Sehun's Date

My One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyemi’s POV

 

After a long taxi ride after getting off of the bus stop, we finally arrived. We were in front of a gold and silver gate. The security guards at the gate greeted Sehun. I peeked through the bars of the gate and was so shocked at the size of his “house.” It was more like a museum! Following him, I entered into the house only to be more amazed inside. The décor and the magnificent size of the entire mansion was… something you’d see only in movies. I was astounded.

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you with… all of this,” he muttered under his breath when he noticed my opened mouth.

I immediately composed myself. A lady in her forties came and hugged Sehun tightly. I can assume that she was his mother. They looked very alike. Her short black hair accentuated her pearl earrings and I noticed that her diamond ring almost glistened under the light. She was someone who will never have to starve to survive. She was someone with real power. I watched as they interacted and a moment later, she seemed to have set her eyes on me. As quick as her eyes gazed at me, it also left just as quickly. Almost disinterested, she didn’t bother to inquire about me.

“Mom, this is my friend Ahn Hyemi. She is my date for Sang Hee Noona’s launch event this evening,” he explained.

She glanced at me once more with an unreadable expression on her face as I bowed down in respect to her. Without uttering another word, she flashed a small smile that seemed to be only for her son. I waived my ridiculous thoughts aside. As if I care about what his mother thinks of me.

Sehun gestured me to follow him upstairs and we entered into a large room with multiple sofas and hairdressers. A man was waiting for us there. Sehun introduced me to him and I found out that Sehun brought a personal hairstylist and makeup artist for me. I abided by Sehun’s instructions as I let them do what they wanted to me. Sitting silently without uttering a single word, I watched as they changed me into someone who I couldn’t recognize. The room was separated with a curtain and Sehun was waiting for me in the other side of the room. After two hours, I was growing a little impatient. Before I was going to verbally complain, the man told me that I was done. I sighed in relief. The man pointed to the dress on the table and left immediately after.

I could hear the short exchange of words outside as I put the dress on. It was a pearl embellished strapless maxi dress. The top portion was sheer mesh and the tall slit at the left front of the skirt allowed more of my legs to be exposed. I never worn anything like this before and for some reason, my heart was pounding insanely. I was nervous. Why? There was a zipper in the back and to my surprise the zipper seemed stuck. ! I broke this expensive dress and I haven’t even walked in it yet. I mentally cursed myself at my stupidity.

“Hyemi. Are you almost done yet?” I heard him ask half way across the room.

After fondling with the zipper for a few more minutes, I gave up.

 

Sehun’s POV

 

I was already in my suit as I sat on the sofa reading my current book. Hyemi was taking longer than expected putting on her dress. I called out to her minutes ago but no one answered. Just as I was about to call for her again, she pushed the curtain aside and approached me. Her naturally curly brown hair was parted to the left side exposing her collarbone. Her milky pale legs were exposed, as the front of the dress was extremely short. I my lips subconsciously as I stared at her. I didn’t know if I was outwardly checking her out but I was astounded at the results. Hyemi in her normal clothes was already attractive but when you put her in a gown and get her dressed up, she was almost like a goddess. Bre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter