Prologue}

Determined Love

 


"Hyung is going to kill me for sure." Yoochun mumbled  and fiddled with the report card in his hands. He did not hit his brother's expectation of at least a 85% overall and he knew he would get punished for it. His family goes by whatever his brother says and any mistake will lead to terrible consequences. Yoochun sighed and sat on the bench near school as he waited for his younger bother, Changmin, to end school as his hyung would fetch them together AT 2PM sharp. 

 

"Chun hyung!" Yoochun could hear Changmin's voice from a distance. He turned and saw his brother running towards him and he opened his arms to welcome the younger into a hug. 
 
"Chun hyung is sad?" Changmin pouted. He could sense his brother's unhappiness. "Hyung needs to smile!" Changmin whined and used his fingers to shift Yoochun's lips upwards. 
 

-

 

A horn sound signified the arrival of Yunho, Yoochun's current fear at the moment. Suddenly, Yoochun felt his legs freeze as he tries to stand and approach the black limousine. 
 
Yunho could not stand waiting. How much time could it take to enter a car? He exited the car and approached the shivering and frozen Yoochun. Changmin had ran into the car once he saw his hyung exit it. He knew the rules too. 
 
"What's wrong?" He questioned coldly, voice strong with authority. 
 
Yoochun kept his head down. He flinched when the older grabbed his arm and tugged him up to drag him into the car. 
 
"Don't you ever make me wait for you again. " Yunho growled. 
 
The car then sped off as the brothers headed home. The trip home was silent. No one talks as Yunho hates interruption when he is driving. It was himself allowed to speak and he broke the silence. 
 
"You got your results back today right? " Yunho questioned and Yoochun froze. 
 
 

 

A/N: Just a little beginning. The romance will be towards the back. Please leave comments.