THE MISSING

BAP 호스트 클럽: THE MISSING SEQUEL OF PICNIC PRINCESS

A/N: this story is dedicated to my friend who is die-hard fan of BAP ZELO…Really,girl… you have too many requests that I actually have to re-edit all the things from the top…but being a good friend, I do it anyway…Vampchick darling,I write in oneshot only..I don't want to make it into chapter. it takes time..

 

To you, please don’t be angry with me if you read this… I tried my best to make this story the most romantic one…Enjoy~ you should read the first story so that you can understand what was happening before.

 

Due to the problems that had been invading the asianfanfics.net, I couldn’t update this fic. Sorry for the long wait,guys.

 

 

BAP HOSTCLUB: THE MISSING

 

 

Few days before Zelo was missing

 

“Sara, can you do me a favour?” asked an old lady as she wanted to fetch her younger sister from kindergarten. Sara had a long black hair with a few red stripes on it. “Yes, if I don’t have anything to do” she said. The old lady was her neighbor. Lady Mi-an.

 

 

“Can you help me buy my groceries?” she said an added “I am busy due to the parents-teacher meeting day. They wanted me to prepare for the refreshments”

 

 

Having sympathy to that old lady, she would help her. “Okay. I’ll help you” she said happily.

 

 

“When do you want me to buy it?” asked Sara. “Tomorrow”

 

====

[Zelo’s POV]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ae5qRWPCg

My phone ring tone was buzzing to life. It was a song named ‘I remember’.

 

 

“Promise me that we’ll meet here tomorrow” said a nine-year old girl as she left me. I would wait for you here tomorrow.

 

 

She was my best friend that I had ever had in the world. We had been friends since we were three years old at a kindergarten. She promised me that she would meet me at the playground and I was so excited to see her.

 

 

But she broke her promise. She didn’t show up on that day. And it broke my heart. Since that day she never came to school. She was my senior in an elementary school. She was older than me by one year.

 

 

No one knew what was happened to her. Three months later, I was transferred to Akira elementary school. It had been years passed, I was still thinking about her. It had no use to think about someone who might forget about you.

 

 

Every night, I would have a dream about her. I never once forget about her.

“Zelo, no need to be sad. Today we are having a picnic”

 

====

 

"Nooooo! Mommy won the game, no fair!" Himchan wailed. Yong Jae sighed. 'Will he ever learn' thought Yong Jae.

 

 

And with that their picnic had come to an end.

 

====

 

“Daehyun-ahh, I want to go somewhere” told Zelo as he went out from Daehyun’s house. He was going to a place he used to go with his friend. His childhood friend.

 

 

“Gahh…. I’m so tired” he shouted loudly as he stretched his arms to the sky. He remembered that this place was the place he first made friend with that girl. The girl who left him. He didn’t blame her for being forgotten about the promise. She was a nine year old girl.

 

 

He closed his eyes as he tried to remember more about her.

 

 

START FLASHBACK

 

 

“Ne,Junhong” said a cute six year old little girl. They were playing hide and seek with their school mates.

 

 

“Don’t talk. They’re here” said Zelo as he put a finger on his friend’s thin lips. They were hiding inside a long barrel. Both he and his best friend. The girl’s name was Chae. He always called her ‘Chaechae’ because he thought the name was cute for her. She was blushing as Zelo caught her hand tightly.

 

 

“Jun hong-Oppa” she said in low voice. “I…I…just..wannntt..tto...to say…” she fidgeted nervously. Zelo looked at her and smiled. She was blushing red like a tomato. Her rosy cheeks made him want to hug her at that instant.

 

 

He touched her forehead. “Are you okay, chaechae?” asked Zelo worried about Chae. She shook her head and said “I’m okay, Jun hong” and added “I just want to say happy birthday”.

 

 

She hugged him tightly like a teddy bear grip. “I’m suffocating, Chaechae” Zelo complained. She gave him a skateboard with his name on it. Junhong. Oh, she was so sweet.

 

 

“Umm…I have something for you too” said Zelo as he took something out of his small pocket. A locket with heart shape. It had a name on it. “Z&S forever”.

 

 

END FLASHBACK

 

It was then when he heard a whining voice of a little girl which wake him up from his reverie.

 

 

“I want to play” he heard again. But this time it was louder than before.

 

 

“No, we have to get home” a female voice was heard. He felt his heart beating faster. He wondered who was the person that made him feeling like this.

 

 

He opened his eyes and was shocked to see who the person was. “Jelly, we need to go home right now” the young girl said as she tried to drag her little sister from the see-saw.

 

 

Zelo couldn’t believe his eyes. He stood and walked in the sibling’s direction. The girl was looking at him with curiosity. “Chaechae” Zelo whispered softly.

 

 

“May I help you?” the girl said as she held her sister’s hand. She was still looked exactly the same as he last saw her. Big round eyes. Long black hair with few red stripes. It couldn’t be her. But he had to make sure.

 

=====

 

I could see there was someone else in the park. I somehow felt comfortable being here even though it was the first time for her to come here.

 

 

I got a feeling that I had been here before but I couldn’t remember when. Suddenly, my head was hurt. I usually got a terrible headache whenever I tried to recall my memories. It really hurt me. It did. I was kneeling on the ground when I heard someone called my name. I wondered who the man was. “May I help you?” I asked despite my really hurtful headache.

 

 

“Chaesara, are you okay?”

 

 

The word struck me. ‘How did he knew my name?, I asked to myself. I wondered if he was my classmate. But it couldn’t be. I was homeschooled when I was 10 years old.

 

=====

 

[Zelo’s POV]

 

 

Was this girl really her?

 

Really the Chaechae that I used to know?

 

Why did I felt hurt when I saw her and finally met her?

 

She should have forgotten about me long time ago as I should have.

 

Why did I still thinking about her?

 

What was I trying to achieve here?

 

My friendship. It wasn’t that and I knew for sure.

 

I didn’t know the feelings that had been lingering around my heart and my mind.

 

It was killing me.

 

I prayed to god to take away these feelings so that I wouldn’t be suffered.

 

But now, you showed me this.

 

You reunited us back. What are you trying to do here? What are you trying to tell me?

 

 

[End of Zelo’s POV]

 

====

 

Zelo was holding her shoulder trying to help her to get back on her feet. “Chaesara, are you okay?” asked Zelo. The girl was looking at him, shocked. It was obvious that she didn’t remember about him the way he did about her. Zelo felt hurt and taken aback. But he managed a smile.

 

 

“I’m okay, thank you, mister-“ she said as she wanted to know his name. Zelo answered politely like he usually did. “Zelo” he said.

 

 

If she was her, she would have remembered him. The facial on her face didn’t show that she knew him before. She couldn’t be the one, doubt Zelo.

 

 

All of his doubts were suddenly disappeared when she said this “How do you know my name?” asked that girl. She was holding her little sister who resembled her so much when she was little.

 

 

He decided he wanted to make her remember about him. “I know you” he said as he smiled even though he was crumbling into pieces inside. “Oh sorry. I don’t remember your name” she said honestly as she was looking on the ground. She felt guilty. But it was the real truth that she didn’t remember about him.

 

 

“It’s okay” Zelo said as he put his hands on his pockets. It was then when he saw a locket that he gave her on his five years old birthday.

 

 

She still kept it.

 

 

She noticed the look of his eyes on her locket that she was wearing. “It was a gift from a friend. I couldn’t remember much about it because-“ she stopped, decided to not continue it any further.

 

 

“I always tried to remember about it. But I just couldn’t” she explained. Zelo understood that she didn’t remember him and couldn’t because there was something that had happened.

 

 

“Where’s your house, miss?” he asked like a gentleman would be. “I’m afraid that there’ll be something happening on your way home. Plus it was almost dawn” told Zelo as he gave his jacket to Chae’s small sister for her to wear.

The small girl looked at him, slightly wondered about the charming man who was on their aid. She liked him. And she wanted him to be with her big sister. She was worried about her sister.

 

 

Every day since the accident happened, everything was changed. She wasn’t what she used to be. A happy-go-lucky girl had gone. Her sister became more serious, it was as if she was a completely different though she was still the loving and lovable type.

 

 

Jelly wanted to help her no matter what. She wanted to give her sister happiness that was supposed to brightened her world today.

 

 

Even though, Jelly was just a small girl, she knew that this man in front of her sister had loved her the way she loved her too.

 

 

Now they were in front of their house. “Umm…Thank you for sending us home, Zelo” Sara thanked him politely. Zelo scratched his back, sweating nervously. It was dark outside and he didn’t know where he was right now. And he left his phone in Daehyun’s house.

 

 

Zelo was definitely trying to be calm while on the inside, he was panicking like hell.

 

 

ZELO IN HIS STATE MIND

 

What are you thinking you are doing when you leave the house?*Zelo’s evil side speaking.

 

Sorry. I never thought that it would be like this.*Zelo’s good side speaking, slightly panicked.

 

If you are not acting like a gentleman, it would not be like this.

 

I just want to spend time with her. It’s none of your business.

 

Yes.it is. So what are you going to do now?

 

I don’t know. Maybe try finding a place to stay.

 

=====

 

“Umm. Are you okay?” asked Sara to a dazed young man. She invited him in since it was dark outside. “Please go inside” invited Sara. This was his opportunity to tell her that he was Junhong.

 

 

INSIDE CHAESARA’S HOUSE
 

“Umm…Chaesara, I wanted to tell you something. And it’s kinda important” said Zelo as he waited inside the living room. Sara was in a kitchen making some hot cocoa for her guest. A young male whom she just met recently. He was a such a cutie, thought Sara.

 

 

Chaesara was brewing a cup of tea for Zelo. She was a bit confused. ‘How does Zelo know my name?’ asked Sara to herself. For an instant, she could see a glimpse of her pasts. A past that she had not seen before.

 

===

 

“Promise me that we’ll meet here tomorrow”

 

“I just want to say happy birthday”

 

“NOO”

 

All the vivid images of her pasts came to her at the same time. It all ended with an image of a little girl that was hit by a car. The pain from that past could be felt by Sara now. She experienced the pain from the accident. “NOOOOO” she shrieked in pain.

 

 

“Chaechae, are you okay?” asked Zelo worriedly as he marched to the kitchen with Jelly in his arms. He was shocked to see Sara lying on the floor motionless. She was not moving not even a limb. Zelo could not think straight.

 

 

He was panicked and worried sick about her. She was the only one that had made him feel special. He could not afford himself losing her again after he had found her. Little Jelly was crying when she saw her sister in the floor.

 

 

“Mama, wake up” cried Jelly.

 

 

To her, Sara was like her mother ever since their parents had died in airplane crash three years ago. And they were taken care by their neighbor before Sara found a part-time job as a cashier at MADAME’s café.

 

 

Zelo lifted the fainted Sara and laid her down on a couch before he touched her forehead softly and kissed it. “Jelly, you wait here with your sister. I’m going to call for help from the neighbours” said Zelo as he seated Jelly on the couch beside Sara.

 

====

“Hello, excuse me. We need help. There’s an emergency” said Zelo, panicked as he knocked the neighbor’s door. Zelo restrained himself from crying. He didn’t notice that his beloved Chaechae had fallen sick.

 

 

“Wait” an old woman voice was heard from the inside of the house. The door was opened.

 

 

“Oh. Young man, what are you doing here?” asked an old woman who looked more than 50 years old.

 

 

“Chaechae…she…ffaint…” stammered Zelo terribly. He couldn’t talk properly. Mi-an, the old lady, was shocked and hurriedly walked to Chaesara’s residence.

 

====

 

NEXT DAY

 

Sara opened her eyes and was shocked when she found two cute babies sleeping together on the same couch. The small baby was sleeping peacefully in the arms of the big baby. They were just like a newborn babies.

 

She tried to stand when her headache attacked her. “Ouchhh” she whispered but it gently managed to awake Zelo. “Chaechae, are you okay?” asked Zelo as he stood up with Jelly in his arms. Jelly was a deep sleeper. Sara walked towards Zelo and put a finger on her lips.

 

“Shh” she said and added “She’s sleeping”. She brought Jelly to her room. It was now 9 A.M. in the morning. Jelly’s school would start in four hours. There were still enough time to work.

 

 

“So what are you doing now?” asked Zelo as he sat on the kitchen watching Sara wearing an apron. He adored her still just like he used to when they were small. And he always did no matter what happened.

 

 

His Chaechae.

 

 

“Zelo, what do you mean by you know me?” asked Chaesara as she gave him a mug of hot cappuccino. He sipped a bit before he said “I know you like I’ve always do”.

 

 

“Hey, Chaechae. Wanna go to the amusement park?” asked Zelo as he eyed her carefully.” You, me and little Jelly” he added.

 

“Okay” nodded Sara in agreement.

 

====

AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK

 

Zelo, Sara and Jelly were enjoying themselves and now it was time to send Jelly to kindergarten. It was almost 1 o’clock. They were holding hands. Jelly was between them.

 

 

“I feel like we are now a family” Jelly said cutely. Sara chuckled and said “What makes you think like that, Jelly?”

 

 

Sara looked at Zelo and then smiled.

 

 

*dub dub*dub dub*

 

“What is this feeling?” thought Zelo. He was startled from his deep thoughts when he heard this “Sara is my Mama, Jelly is Mama’s daughter. Zelo is Papa. So that what makes us a family”

 

 

*dub dub*dub dub*

 

 

He nearly choked to death when he heard those words coming out from Jelly’s innocent mouth. Sara’s cheeks were reddened like tomatoes. He liked tomatoes. She was so cute when she was blushing.

 

====

 

FLASHBACK

 

“What happened to Sara actually? What is wrong with her?” asked Zelo as he was sitting nervously on the couch. Jelly was already fast asleep. Sara was sleeping on the sofas. He took care of her. He soaked wet towel and twisted to put it on her forehead. Lady Mi-an told him something that he never knew before. One he expected had never happened to Chaechae.

 

 

“Son, how did you know Chaesara?” asked Mi-an as she placed her hands onto his.

 

 

“I knew her before. She is my childhood friend” Zelo said and added “I’m the one who gave her the locket”. Mi-an gasped. It was as she was expected. This young man was the one that had given Sara the locket.

“Are you Jun Hong?”

 

 

“Yes. I am”

 

 

“Well,Jun Hong. I think you should know the truth” she said and continued “Sara lost her memories due to an accident back then when she was nine years old”

 

 

Zelo was shocked and taken aback. The reason to why she couldn’t recall his name. The reason to why she didn’t come on that day was because she was having an accident.

 

 

“So that means she couldn’t remember anything that we had done before when we were children”

 

 

Mi-an just nodded. Feeling of despair had affected him greatly. Why did this have to happen to her? Why? Why to Chaechae?

 

 

“What can we do to make her regain her memories?” Tears trickled down his cheeks. He didn’t want to vanish it. It was a proof that he still cared for her.

 

 

“You have to make her remember. You bring her to somewhere where you usually went together when you were child” she said and added “Let’s pray that it will work”

 

 

Zelo caressed Sara’s face soothingly as he looked at her locket. “You and I will always be forever”

 

=====

 

AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK, after sending Jelly to kindergarten…

 

“Umm. Zelo, what are we doing here?” asked Sara, curious. She felt that she had fallen for this man when she laid her eyes on him when they met in the playground yesterday. She felt that she had known him forever.

 

 

“Sara, I know you might not remember me. But I still remember about you” said Zelo as he pressed his hands on hers.

 

 

*dub dub*dub dub*

 

 

“Zelo, what are you doing?” asked Sara. ‘What is this feeling that I get?’ thought Sara.

 

 

It was then Zelo sang a song. “What my heart tells me to do”

 

 

Zelo looked at her in the eyes as he hugged her gently. “Sara, please remember me. It’s me, JunHong”.

 

 

Hearing his name, tears fell out from her eyes. “Chaechae” he said worriedly as he cupped her face. “I remember you now” she said and with that Zelo pulled her into a kiss.

 

 

A deep kiss.

 

 

“I want to tell you this long time ago” he said and then gulped.

 

 

“You are the woman I’ve dreamt for”

 

 

“You are my life and I will not let you go again”

 

 

He kissed her again and said “I love you, Chaechae”

 

 

She kissed him back. “I’ll never forget about you again”

 

 

“And I love you”

 

 

A/N: oh, so sweet…I didn’t imagine that the ending would be this sweet.. this story is dedicated to my beloved friend, little jello..haha..

 

NEXT SEQUEL: BAP HOST CLUB: THE GOLDEN TICKET