one more time

Code Name : Blue

Peaceful. I was feeling really peaceful when I opened my eyes, feeling like I just had a really great dream but I just can't remember what happened. I wish I didn't lift my head, because it scared me how quickly it hit me, that I've switched again. And then I'm staring at myself lying on the bed, of course looking really handsome.

"Wake up.." I shake the sleeping figure but he doesn't even stir, and I frown as I shake him more violently. "Hey, wake up!"

But that body doesn't even move. I'm starting to panic now, because I could remember feeling like I was about to die last night, like everywhere was on fire but people just looked on. Could it be that my body died or something after we switched bodies again? It can't be... i'd rather die myself than be stuck in a female's body....

"Are you dead?!" I slap my own body's arm, but there's still no movements. 

And then i really woke up again..., in my own body.

"Just a dream..." I mumble, grinning happily as I touch my own chest. Woohoo, definitely flat. Thank goodness. But what is Jinsun doing beside my bed? Who brought her here?

"You're awake?" Jungshin kicks open my room's door, carrying a tray full of pancakes and a glass of milk. "Do you wanna eat this? I prepared this for her, but seems like you're gonna eat it now."

"I'm not hungry.."

"You have to eat though." He points out gently, putting the tray on my study table. "She's been there the whole night."

I try to act like i don't care. "Why did you bring her here?"

"You've been calling out for her the entire night." He snickers. "You're well now, aren't you?"

I bring my own hand to my forehead, and its not burning anymore. My body isn't burning anymore.

"As i thought. Just like bubbles."

My blood froze when he mentioned bubbles.

"Hey, jinsun-ah, wake up now.." 

She opens her left eye first, then rubs both of her eyes before opening them, yawning.

"Morning.."

"He's awake." Jungshin beams at her, and i glare at him. He must have told her that i was calling her name and all that, but i don't know why, i can't really remember anything, and how am i even going to face her? Gosh, its so shameful.

Her first smile in the morning was offered to me, and i can't deny that it made my face temperature rise just by a little bit. A little. Her cool hand comes in contact with my forehead.

"Are you okay now? Really?" Her voice, still deep with sleep, triggered an unintentional smile to break free.

"Yea - yeah.."

"He's not having fever anymore." She turns to jungshin. "Its a miracle how he recovered so quickly."

Jungshin glances at me. "Oh well, there's the secret remedy offered."

I shoot him glares behind her back, but he purposely avoids my eyes, smirking the entire time. Jinsun grabs the milk he offers her and gulps it down hurriedly.

"I didn't even bring my toothbrush.." She knocks her own head with her fist. "Idiot. Since he's okay, i need to go to work. Minhyuk oppa won't be too happy if i take another day off again. And i wouldnt like it either." 

There's just a slight discomfort and reluctance at her talk of leaving, but i dont attempt to hold on to her.

"Yah, hippo, get well soon." 

"I'm well!" I snap. "You freaking pig."

"You see? I shouldnt have came." Jinsun shakes her head, frowning as Jungshin glares at me this time. But then she giggles. "How do you put up with him?"

"I dont know, i usually just stab him mentally."

"YAH JUNGSHIN!"

"AISH AISH i got it!" He slaps my foot where he knows its my most sensitive body part and I squirm under my blanket, feeling warm now. "He doesnt like me to badmouth him in front of people, so when you're bored you can call me and i'll tell you more."

That's it.

I throw my pillow at his head and she bursts out laughing, wiping away tears from the corner of her eyes. That's.. amazing.. I've never made people laugh so hard before. People don't usually even laugh at me, except Yonghwa. That's another reason why i love hanging out with him. He can find something funny in every sentence i say.

"I'm so tired.." I mumble sleepily.

Yonghwa starts laughing. "You're tired! OH MY GOD THIS IS SO FUNNY!!"

"What's so funny about me being tired?"

"Isn't it funny?" He turns to jungshin who was doing a face-palm. "HE'S TIRED! ISNT THAT JUST.. DON'T YOU SEE THE HUMOR IN THERE?"

Yeah.. he's like that.

"Okay then, boys, im really leaving now. I can still make it in time for work if i rush."

"I'll drive you!" Jungshin grins, and I grin secretly, knowing she'll probably reject him. Aha, take that for embarrassing me like this. But she nods happily.

"Thank you!"

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

===

 

"Noona, you're always late!" Taemin pouts as I rush out of the staff changing place.

"Sorry!! Something cropped up today.."

"And you always say that~" He sings. "Want a coffee?"

I pull a face at him. "Nah, no thanks."

"How bout milo?" A familiar voice comes from behind me which sends tingles down my spine and butterflies in my tummy at the same time as I grin.

"Thanks, minhyuk oppa."

Minhyuk shakes his head as he hands me a glass of iced milo. "We're gonna be busy today so you guys need to be at your best and fastest service, alright?"

"Wae, hyung?" Taemin rests his hand on his elbow. Damn how does that kid manage to look so y and cute at the same time?

"FNC entertainment's having a small lunch staff party here."

"FNC ENTERTAINMENT!! DAEBAK!!" Taemin pumps his fist in the air, startling the customers in our cafe. "I hope they scout me."

"No they wont, they dont take kids." I say casually, looking at my nails. "Anyway FNC entertainment sounds really familiar."

"They're kind of a big shot." Minhyuk replies. "I'm surprised why they picked our cafe since we only provide some finger food. It was decided this morning."

"Who cares, we're gonna earn more, isnt it?" I grin, and taemin cheers again.

"WOOHOO! MORE SAlARY!"

"We'll see about that." Minhyuk smiles warmly, ruffling his hair. "C'mon, kiddos, let's get to work"

"NEH." Me and taemin both yell at the same time, and he grins.

"I swear i feel like your father."

"Someone is definitely wishing minhyuk hyung felt like her husband... keke!" Taemin whispers to me after Minhyuk walks to serve customers. I lift my cup of unfinished milo up to his head.

"One more time, taeminnie.." Brushing my fingers across his soft cheek, i give him a sinister smile. "And i'm gonna treat your hair to milo. Not iced, though, hot milo."

"Sor - sorry mam." He gulps, and that was the end of teasing for that day.

 

FNC entertainment staff arrived at around 2.30PM, and we made sure we had plenty of drinks and even got Minzy, the part-time worker to help out. There were alot of them, around 50, and in a few minutes our small cafe were filled up to the brim and its the first time i've seen our cafe so full. Anyway i really love this company for holding their lunch party here because Minhyuk's really happy, he wont stop grinning. 

Money's rolling in. Who wouldnt be happy?

And if minhyuk's happy, i am as well. His smile is contagious. He is contagious. He's dangerous, but he's the only drug i'll ever need. I like him this much. Taemin impresses me with a serious side of him i've never seen, that kiddy smile no longer on his face and his eyebrows furrowed in concentration as he cooks bacon. He looks like a totally different person, and i had to bite my tongue from teasing him.

Minzy didnt feel the same way, though.

"Hey, kid, save some bacon for me will ya."

Taemin pouts, and his kiddy look is immediately back. "NOONA! I'M NOT A KID!"

"The bacon is getting burnt! AISH YOU KID!" She screams at him, pushing him away as she takes over the kitchen instead. Taemin pretends to cry as he ties his green apron around his waist and grabs a notepad and pen from the counter, going to take orders and serve food. Minhyuk was busy entertaining and talking to our guests.

"Jinsun noona, isnt that the one who was here?" Taemin his head, and i follow his gaze to see undoubtedly jungshin, yonghwa, and jonghyun occupying the table beside the window.

"Dont look there, taemin, we cant let them know we've seen them, and they wont disturb us." I smile forcefully at the kid. "You go serve them."

"Ok!" He flashes a bright smile and hops to them, and i massage my temple, wondering why they were here again.

"I'm a composer and my dad owns FNC enertainment. So i compose many songs."

Right..  Hippo works in FNC entertainment.. how could i forget that? I turn my back at their direction and taemin returns quickly, and he doesn't say anything as he gives their order to Minzy. They didn't disturb me for the rest of the time they were here which was rather surprisingly and the staff lunch party was over in just one hour and 30 minutes. I let out a deep sigh of relief when they all left, but then Taemin leans against me, looking up at me with puppy eyes as he bends just to be shorter than me.

"Wae, kiddo?" I laugh. He's really cute.

Taemin pouts. "Noona, you should have just told me if you didnt like minhyuk hyung like i thought you did."

I furrow my eyebrows, looking around to see if minhyuk was near us. He wasnt.

"What do you mean, tae?" I hiss quietly.

Taemin looks confused as he hands me a single rose wrapped nicely in a wrapper with many pink heart-shapes on it. "Your boyfriend asked me to give this to you."

"My.. boyfriend?"

"Yeah. The group you asked me to serve."

Hippo?!

"Which one?"

Taemin widens his eyes. "OH! YOU'RE CHEATING ON HIM WITH HIS FRIENDS SO YOU DIDNT DARE TO GO OVER!! NOONA HOW COULD YOU!"

Groaning, i cover his mouth.

"I'm not!! I don't even have a boyfriend!!"

"Well.." Taemin rubs his head when i let my hands drop back to my side. He pushes the flower into my hand. "The one who looks angry. I dont know, he just looks like someone offended him. But he's good looking."

"The one with a diamond earring?" I ask, remembering that jonghyun was wearing a diamond earring this morning.

Taemin frowns and scrunches up his face in disgusts. "Why the hell would i notice that, do you think im gay?"

I shove him lightly. "Tsk. You're of no help at all."

"Do you like him?"

"Who?"

"The one who gave you that rose, duh." He rolls his eyes.

"Er... no."

"I think he likes you."

"He doesnt."

"Does."

"Doesnt."

"Does."

"Doesnt."

Does."

"Doesnt."

"I think he does, too." Minhyuk joins in, and i bite my lip. How long has he been listening? i brace myself and turn to him, hoping for at least one sign of unhappiness or jealousy on his face, but all i saw was amusement.

Amusement.

He doesn't like me, the way i like him.

 

 

 

A/N ;  Can't stop listening to TVXQ's catch me, they're really the legend of KPOP ♥ Shim Changmin and Jung Yunho and Cassiopeia fighting!! ♥
Although i like Super Junior, but i really hope TVXQ will win this year's MAMA awards. Daesang or whatever because honestly, TVXQ can sing even better than Super Junior. Sorry if i offended any ELFs. LOL. And besides, SuJu won quite a few already in previous years. But of course i'd rather SuJu win SNSD, but i'm really hoping TVXQ will win. They really deserve it. Just really disappointed that although Korea is the birthplace of TVXQ, the support they give don't even measure up to Japanese Cassiopeia. There's not as many K-Cassiopeia. Although TVXQ did split up, but their talents are still there! :(

Go vote for TVXQ at MAMA awards!! ^^