Chpt. 5

I'm Getting Married with My Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

(Kai POV)

 

Ppfffttt. That was close.

She sounded so worried. Aigoo, I should have followed her.

 

“Yah hyung! Why didn’t you tell Jaejae we are here?” Sehun ask

“why? You haven’t told Jaemi either right?” I smirk then went to get my bag.

“so guys, palli! We still need to go to the hotel before preparing for the event!” Hayoung noona announced.

We all headed to the ‘secret’ exit door of the airport where, we got directly to the basement parking lot without getting crowded.

 

“oohhh I cant wait to see jaejae!!” Xiumin Hyung squealed.

 

Ohohohoho hyung, you don’t know, I’m 1,000,000,000,000 times much excited than you.

 

I smile widely then got inside the van.

 

….

 

After having a short break in the hotel, we immediately changed into our costumes and only brought small bags for ‘comfortable’ ones.

 

We traveled from our hotel to the training site for 45 minutes and 39 seconds.

 

Yes, I’m counting. Just can’t wait to see her again.

We were greeted by Mr. Choi and lead us backstage.

 

Just a few minutes. A very few minutes and I’ll see her again…

 

 

(Hyunjae POV)

 

“uurrghh!” Jaewon collapsed in the couch.

“Come on Jaewoniiee… pack some of those boxes” Jaemi chuckled

“oohh. You already know that I’m not the energy pill here right?” Jaewon sarcastically said.

“hahaha.. We all know that” I smirk then went to arrange some utensils in the table.

“Where’s Miss President by the way?” I ask, looking for our class-president around

“She went with the other presidents for a little intermission number later at the party” Jaewon answered and finally got up from the couch.

“Cant wait to see her dancing” Jaemi giggled.

As all we know, Miss President is the miss-I-don’t –want-to-show-my-talent at all.

We just giggled and continue doing our work until we finished by 5:45. And got back at the room to change. We let Jaewon to take the shower first while Jaemi went to talk with Sehun at the veranda. While I’m trying to close my eyes for a short nap.

 

“Jaemi! Your turn!” I heard Jaewon yelled. I just stood up and got my towel.

“mimi-ah I’ll just go first. Continue your sweet talk with that chipmunk.” I giggled while wiggling my brows.

“yah!” Jaemi blushed.

“mehrong!” I stuck my tongue out before going inside the wash room completely.

 

I got my shower and change into comfortable clothes for tonight’s little event. A pink long sleeved polo matched with white shorts, and I’m done. I went out the wash room and dry my hair. Jaemi then went inside.

 

After a while Jaemi got out. And the three of us are ready to enjoy the night.

 

…..

The three of us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter