I like swimming now and I want to pursue that more instead of volleyball. Stop making me go to stupid camps where I end up forever alone. I hate it. Also, you're just wasting money on stupid camps. Why would you waste money on things that I don't want to do?
 
And don't say it's for my "weight". If I was fat, would you hate me? And what's wrong with being fat anyway? I mean, if I was overwieght and that would affect my health, then I would care. But if I'm happy the way that I am, why would you want to change that?
 
Can't you just accept me for who I am? 
 
Also, I don't want you controlling my life. Just because I'm your kid that doesn't mean you can controll me like some puppet. I'm not really into sports anymore, and you should know and accept that. I like music more and I enjoy it. So please just let me do what I want. I'm not some crazy teenager who'll do drugs and drink, I just want my life back.
 
In addition to controlling my life...I just want you guys to be there. I want you to support me, not control me. If I was into making music, I would want you to be proud of me. Not say that it's a waste of time and that I should be doing something else. Because it's not a waste of time. TO ME.
 
And whenever I saw you're jsut wasting money on stupid volleyball camps, you never listen. Especially you, Dad. Yo ualways force me into it no matter how much I DESPISE it. I'm always sad. You don't know that. Well, maybe you do but you never do anything about it. Isn't raising a child supposed to be about his/her happiness?
 
You know, if I was an emo kid, I would've commited suicide by now. But I'm smart enough to know that that solves nothing. It just ends a young life. I would never experience anything I would have if I was an adult. I would've cut myself, and I have tried to many times. But I know it's stupid and it'll cause nothing but pain.
 
But you know, I believe that there's more to everything you're doing. But I wish you wouldn't force me into liking it. Because I absolutely hate the sport now.