P.O.V! (2)

Noona you're mine forever!~

Zelo's P.O.V

So I was walking with Jr just having a little catch then he just left me to see this girl, I don't understand him at all-He has never cared about girls really; even though he is known as a heartbreaker but... I guess that he is harsh when he rejects girls, Anyways that girl he is supporting isn't pretty at all but she has a charm of her own and it's kind of really cute.

When I saw her slowly walked inside the school I then walked after her because I wanted to know if she was hurt or not. I wanted to and called her 'Ahjumma' but she didn't look too please, but I don't really care she'll get use to me one day because I'll be beside her always. I was kind of nervous talking to her so I came out with 'Do your hair better next time Ahjumma" I don't mean it, to be honest her hair is somehow really cute, so I walked away and I knew it was stupid of me to say that to her but I didn't know what to say.

That girl walked in class abit late and she looked like she was in pain and I really wanted to help her but then she asked the teacher to go out and the old- Stupid man wouldn't let her. Then I saw Jr protecting her and it was weird seeing him like this but it's good to see the affectionate side of him. Anyways, when Jr was outside getting some bandages I kept on looking back to see what she was doing but was too shy to approach her. Then suddenly the door glides open and rushed to the girl, He was touching her hand and then he hugged her? Urgh... I got a weird feeling that I've never gotten before and it felt like... like... Jealousy! I shouldn't be jealous of my best friend but this girl has done something to me and I don't know what. He then kissed her forehead and I then got up but I then I went back down again and I so just acted casual. As I turned around all I saw was his lips touching her beautiful forehead and I just couldn't take it anymore but I still don't know what to do so I just smiled and started to write some random stuff in my book.

They both sat down and she sat behind me, I was really nervous for some reason and I started fidgeting then I turned around and asked her if she was okay but she was not happy when I called her ahjumma, I can see that she wasn't comfortable with me talking to her this close but I was really worried then Jr smacked me right in the head...It really hurts!!  I then turned around annoyed and I started to listen to their conversation... Did he just say " Do you want me to kiss YOU better"?? AHHH No seriously why am I so jealous over this girl, so I turned around looking directly at them and I saw Jr getting closer.. Closer and closer... Then I saw her face and she is looking like she's going to-- to--- sneeze... It was so funny, I couldn't hold in my laugh at all. As he walked out I started speaking to her again and she didn't look like she wanted to speak to me but I really wanted to try what he done, but then I think I got abit too close and then she pushed me away and threw loads of books at me, I got really upset and really annoyed so I sat back down and didn't speak to her for what seems like ages; my head is now telling me to ignore her but my heart is telling me to talk to her... so I followed my heart and turned around and told her "To be honest you're not that bad...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------