.001

Our Secret Rendezvous

 

 

.001

 

.HaNeul's POV.

 

"Anyeong haseyo..." I felt my voice cracked a bit as I greeted my new classmates. I glued my eyes on the floor. I can feel their stares creeping on me. My knees were trembling and my heart feels like it's going to explode. Thump. Thump. Thump. The beating of my heart was all I can hear. I felt a tap on my shoulder, "She's Choi Haneul, isn't that right," it was our teacher, Park-songsaengnim.

 

I quickly gave him a nod. Should I continue on introducing myself? No one's listening...

 

​As I looked around the room, everybody was minding their own business and didn't acknowledge my existence all throughout this freaking five minutes. Some girls were checking me out, yes, girls were staring at me from top to bottom and laughed.

 

They laughed.

 

​I felt my heart sank for a bit but didn't mind it at all. I'm used to this kind of life. I'm shy and don't talk at all, unless if someone approaches me first. Mute. That's what they teased me back then. And I'll be expecting to be called that again here at my new school, EXO-K University.

 

"Would you like to say something about yourself?" The teacher asked. I shook my head in response. ​I'm acting like a complete mute. Mr. Park pointed to a vacant seat at the back, near the window. I took a deep breath and walked to my respective seat.

 

Sitting next to the window was my favorite thing. I know, I'm weird but I find it interesting to watch people walk. The teacher started reading out the rules of the school and proceeded to his lessons. An hour passed. I was too engrossed   in taking down all the words that comes out from Mr. Park's mouth and didn't realize that I wrote something that isn't related to his topic.

 

​'Oh Sehun-shii, will you please tour our new student around the school?'

 

"Oops!" I quickly scribbled on it upon realizing what I have written. I looked around and saw a handsome gentleman standing in front of me. He looks angry but his perfect features were making up for it. His skin was so fair that he could be dubbed as the male version of snow white. Albino, to be exact.

credits: likeasajangnim @tumblr

 

"Follow me," he grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room.

 

Where are you taking me? ​Wait, I should voice that out.

 

"Where are you taking me?"

 

No response.

 

We walked around the school and I kept repeating my question over and over again. But this guy seem to not mind me at all.

 

"Albino-shii!" I called out. He stopped on his tracks and I bumped my face on his back in return. So he wants to be called Albino. "Oh, it's the school's cocky 2nd year representative," a bunch of hooligans are coming on our way. They were wearing the school's uniform but in an inappropriate kind-of-way. They were smoking weeds​ cigarettes which is against the rules of the school.

 

"Having a date with your girlfriend, ey," the most annoying looking guy smirked at me. Ugh, was the only thing I could say.

 

"Don't move," Sehun whispered. You nodded and stayed behind him.

 

As one of the hooligans approach him, he lifted his leg for a powerful kick which sent the bad ​guy away. Sehun sneered at them, "Attack me, all at once." Yep, the goons did as what he just said and ended up flying in the air. 

 

"I forgot, he's a black belter in taekwondo!" A fellow exclaimed. 

 

 

Oh Sehun .aka. Albino-shii(18)

 

.2nd Year School Representative.

.Black belter in Taekwondo.

.Hair pushed back.

.Likes his lips.

.Smart.

.Can be arrogant at times.

.Memorizes all school rules.

 

 

"We'll comeback and get you! Just wait...!" They ran away.

 

"This is the 3rd year department," He pointed at the building in front of us. He continued on touring me around like nothing happened earlier. He must've done that everyday and he sure likes it.

 

As we were walking around the school, we passed by an area which says 'off-limits'. There was a wall which was about the twice of my height. "Don't ever think of going over that wall," He pointed. ​Why. "You will be expelled if you do so," He continued. He also told me about what happened years ago about EXO K and EXO M being one.

 

I took a quick glance at the wall before going back to our classroom. I wonder what's behind that wall. 

 

 

 

 

"Kamsahamnida," I thanked him before going to the cafeteria. He was totally giving me a poker face, "Remember those goons earlier? They might come and get you, so go get yourself some company," he trailed off. ​He wasn't a good guy after all. I decided to find myself a quiet and peaceful place to eat my lunch at.

 

​As I walked passed the 2nd year department building, thump. thump. thump. thump.

 

The hooligans were resting themselves on the grass. One of them saw me and called his fellow shepherd. I ran as far as my feet could take me. They were a bunch of them following me from behind. 

 

"Don't ever think of going over that wall,"

 

 

 

​There's no choice but to go there. I ran as fast as I could. There were many trees and I lost some of them. I knew I was near at the forbidden area. I looked back to check if there's anyone following me, good thing that there's none. I walked towards the wall. The wall has some cracks on it which gave me a chance to go and climb over it. ​I was a good climber.

 

​As I reached the top of the wall, I was surprised of what was behind it. "Another wall?" there was a totally big wall which was not so far away, facing me. There was a lot of space between these two walls. The ground was filled with green green grass and there was a huge tree. 

 

"Look for her, dammit!" I heard a voice yelled.

 

​I didn't think for a second and jumped towards the ground. "Ow-" I covered my mouth. I had a hard fall on my . 

 

​Few minutes passed, their voices disappeared.

 

I lifted myself and walked towards the big tree to get some shade. I sat and rested my back against its trunk. "I shouldn't have been here at the first place," tears started to flow from my eyes as I recall all the past events of me transferring from school to another. ​This was one of the worst.

 

"I don't belong here," you hugged your bruised knees.

 

 

"Of course, you don't belong here. This is my territory..."

 

 


Yay! The 1st chapter is up. So tell 'bout it! Thank you. PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE<3

#cryingtearsofblood