Bad Mashimaro but Good Mashimaro

Mashimaro {One-shot}

 

At work, Jiyeon bumped into someone as she threw the papers all around them. Someone yelled at Jiyeon, “YAH! Jiyeon!”

Jiyeon looked pitiful and said, “I’m sorry boss. I’m sorry boss.”

The boss scoffed and left her behind. Jiyeon picked every single page until a female came to her rescue. Jiyeon looked at her and smiled, “Hwayoung unnie. You don’t have to help me.”

Hwayoung shook her head and pouted, “No. Boss is getting worse and worse these days.”

“I know. Unnie, what are you doing tonight?”

“Ah…let me think. Oh I remembered! I should help you out to celebrate your apartment day.”

“Haha. But I’m not too sure if your boyfriend allows you to go.”

“Pfftt. Stop, Jiyeon. Don’t care about anyone. ANYONE. Like that Boss. Stupid Boss is always lazy, giving you so much works to do while he ain’t working, just relaxing himself. I wish the CEO would fire him right away.”

Jiyeon chuckled. “Alright then. I understand that, unnie.”

Hwayoung scoffed with a laugh.

 

A while later, the boss and the secretary came and called everyone in. The boss smiled happily and clapped his hands, “Alright everyone. I got the good news for you. The CEO gave us one opportunity, thanks to him…our department began to seek his attention already. One of us have to go to England.”

They were about to exclaim with happiness however the boss added in, “To help out for the model and also, you need to seek out your ideas and planning too. So anyone would like to volunteer it? You don’t have to pay your fares and others. The company gives us the money. Anyone? Anyone?”

Jiyeon took a look around at everyone’s faces. Their faces were full of disinterest. One of them sighed, “Aigoo, I got no time for that. My family is preparing blind dates for me.”

Another one said, “I can’t go. I have to look after my mother.”

“What about you, Boss?”

The boss pretended not to listen and sighed, “Aigoo. I got a lot of works to do in here. Aigoo….oh Jiyeon, can you go and do it for me?”

Hwayoung muttered, “Liar. Jiyeon, please don’t.”

Jiyeon bits her lips and looked at Hwayoung for a quick signal. Jiyeon thought about it for three seconds and then she said, “Okay, I’ll volunteer.”

Hwayoung was surprised and blinked her eyes many times.

✰✰✰✰✰✰

On the other side, a handsome guy ran and kicked a criminal’s stomach. He grunted with anger, “This is how you deserve it. Don’t ever think about lying to me again.”

A criminal groaned in pain, “Ah. Ah. Ah.”

Another guy appeared in nowhere and panted heavily, “Baekhyun, that’s enough. Baekhyun! HYUNG!”

Baekhyun stopped kicking and huffed, “Aigoo. Taemin, take that bastard out.”

Taemin called two guys in to take the criminal out, “Minho! Hoya! Take this Park Myungsoo out.”

Myungsoo yelled like a mad man, “YAH! THAT RASCAL! YOU! RASCAL!”

Baekhyun ruffled his hair roughly and muttered, “I can’t believe it. He is not the main culprit. The culprit is still out there.”

Taemin sighed deeply and patted on Baekhyun’s back, “Hyung. You need a vacation. Seriously, we haven’t taken a break.”

Baekhyun felt annoyed so he kicked the box randomly.

 

Jiyeon went to England and she worked so hard to help out for the staffs, who were lazing around.

“Jiyeon! Bring the pink dress here!”

“Jiyeon! Bring the makeup!”

“Jiyeon, I need the scripts. WHERE IS THE SCRIPTS!?”

“Jiyeon, I need my pillow!!! Don’t damage my pillow otherwise, my neck will break.”

“Jiyeon, get out of there! You ruined the shot.”

Jiyeon did that. She did that. She did that. That and that.

The model appeared in front of her and smiled, “Your name is Park Jiyeon, right?”

Jiyeon nodded.

The model smiled again, “Nice to meet you. I’m Oh Yeon Seo. And I’m Chanyeol’s girlfriend.”

Jiyeon stuttered, “C-C-Ch-Chanyeol-shii?”

Yeon Seo asked, “Yeah. Why?”

“Nothing….his name sounds familiar to me by the way.”

“Oh right. Oh, Chanyeol is Park Chanyeol. He is tall, handsome and kind. I know he is way too younger than me. Like twelve years apart. But I don’t care…I fall in love with him. I wish no one would steal him otherwise, I swear I will kill him. He is mine.”

As Yeon Seo punched her fist against her hand, Jiyeon watched it and gulped slowly.

Suddenly, a staff barged in and gave money to Jiyeon and then said, “Jiyeon, buy twenty coffees and one Americano. If it is not enough money, you pay for my behalf. GO quickly! We need it before 4pm. HURRY!

Jiyeon nodded, “Yes, madam.”

Jiyeon ran out of the place to the café and then ordered the drinks. After that, she carried the package carefully while tiptoeing quickly until she exploded the drinks as she bumped into a guy with a lady.

A lady whined loudly, “OH MY GOD!! MY CLOTHES! THAT !”

A guy sighed, “Goodness me. Excuse me, young lady. You better watch out.”

Jiyeon bowed at them and apologized deeply, “I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Please forgive me.”

A lady chuckled, “I don’t think so. Unless I have one condition….there is one way for me to forgive you, . , you have to pay the clothes and shoes that I want. Got it?”

A guy placed his hands onto the lady’s shoulders and said calmly, “Sunhwa noona, don’t be silly.”

“Baekhyun ah! Honey!”

Suddenly, a phone rang in Jiyeon’s pocket and then she answered, “Hello, this is Jiyeon. What? I’m sorry. I’m very sorry. I’m coming right now.”

Jiyeon hung up and then she bowed to them, “I’m very sorry. I have no time. I’m very sorry.”

Jiyeon went back to the café and pay the drinks and snacks with her own money.

✰✰✰✰✰✰

Back to South Korea, there were many bright flashes around one man. One man with good looks. One man with talents. One man with impressive tall height. This man is no other than Park Chanyeol.

Girls were screaming. Ahjummas were whooping. Ladies were drooling and calling out his name.

Chanyeol feels love from them and he started to smile and waved at them with his warm heart.

One of the reporters hands the microphone at Chanyeol when he was close to it and asked him, “Chanyeol-shii, is that true that you are dating the model, Oh Yeon Seo? That old model.”

Chanyeol grinned hesitantly, “I beg your pardon. That’s not true. Me and Yeon Seo noona are just friends. Please don’t misunderstand us.”

“But what about Krystal from F(x)?”

“Hahaha, I’m very sorry. We are just friends. Excuse me, I need to go. Thank you.”

 

His manager appeared and sighed, “Chanyeol. Man, your scandals….aigoo.”

Chanyeol chuckled, “Don’t worry. They would misunderstand us.”

“But…these victims…I mean these ladies thought you were dating them seriously.”

“Ah…right. They are my type; y and beautiful. But…I’m not interested in dating them seriously.”

“But…how can you do when they found out?”

“The best solution…ignore them.”

“Daebak. You are so bad. So bad.”

“Hahaha. You don’t know me very well.”

“That’s right. I hardly know you but we have been together for like two years already. I don’t know why you kept dating these girls not seriously.”

‘Not one girl I used to know.’

 

Chanyeol got the missed call from someone he knows and he called it back as he said calmly, “How was it?”

“Boss, Myungsoo got caught by the secret agents.”

“Oh I see. Is it one of them I met him before?”

“Yes, Boss. What should we do for Myungsoo?”

“Leave him. He is not useful for us.”

“But what if he spills…”

“Who cares? I lied to him. You…have to keep secrets. I trust you.”

“Yes, Boss.”

“I got a mission for you. Look for that girl I want.”

“Yes, Boss.”

Chanyeol hung up.

✰✰✰✰✰✰

Jiyeon came back to South Korea and she was about to flop her body onto her bed. Her best friend shoved her away and sat on her bed as Hwayoung said, “How was it?”

Jiyeon groaned, “Bad.”

Hwayoung rolled over her eyes and looked onto her nails.

Jiyeon sighed, “Why does bad luck always come to me?”

Hwayoung shrugged her shoulders, “I don’t know. Anyways, tomorrow is New Year Eve. What are you going to do?”

Jiyeon replied, “I guess…overworked. I will take your shift. Don’t worry.”

“No way. I told my boyfriend about that. He understands that. I’m going to work with you.”

Jiyeon was about to say but Hwayoung cuts her off, “Shut up girl. We are working together tomorrow until we will get drunk!”

Jiyeon grinned and placed her arm around Hwayoung, “ALRIGHT THEN! LET’S GET DRUNK!”

 

During the night, Jiyeon and Hwayoung started to work together as they sang ‘y Love’.

While they were working, Chanyeol arrived the party and smiled and waved at the same time. Ladies were squealing with excitement and jumping up and down, too. Chanyeol met a young man at the stage and shook hands together. Chanyeol smiled, “Nice to meet you, Kris-shii.”

Kris nodded in reply. “Pleasure.”

Chanyeol whispered to him and his manager, “I need a fresh air. Excuse me.”

His manager hissed back, “Let me go with you.”

“No. Stay. I’m sure girls will like you here.”

“But…”

“Uh-huh.”

Chanyeol walked quickly from the party and his manager looked at the girls who were gossiping and staring at him with awful sights.

Chanyeol entered the shopping mall and took a sneak around, finding the girl he was looking for. Until he reached the supermarket, he heard the beautiful melody and saw a familiar girl. At least he found her.

He smiled and walked towards her. He tapped on her shoulder lightly which made her jump so sudden.

Jiyeon looked at him and asked, “Omo. You must be…I can’t remember…”

Chanyeol grinned, “I’m Park Chanyeol. 3rd grade from Jelloda Boarding School.”

“Ah. Chanyeol!? I can’t believe it. What a small world.”

“Hahaha. Yeah. It is really a small world. Jiyeon, are you working here?”

“Yes. But….are you Oh Yeon Seo’s boyfriend?”

Chanyeol bursts his laughter and shook his head, “No, why?”

“She told me that…”

“I don’t date her for real. It is her fantasy to date me.”

“Ah right. Are you dating someone?”

“For real?”

“Yes, for real.”

“Umm…let me tell you…there is one girl I like the most and I want to date her…and want to marry her for real.”

“Ah…right. Is she a celebrity?”

“Sadly no. But believe me, she is very beautiful. Like you.”

Jiyeon blinked her eyes and faked a laugh, “Hahaha. Aigoo. You are funny.”

Chanyeol smiled sadly, “Yes, you are right. How about you?”

“Me…I’m single. I want to date someone like you. I like funny guys.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

✰✰✰✰✰✰

Back to England, Baekhyun’s boss told Baekhyun to go back to South Korea and got promoted as a detective and spy agent.

Baekhyun arrived in South Korea on the next day and breathe the fresh air. He muttered, “Long time no see.”

He went to the police station and meets a new boss, Yoo Jaesuk. Jaesuk gave the papers to Baekhyun and said, “This is Park Myungsoo. He was ually harassed the young woman last four days ago and plus, he is the one who knows something relating to the previous case, the illegal corruption with the government members. He is definitely hiding something. Very seriously. But anyways, you’ll better stay out of this case…you are not allowed.”

Baekhyun nodded, “I understand that. I can help you with that.”

“Good, tell me when you are done with him. I forgot to mention, he is a very nasty man. Be patient with him.”

“Yes, boss.”

Baekhyun went to see Myungsoo sitting and said, “Hello, Myungsoo-shii.”

Myungsoo grunted, “Whatever.”

Baekhyun chuckled a little, “So…I believe that you are involved in the case I am working on.”

“What case? Pffft….you…a newbie?”

26 March 2006, a woman was murdered by a main culprit and her secret things from the safe were stolen too. There was a note left behind; ‘You deserve it, Lee Minyoung’.

8 August 2006, the anchorman, Park Hyunshik was threatened to jump off the bridge for the illegal corruption. He found out but never share secrets with us so he destroyed every single evidence. But I found out that he was strangled by a rope. To my theory, someone found him and destroy the evidences.

7 September 2006, I trailed a lady who was having an affair with one of the government members, Im Jaejung. However, a lady was disappeared on the next day and we were looking for her for more than 4 years.

10 November 2006, Haewon Company employees were complaining about the chemical and health risks. Plus, it had serious financial issues, and one of the government members covered it as he planned to build another company. He brought over 200 million dollars…but where did he get that from? From the public? From the employees?

8 March 2007, two burglars barged into the Swiss bank and stole the money and jewelleries. Victims witnessed two of them were tall like models. Over 500 billion dollars were stolen.

10 October 2007, the Korean actress, Kim Minjung was and killed by a main culprit. Her bank accounts were swept out…which means…money was all disappeared.

8 August 2009, ten dog tags were found around each five members from the government. It was brought to me from the mystery man. These were from the missing soldiers who were killed in action in 1978.

10 June 2011, a gang sell illegal drugs and stole money to someone…a main culprit. 500 million dollars per year.

31 August 2012, a female model from the car model was killed by the culprit’s follower. The model was involved with the government members and the culprit, too.

And now, here you are…I know you are one of his followers. Who is he? Who’s your boss?”

Myungsoo scoffed with a laugh, “That’s too bad.”

Baekhyun slammed his hand on the table and growled, “If you won’t tell me, can’t you see that people are dying? Women are scared to be or killed. Public are concerned about this. Government members are worried.”

Myungsoo glared at him silently and so as Baekhyun stared at him fiercely. Until the door clicks, Baekhyun smiled, “Too bad. Poor girl. You are now going to jail for a life sentence.”

Jaesuk was curious and asked Baekhyun, “How was it?”

Baekhyun answered while staring at Myungsoo, “Everything went well perfectly.”

Baekhyun whispered to Myungsoo’s ear, “And, don’t ever say anything about that case. I’m watching you.”

Myungsoo gulped slowly and Baekhyun smirked as he walked out of the room.

✰✰✰✰✰✰

Jiyeon was sitting at the bench, watching the children playing around the lamp pole. Smiling at them, reminding her of her sweet childhood memories.

A while later, she stands up and bumped into a guy and then she bowed while apologizing. “I’m sorry. I’m very sorry.”

You!

She looked at him and gasped, “You from England?”

“Daebak. It is really a small world.”

She was about to talk back however her phone rang. She answered, “Hello. Oh, Chanyeol. Huh? Haewon Company? Ah…I remembered you used to tell me you worked with the government members. Yeah. Okay, Chanyeol. Uh? Date? I don’t know. Alright then. See you then, Chanyeol.”

Two sentences caught his attention and he asked her, “Who’s Chanyeol?”

She answered, “None of your business. I have to go.”

He caught her arm quickly and pulled her to his car. Jiyeon was panicked and yelled at him, “AHJUSHHI! YOU…YOU KIDNAPPED ME!”

“First, I’m not Ahjusshi. I’m Baekhyun. Second, I’m not kidnapping you. I want information about Chanyeol.”

She scoffed with a laugh, “What? Why do you want to know about him? For your information, I don’t share anything with you.”

“Missy, I really want to know who Chanyeol is.”

He stared at her silently.

 

At the bank, Jiyeon was busy organizing the documents until a lady told her to meet someone who wanted to see her. Jiyeon saw a same guy and scoffed as she folded her arms, “What do you want?”

“I heard that Chanyeol is a famous actor and a model. And your name is…Park Jiyeon. I guess you two must be brother and sister.”

Jiyeon laughed, “Hahaha. We are not. What do you want?”

He pulled out the paper in front of her face and said with a friendly smile, “Here is my search warrant. Would you please give me the documents and information, relating to Park Chanyeol?”

“Fine.”

She went back to the office and gave everything about Chanyeol’s account numbers to Baekhyun who was still smiling at her. She sighed with her serious face, “Here you go, Mister. Bye.”

Baekhyun stopped her from walking and asked, “Jiyeon-shii, may I have your number?”

She scoffed, “In your dreams.”

✰✰✰✰✰✰

The day of Chanyeol’s first date with Jiyeon, he led her to the private beach house and she was surprised to see the beautiful dinner table filled with yummy food and candles.

All she had to say one word; Wow.

Chanyeol smiled with her reply. “Enjoy.”

They were about to start eating food however a door rang. Chanyeol smiled again, “I’ll be right back.”

Jiyeon nodded with a smile.

Chanyeol got up and walked towards the door. He muttered under his breath, “Who’s this bastard?”

He twisted the door knob and meet a man in casual suit, smiling. He asked him, “Hello. How can I help you?”

“Are you Park Chanyeol?”

“Yes…but who are you?”

“I’m Byun Baekhyun. I’m a detective and an agent. I’m going to take you to the place where we can talk.”

Chanyeol laughed, “You? You must be meeting a wrong person.”

“Really? I don’t think so. Can you please go with me now, Mr Park?”

A seconds later, Jiyeon saw Baekhyun again and sighed in annoyance, “Oi! MISTER! You are really a stalker. Why are you following me?”

Baekhyun was surprised to meet her again and asked her, “What are you doing here with Mr Park?”

“Excuse me, you haven’t answer my question.”

Chanyeol asked Jiyeon, “Do you know him?”

Jiyeon answered for him, “I hardly know him. He has been stalking me for a while.”

Chanyeol scoffed with a laugh and faced at Baekhyun, “I guess, you have to leave us alone. I’m not going with you.”

Baekhyun replied desperately, “No, you are going with me. I’m been searching and searching the perpetrator for long time. I know what you are up to. Where do you put your money? I have looked on your accounts. Few of them attracted me…four women I know who were murdered. They were on your account list.”

“I don’t know what you are talking about. How dare you look into my accounts…”

“Kim Minjung, Lee Minyoung, Angel the car model and Im Jaejung’s mistress. They were on the list. Don’t lie. You know them.”

“Daebak. Are you suspecting me? I haven’t heard them for ages. They were my friends.”

“Really? Your friends? But I see there were a wild bunch of money…did these ladies give it to you?”

“Look, Baekhyun-shii. You are now ruining my date with Jiyeon. Get out.”

“Did they give it to you? Huh?”

“BACK…”

Chanyeol was about to say the next word and Baekhyun pulled Jiyeon away as Jiyeon yelped with surprise. Chanyeol glared at him angrily and Baekhyun smirked, “Answer my question.”

Jiyeon struggled to get Baekhyun off her and Chanyeol gritted his teeth, “Yes, they did.”

“What for?”

“For my genuine efforts. I helped them. Why do you want to know?”

“I’m curious. I’m expecting you to be that perpetrator. You seems so familiar to me what I heard from.”

Chanyeol raised his eyebrow while holding his true nature.

Baekhyun continued to say while holding her tightly, “A witness told me that there are two men who looks like model…they are tall. That description suits you perfectly. You are very tall.”

Chanyeol’s eyes became dark and smiled, “So? Can’t you see…there are so many models around the world? They are tall like me.”

Baekhyun smiled back, “I see.”

✰✰✰✰✰✰

At night, Jiyeon opened the computer and saw the ‘Mashimaro’ logged online. Her heart became soft and happy to see it since last two years.

She started to type the message first.

Jiyeon: Mashimaro! Long time no see! I really enjoyed the stay.

Mashimaro: Hello Jiyeon. It is good to hear that.

Jiyeon: Mashimaro…I’m so curious about you. I want to ask you.

Mashimaro: Free to ask me.

Jiyeon: Can you tell me your name?

Mashimaro: You are funny! Haha. I’m Bruno.

Jiyeon: But…you can read Korean and you speak Korean too. I want to know what your Korean name.

Mashimaro: Haha. I can tell you what.

Jiyeon: What?

Mashimaro: My last name is Byun. I’m not telling you my first name.

Jiyeon: Aish. You are so mean. Tell me…is your first letter starts with B? Like Bruno?

Mashimaro: Yes.

Jiyeon: Aigoo…that’s hard.

Mashimaro: Haha. What’s up?

Jiyeon: Nothing much. Something made me feel so happy and so bad at the same time.

Mashimaro: How so?

Jiyeon: There was a guy who kept stalking me for a while. He is so annoying and he is being obsessive on the information I couldn’t understand. He also interrogated my friend, too. But my friend made me happy because he made the special food and he is pretty romantic.

Mashimaro: I felt sorry for you. Ah…do you like him?

Jiyeon: I don’t know. I like him as a friend. It would be nice if he do these romantic things to his girlfriend.

Mashimaro: It would be nice.

Jiyeon: Yes…how about you?

Mashimaro: Me? I…I…I have been busy with work recently.

Jiyeon: What kind of work?

Mashimaro: Something.

Jiyeon: Something? What is it?

Mashimaro: Are you really curious?

Jiyeon: Tell me! I told you my personal things. You told me about yourself except your work. I wanted to know what your work was like. I bet your work is better than me.

Mashimaro: Hahahaha. I don’t think so. My work is like a hell.

Jiyeon: Ah…I see.

 

On the other side, Baekhyun was also typing the messages to Jiyeon and smiled, “Geezz…Jiyeon. Are you referring me to that stalker? Daebak.”

✰✰✰✰✰✰

Day by day, Jiyeon was keeping in touch with Chanyeol while Baekhyun was tracking Chanyeol down.

Chanyeol placed his phone at his ear and said with a low deep voice, “He is still tracking me down.”

“I can see that. What do you want me to do?”

“Minho, it should be better that you stay out of my way. He got the evidence of us.”

“Yes.”

“Oh, dig deep on his information and give me the text.”

“Yes, Chanyeol.”

He hung up his phone and knew that Baekhyun was still observing his moves.

✰✰✰✰✰✰

One day, Chanyeol walked quickly out of the clothes shop, trying to make Baekhyun lose him. He succeeded at the same time as Baekhyun bumped into a familiar lady who hurts her . Baekhyun saw her again and so as Jiyeon. Jiyeon grunted in anger, “YAH!”

Baekhyun looked around, trying to find Chanyeol however he lost him already. He helped her to get up and Jiyeon glared at him angrily. “Stalker, what are you doing here? Are you following me again?”

Baekhyun sighed as he saw Chanyeol’s sudden appear out of the pillar far ahead away from them. He decided to drag Jiyeon’s neck forward and placed his lips onto her lips. At the same time, he peeked behind her head and saw Chanyeol’s shocked face. Then he closed his eyes and enjoyed the kiss. However, Jiyeon’s reaction was a full of surprise and shock and her eyes were open wide.

 

A while later, Jiyeon tried to find Baekhyun around the building and heard something from the door. “YOU! Byun Baekhyun-shii. Why did you do it with Jiyeon?!?”

Baekhyun smirked, “I like her. I know her for long time.”

“What? You’ll better stay away. Stay away from her. She’s mine.”

“You won’t. Guess what? I finally found that lady, Jaejung’s mistress. She told me that you were looking for her for long time. Threatening her to give her money to you. Scared that you will kill her after she sees you.”

Chanyeol glared at him and smirked, “Finally you found me.”

“At last.”

“Good for you, Mashimaro.”

Baekhyun’s face became darken and pulled Chanyeol’s collar. He forced Chanyeol against the wall and said, “What did you say?”

Chanyeol laughed, “Mashimaro. Very funny. Mashimaro. You have been talking to my Jiyeon for long time.”

Suddenly they both heard Jiyeon’s gasp and she ran away immediately. Chanyeol pouted with his smile as he revealed his true nature, “Too bad. She already found out.”

Baekhyun looked at him and punched him. “Bastard.”

Taemin ran to him and panted heavily, “Hyung! I’ve been looking for you everywhere!”

Baekhyun said to Taemin, “Arrest him. He’s the perpetrator. We found him. Take care of that. I need to go.”

Baekhyun patted on his back and ran to search for Jiyeon.

✰✰✰✰✰✰

Five weeks later, Jiyeon was standing on the shiny golden beige sand, watching the blue waves moving.

Staring at the sun blankly.

No matter what…it may hurt her eyes but her heart hurts even more.

Until, someone covered her eyes with the hands and said, “Don’t look. Your eyes would be blind if you continue looking at it.”

Jiyeon moved his hands away and looked at him seriously, “Why are you here, Baekhyun-shii?”

Baekhyun smiled bitterly, “Jiyeon….”

“Go. Please leave me alone. I don’t want to see you.”

“Jiyeon…I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to be…”

“LEAVE ME ALONE! LEAVE!”

“Jiyeon….”

“Why are you so bad to me?! Such a bad Mashimaro.”

Baekhyun pulled her tightly into a hug and whispered to her ears, “I’m your bad Mashimaro.”

 


 

Hello!

YippieM is back. Sorry for the very very LATE update. TT____________TT

Hope you will like it.

But this one shot is worth a LONG one.

P.S. There are two Minhos - Baekhyun's Minho is Choi Minho (SHINee) and Chanyeol's Minho is Lee Minho ;)

If you are still waiting for my update and wonder what I'm up to. Please look on my profile page. You will see what I'm up to. :)

Please comment~

This oneshot is finished - achieved someone's wish who wanted Baekyeon :)

Ta da~

 

P.S. I will find a time to write new stories. However I need to finish these damn stories. >///<
Free to ask me for requests.

3 January 2012