Jetlag, BoA and Heechul

SHINing, EXOtic Dreams

I walked it confidently. 

It was a large room, the walls plastered with paper saying SMENT and SM Family. I smiled with content. 

I left my suit case near the door and walked in. There were three people sitting at a table, staring at me.

The first judge I identified immediately. It was BoA, the woman that was one my role models. I smiled.

The other two judges were a woman I didn't recognize but her name tag had 'choreographer' under it, and next to her was Heechul from Super Junior. 

I felt oddly calm, seeing these big name stars, and I didn't feel overwhelmed or inferior. I felt like I was already part of the industry, and I let any doubts I had seep into the floor, and let all my confidence come out.

I bowed lightly.

"Anyeonghaseyo, my name is Song Mi Ra, and I am nineteen years old. I can sing, dance, and speak English, Tamil, Telugu, Korean, and French. Nice to meet you." 

"Ah, Song Mi Ra-ssi. Nice to meet you. What things have you prepared for us today?" BoA asked, her eyes curious but acceptive.

"I prepared two songs and a dance. "English version of "Noona Neomu Yeppeo" by SHINee. I have also prepared a self-choreography for Lollipop by f(x) and SHINee." I looked at them waiting for their response.

"Okay, lets see what you have got." Heechul leaned back in his chair, arms folding over his chest. 

"Please put the music on." I said, wiping my hands on the sides of my jeans. This is what I have been dreaming of for years. You can do it! 

"Hana, deul, set, net-" The staff member the music for Noona Neomu Yeppeo. (click to hear cover) 

"nunan neomu yeppeoseo.." 

just when I thought I could go
my heart is lost and you're pulling me back again
wishing on a falling star 
wish I could be where you are
somehow you came and changed my everything
 
*when you're not around
I just feel a little down
this is kinda silly right... it's not okay to me
and I think I'm gonna hate it boy
if you turn your back on me
I don't wanna let this go ...but I'm wondering*
 
how do I be careful
not to show you what I dream of
kinda crazy but I
replay replay replay
when we're together
every moment that I treasure
like a movie that I
replay replay replay
 
you know you're my M.V.P., no one else has got what I need
when it's just us two, I get shy but then you keep it so cool
the way you're always watching out for me
and although I wanna believe
tell me I'm not just imagining..
 
*repeat*
 
"nunan neomu yeppeo"
I don't wanna hear it no more
cause I know it's gonna
replay replay replay
keep trying not to fake it
how am I supposed to say it
you're the song that I
replay replay replay

 

I looked at the judges as the song ended. BoA was smiling lightly, and Heechul had his happy face on. The choreographer seemed like she liked it as well. The next music started.

Before I noticed, my body started popping anf reacting to the music. I could feel myself moving left and right, breakdancing, and spinning. I had never been to a dance class in my whole life, yet I felt like I had been dancing since forever.

Lollipop ended too, and I was sent outside of the room so they could tell me if I made the audition or not. The jetlag started kicking in, but I kept my eyes open, waiting for the news.

After what seemed like forever, I woke to find BoA next to me. 

"BoA...ssi?" I quickly rubbed at my mouth to see my role model sitting next to me. 

"Yeh, Mi Ra-goon" She grinned and patted me on the shoulder.

I looked up at her, confused.

"Welcome to the SM Family."  

 

 

 


spreadingthesarang~~~

SO i am veeerry happy right now because I have FINALLY finished memorizing midnight sun by B2ST. Obsession. 

I am also EXTREMELY EXCITED for the EXO COMEBACK~ KYAAAK!!!

I wish I was in the SM Family >_< Pooh. 

Well time for me to go get some work done, LOL.