I Missed You

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun’s POV

 

Ahh… my back… I woke up with back pain the next morning. ! How am I going to rehearse now? Slowly but surely, I sat up and saw the most unexpected person just across from me. That mysterious and awfully stubborn girl. Ahn Hyemi. Her brows were furrowed slightly yet again and there was a small crease on her forehead. She seemed to be in troubled in her sleep. Then memories of her in the middle of the night appeared in my head. She was always up during the middle of the night. With the same excuse, ‘I couldn’t sleep.’

I decided to watch her closely. I felt the urge to somehow try to lessen some of the hidden burden on her. But how? More importantly… why was she sleeping here in the first place? I slightly pulled the covers on her higher to cover her exposed arms. There was a shift in movement. I froze. Her eyes flung open immediately and shot daggers at me. Then I don’t know if I imagined it but her eyes suddenly seemed warm and less intimidating than they were a few seconds ago.

“Why are you here?” she asked in a low voice.

“Shouldn’t I be asking you that?” I asked as I composed myself soon after.

“Your bed wasn’t comfortable,” she simply answered.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

It was 6 AM. When is she coming home? Why isn’t she answering her phone either? Where the hell is she? I couldn’t sleep at all last night. Sunmi told me to chill because she is probably staying with her uncle. But good god! I can’t trust a kid on that! I’ve been worrying like a maniac and checking the front door every ten minutes to see if she comes walking through that door. Where is she?!? Just before I began to lose my mind again, I went to check the door. And sure enough, she was not going to walk through that door. I sighed heavily and walked back to my room for the umpteenth time.

Leaning against the wall as I sat upright on my bed, I tried to concentrate on listening to music. Even though it was blasting in my ears, I was still not paying any attention to the heavy metal music banging against my eardrum. Without even me knowing, I slowly fell asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

I instantly woke up from the sound of Baekhyun barging into my room. Opening one eye, I looked at him with slight annoyance. Why was he ruining my sleep? I closed my opened eye quickly and plumped my head back on the pillow.

“Dude! It’s like 2 already. You missed lunch. It’s on the table,” Baekhyun said as he poked my side playfully.

“Ahh… man… I’m tired. I don’t feel like eating lu—” I muttered until it hit me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter