Chapter 2

Wings

 

20 minutes passed~

Min walked out of the bathroom with a towel in her hand drying off her hair. “Good morning sunshine~” Sunggyu sang while making breakfast. Min walked to the coach and sat on her knees looking at him.  She slouched and rested her head on her hands. Sunggyu smiled and placed her plate filled with pancakes on the table.  “Whats wrong jagiya~” He walked over to her and leaned foreword until there faces were almost touching.  She stared at him and smirked. “Yah! Just cause we’ve been living together for almost 17 years doesn’t mean that you can be super close to me!” She got up and walked to the kitchen table.  She felt a pair of arms snake around her waist and raised an eyebrow. “Like this?” Sunggyu rested his chin on her shoulder and looked at her. She pinched her eyebrow and elbowed him. Sunggyu held onto his stomach in pain. “Why must you always hurt me!” Sunggyu looked at her and sneered.  But it didn’t last long he could never be mad at he for too long.  Min looked at the clock and sat down on a chair.  “I have about 20 minutes so I can catch the bus to go.” Min grabbed a forkful of pancakes and stuffed it in . “Sunggyu sat in the seat in front of her.  Sunggyu was always there for her and she was happy that he was.  She was alone, yea she had her grandma but she wasn’t usually always home since she had to work.  So one day she looked out her window and made a wish.  And the next day Sunggyu appeared.  It was funny how she was the only person that could see him. When she turned 10 He lost he wings.  She never really knew but she ignored it.  “Min-ah…” I looked up at Sunggyu with a puzzled look.  She finished chewing and drank a cup of juice. “Bwoh?” She wiped with a napikin. “Its 7:40…” Min’s eyes widened and she ran to her room and grabbed her bag.  “Im late!!!” She ran to the front and slipped on her shoes.  “Ok Im leaving!.” Sunggyu peeked from the kitchen. “Ok be-“ The slam of the door interrupted him.” “Be careful.”

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short Chapter TT.TT