Chapter 3

First Kiss ♥

 

 

You were running away from there when Gongchan grabbed your wrist and spun you around.. 

"What's wrong??"

You looked away avoiding eye contact with him, "Nothing, I'm okay.."

"NO.. You're NOT!" he said turning you around to face him

You immediately looked down, hiding your tears, "Please!.. Just go away.." and moved away from him.. 

"Please.." you ran away and Gongchan just stood there, not knowing what to do..

She's crying!!!.. If only I knew why.. I can't stand seeing her this way.. ;~; OTTOKHE???!

-----------------------------------------------------------

You got your books out of your locker and were going home, but saw your boyfriend.. 

He was with another girl.. You bit your lower lip, holding back your tears and went over to them

"Jinnie why??" you questioned, wanting the reason for him breaking your heart like this

"Don't play so innocent.. I saw you with that guy yesterday!"

"It's not like that.. Seriously!.. He kissed me, it was a dare.. I even tried pushing him aw--"

"Quit lying! You really expect me to believe that ?!" he stared at you coldly

"I've already told you that it's over.. What is it that you're finding so hard to understand about that?" 

He then kissed the girl right infront of you.. At that moment you couldn't control your emotions any longer and you felt the first tear drop.. "Chaejin geumane.." (Chaejin stop it..) you mumbled loud enough for him to hear~~

"How does that make you feel???" he asked coldly, continuously tearing your heart apart

*Zelo and Minhyuk were walking past and had heard everything.. "that ing bastard!" they ran away calling Gongchan*

You closed your eyes not being able to take it anymore.. "I never really liked you anyway.. I've always wanted to break up with you.. but just didn't know how to say it.." he continued hurting you with his words.. only making you feel worse.. "I'm tired of seeing your ing face everyday.. I'm tired of being around you, do you know how suffocated I feel?.."

You were too hurt to say anything back, so you left from there.. sitting in a corner where you thought you wouldn't be seen & broke into tears.. 

Someone was coming your way, you looked up to see Gongchan.. 

He sat down infront of you, put his hands on your face and gently wiped those countless tears away

"I'm so sorry!~~" he whispered to you, not breaking contact with your eyes then grabbed your wrist tightly pulling you back to where Chaejin and Misun were.. You tried releasing your hand but his grip was too tight this time.. 

"Seok Chaejin!!" he shouted seeing him leaving

Chaejin turned around to see you with Gongchan, "Wow.. you're fast aren't you?" he said coming closer to you..

Gongchan was getting mad.. every word he'd say to you was making him more angrier.. 

"Shut the up!" Gongchan pushed him against the wall, being unable to control his anger anymore.. "She's already told you right? Me and my friends had a dare, where I was supposed to kiss her.. If you really loved her then you would believe her.. but that's clearly not the case right?.. there's no doubt that you're a ing jerk.. you're just playing with her feelings aren't you?!" Gongchan's fist was only inches away from Chaejin's face.. 

Chaejin turned to you.. "You've never kissed me but you kissed him?.. I bet you've even ha--"

"Crazy bastard!!" Gongchan punched him across the face and didn't stop until he felt satisfied..