~Chapter 1~

~Our Love Story~

December 15

-Morning-

"Missy! Wake up already! It's 11 AM already!" Minny shouted in my ears.

"Aish! It's holiday. Just let me sleep for a while more." I replied.

"Too much sleep is bad for you! Get up now or I'll call..." Before Minny could finish his sentence, I stood up immediately and shouted.

"Okay! Okay! I'm wide awake now. Don't you dare call Kimmy."

Minny smile. I knew behind that smile is his evil tricks. He always call Kimmy to bodyslam me when I don't wake up and Kimmy is VERY heavy.

"Go wash up and come down for your late breakfast."Minny commanded.

"Araso."I replied before heading to the toilet.

I was brushing my teeth and thinking how to get out of the house later.

'Should I go by the back door? Pish, thse two are pestering me everyday, 24/7.' I thought.

After washing up, I went down to the dinning table for my breakfast.

"Here's your breakfast." Minny said as he placed a bowl of porridge in front of me.

"Kamsa!" I thanked him before eating.

-After breakfast-

'How do I get out from here?' I thought,looking around for any sight of those two 'over-protective' people.

'Good timing! None of them is here. Hehe, I shall go out from the front.' I thought,smiling at my good plan.

Just  as I was about to open the door, Kimmy called me.

'! Plan failed!' I thought as I turn around giving Kimmy a bright smile.

"Missy, where are you going?" He asked, folding his arms.

"I told you not to call me Missy! Call me Song Ji or Song!" I said, trying to change the subject.

"Uh,uh, don't try to change the subject." Kimmy pointed his finger at me.

"I'm going for a walk." I said and turned around and open the door.

Kimmy was behind me as I opened the door and head for the metal gate. Knowing that he would be following me around, I ran as fast as I could the moment I unlocked the metal gate. I head towards the park nearby and hid behind a bush and look as Kimmy ran past.

"Hehe, mission accomplished!" I mumbled as I congratulate myself in my head.

I head towards Zelo's house which was beside mine. I scanned the area before entering his house through a secret passage. Well, not really a secret passage. I had to climb the tree outside his house before I could enter. I knock at his door. The door opened and it was his housekeeper, Looney.

"Annyeong Looney! Is Zelo in?" I greeted with a smile.

"Oh yes. Here, come in. Go to his room and you'll find him." Looney replied with a smile hung on his face.

I quickly entered and go to his room.

"Yo!" I said as I open his room's door.

Zelo looked up and smile.

"Annyeong! Looks like you manage to slip out again huh?" He asked.

"Of course! With my smart brain and good stamina, I've sucessfully escaped from those two!"

Zelo laughed.

"Are you sure? You don't even know how to do algebra's sum! " He teased.

"That's exception!" I shouted.

Zelo just giggle.

"Let's go and play." I said pulling his hands.

"Okay,okay." He smile as he stood up from his seat and follow me.

-At the park near my house-

"So, you've gotten back your results already right? Which school are you going?" He asked.

"Pledis High. I want to stick with my best friend." I replied with a smile.

He smile at me but soon his face darkened.

"What's with the face?"I asked, worried.

"Nothing much, you'll know soon." He replied casually.

I nodded. I pull him to an open field and I lied down with my arms tucked under my head looking at the vast sky.Zelo did the same too.

"Is Pledis High nice?" I asked.

"It's fine. I think you'll get adapted to the surrounding there very fast." He replied.

"Really?" I said and turned my head to face him.

He turned and look at me in my eyes.

"Really." He replied.

I looked at him and saw his face turning pink.

"Oh... Someone is blushing!" I .

"No I'm not!" He retaliated.

I stood up and shouted.

"ZELO IS BLUSHING!"

"YA!"

He stood up and chase me around the open field. After a few minutes of chasing, I collapsed on the grass and surrendered myself.

"I lost!" I shouted panting.

"I thought you said you have good stamina?" He asked acting suspicious.

"I have okay?!" I replied sitting up.

After a while I had to go home. Just in case those two intends to lock me up in my room the next day. I walked home with Zelo and bid goodbye to him.

"I'm home!" I shouted as I enter the house.

"You are home finally! Did you injured yourself? Where did you go?" Minny rushed out and inpects my arms.

"I went to park with Zelo  and I'm fine. No injuries." I said and pulled my hands from his grip.

"Go wash up." He commanded.

I went to my room and bathed before heading for Dinner.

'Oh great, no wonder I'm so hungry. I'm out for the whole afternoon.' I thought to myself while walking to the dining table.

After eating my dinner, I overheard Minny and Kimmy's conversation.

Minny:"Haiz, there's a group of boys moving next door tomorrow."

Kimmy:"Boys?"

Minny:"Yep."

'Great! More friends!' I thought to myself and head up to my room to rest.

I messaged Zelo about the news.

To:Zelo

I heard that a group of boys are going to move to live next to me tomorrow.Want to come and welcome them?

A minute later, he replied me.

To:Song Ji

I'll go unless you call me oppa.

'Come on, we are buddies.' I thought to myself as I rolled my eyes.

To:Zelo

Fine, ahjusshi! I'll go by myself.

I left my phone on my desk and cuddle myself to sleep.

December 16

-Morning-

I woke up early in the morning so that I could meet my new neighbours. Minny entered and was about to shout at me. His eyes widen when he saw me awake.

"Morning Minny!" I greeted.

"That's weird. Are you having fever?" He asked as he placed his hand at my forehead.

"Nope." I answered.

"Why are you up so early?" He asked.

"I don't want to hear your nagging every morning." I lied pushing him out of the way and make my way to the dining table.

Minny served me my breakfast the moment I sat down.

"What the... When did you get down?" I asked,amazed by his speed.

"Just now." He replied.

After breakfast, I checked my phone. Zelo messaged me.

To:Song Ji

Chill. Anyway, I'm busy. You go ahead. :)

"Pishh. Tell me earlier then." I mumbled as I slipped my phone in my pocket.

I looked around. No one was in the living room. I quietly headed towards the door.

'Weird, no one came after me.' I thought.

I headed towards the metal gate and unlocked it.

'Aha! I escaped again!' I congratulate myself in my head as I head to the new neighbour's house.

I peeked inside. No one was in yet.

'Maybe they are coming in the afternoon.' I thought and make my way to the open field.

I lied down and stretch my arms and legs. I looked at the sky, soon I fell asleep.

"Is she alright?" a voice called out from a distant.

I opened my eyes.

'God! It's afternoon already? Looks like waking up too early in the morning is a bad thing.' I thought as sat up.

Suddenly a hand grab my shoulder. Shocked, I flipped that person over and sat on him, folding his hands to his back.

The guy was pressed down on the ground, wincing in pain.

"Chill man!" a voice called out from behind.

I turned and saw a group of boys heading towards me.

"What do you want?" I asked the guy whom I was sitting on.

"I thought you faint so I came and asked whether you are alright when you sat up. Can you let me go now?" he replied.

I stood up and look at him. His fringe was covering half of his face. He looks around Zelo's age. His friends approached him.

"I'm so sorry!" I bowed and said.

"Nevermind." he replied.

"Hyung! Gwenchanna?" a blond hair guy or girl approached him.

"How dare you hurt my hyung!" a guy with a muscular body came towards me waving his fist in the air wanting to punch me.

Before I could explain,he punched me in my face. I fell on the ground. His friends gasped. I stood up and touched my lips. It's bleeding. I glared at him. Black aura starts to form around me. He tried to punch me again. This time, I grabbed his fist and fold it to his back and kicked his knee, causing him to kneel on the ground.

"It was an accident." I said before releasing him.

He stood up immediately and looked at me,amazed.

My lips hurts. I winced as I touch it.

"Godness me. This is the first time any person go against NU'EST." One of them commented.

I looked at them. All of them had their eyes widen and mouth opened.

"So sorry." the guy who punched me apologised and bowed.

"It's alright." I replied with a smile.

"Are you guys new here?" I asked looking at them.

"Dae."All of them replied at once.

"Living at house no.17?" I asked.

"How did you know?" a tall guy asked.

"I'm your neighbour." I replied with a smile.

I winced as I smile. My lips hurts.

"I am Park Song Ji." I introduced myself.

"I'm JR." The guy whom I flipped just now.

"I'm BaekHo."The guy who punched me.

"I'm Ren." The guy whom ran to JR in the first place.

"I'm Minhyun."The tall guy.

"I'm Aron." The amazed one.

I looked at them. Their luggages was still in their hands.

"Lost your way?" I asked.

"Sort of." Aron replied.

"Here, I'll bring you there." I offered.

"Thank you!" Ren thanked.

I brought them outside their house.

"Come in." JR said coldly before he pulled me in the moment Minhyun opened the door.

"Sit here." He commanded.

I sat down and waited. The others were plling their luggages in. BaekHo was very full. I went forward and helped him carried some things.

"Thank you." He said.

I smiled as he went to his room. I placed his things on his bed and looked around. His room was full of people doing Komdo posters.

"You know Komdo? Cool." I asked.

"It's my hobby." He replied.

I looked around. I was interested in boyish stuffs.

"I can teach you if you want." He offered.

"Really?" My eyes widened.

He nods his head. Then JR appears.

"I asked you to sit and wait." JR said coldy.

"I just helped him with his things." I replied.

JR grabbed my hands and pulled me to the sofa.

"Sit down." He commanded.

"Pish, I'm not your puppy." I rolled my eyes and replied.

"SIT DOWN." He shouted.

"Chill dude." I commented as I sat down.

He took out some medication and turn to me. He applied it on my lips. I winced as the medication touched my lips.

"Close your eyes." He commanded.

I closed my eyes as he continues to apply medication on my lips. I can feel his breathing. I opened my eyes and saw how closed he was to me, my heart skipped a beat. I can feel my face turning pink. I quickly close my eyes and calm myself down.

"Done." He said.

I opened my eyes.

"Thanks." I said.

"Welcome." He replied me coldly before walking away to keep the first aid kit.

I looked around. I saw Ren walking out from his room. Ren saw me and approached me.

"You look very pretty." I said.

"Oh, thank you." He replied with a smile.

"You guys are... NU'EST?" I asked.

"Yes." He nods.

~JR's POV~

I kept the first aid kit in the cabinet. I smile as I recalled what happened...

 

Okay~ I shall end here first. I'll update on Wednesday!! :) Hope you enjoy the story!! :)