001

Beautiful Stranger

Narrator's POV-

Miyoung fluttered her eyes open. She heard the sound of birds chirping, and the wind softly brushing the trees. "What time is it?" she rubbed her eyes as she got up and took out her phone. She squinted, adjusting to the light. She leaned in closer to her IPhone, and read the time. "1:55?" she hissed in disbelief. "Gosh, I just slept through 2nd to 4th period!" she scolded to herself.

Miyoung was only supposed to sleep through 2nd period, which was her History class. She forgot to do her assignment, which meant she would've gotten a detention. "You're so stupid, you know?" she mumbled to herself, mentally slapping herself. Well, at least I missed out on school! Whoopee she thought. She sat back up and stretched her arms out wide.

She sighed heavily, and grabbed her guitar which was lying on the floor. She couldn't leave the roof until the 4th period finished, so the school guards wouldn't catch her. "Only 10 more minutes to go, then I can go" Miyoung cracked a small smile.

She stared at her guitar, looking at it's features. I really need to get another Guitar, this one is getting out of tune she thought to herself. Miyoung threw her head back, staring at the clouds. She grinned at the feelng of her hair blowing in the wind. What a lovely day she thought to herself.

"That still doesn't change the fact that you're stupid!" she shouted, slapping herself. She heard a slight chuckle from behind, and she stopped in her tracks. She turned around, and saw a guy with blonde/brown hair. It was a little bit wavy, and his bangs where covering most of his eyebrows.

"Oh, hey there person who was watching me" Miyoung grinned at the tall, handsome guy. Well, he wasn't that tall compared to Miyoung. Miyoung is 174cm, which is pretty tall for a Korean girl. "I wasn't watching you" he scoffed.

Miyoung flinched at the voice, she knew who it was. Just to make sure, she squinted and leaned forward, shading her eyes with her hand. She realised who it was, it was him. 'The Amazing', 'The Fragile Flower' ... and many other names that the fangirls have given him. "Oh, it's you ..." she smirked, and crossed her arms.

"You could've just said you wanted an autograph" he 'tsked'. "Ha, no. If you signed an autograph, you would be killing a tree" Miyoung said in 'a-matter-of-fact' voice. "Well, sorry for disturbing your dream" he winked.

"You're not forgiven. You made me wake up to a nightmare, Luhan" Miyoung shoved past him, not bothering to glance back. Luhan just watched her, examining every inch of her. Heh, this will be easy he smirked to himself. Let the game begin he thought.


A/N- Mianhae! This was a long update, and it ended up being really short ._____. But I pinky promise that it will be better, and longer in the next update! I just had to get rid of the basic idea of the story. And no, You(Miyoung) and Luhan don't know eachother, you've just heard of eachother. So for you people who will assume that 'you' and Luhan went out or some , you didn't. Don't worry, the TRUE meaning of the storyline will come out soon! And I'll reveal what Luhan is trying to do later on ;) kekekeke. So, subscribe and comment puhleaase^^ And NO silent readers, alrighty? Anyways, Ciao! I promise the next chapter will be 100000x better~!