Ch: 5 Ocean of Glamour

Ruki‘s Kitten

Next morning I woke up bright and early. Memories of last night came back to me. '

Oh was all I could say. I hopped up realizing that he would be here to pick me up. I scrambled to find something good to wear. Usually I wouldn't act like this but this was RUKI. I had just finished my hair when I heard a car. I looked out the window to see Ruki waiting. He looked up and waved. I gulped.

"Just act normal," I muttered to myself as I ran downstairs .

"Have a good day," my uncle called out as I walked out the door.Ruki looked amazing as always. I frowned. There's no way I'm worthy of him.

"You look lovely," he said softly. I blushed and he caressed my face.

"So cute." He held my gaze. "Uh...um ready to go," I asked. Ruki smiled.

"First stop....cake store."

We got in the car and droved off. He asked me questions like 'What's my favorite movie?' or 'What's your favorite colors?' When we got to the cake store, I was like a little kid in a candy store. I tasted everything. We finally settled on chocolate. Ruki saw the big stupid grin on my face and laughed. "What? I like cake." And continued tasting my cake. After going to another store, it finally becamen lunchtime. Ruki dragged me to this restaurant and sat us down at a table outside. We were eating and laughing when a flash went off. I looked back to see papparazzi. I looked at Ruki and he seemed very pissed off.

"Dammitt he muttered then grabbec my hand. We try to run to the car. Finally we made it. Once inside, Ruki held my hand."I'm sorry about that." He kissed my forehead. "It's okay." I smiled. "It was bound to happened."

(Ruki's POV)

When I saw the paparazzi, I was so pissed off. I'm trying to have a nice lunch with fiancée. I cursed under my breath and grabbed Lillith's hand. We had to get out of here. We ran towards the carm and got in. I held her hand.

" I'm sorry about that."

I kissed her forehead. She just smiled. I smiled and drove off. Once we got inside her house, Lillith plopped on the couch. I scooped her up and sat her on my lap. She blushed which I just simply adore. I ran my fingers through her hair. She made an odd sound that sounded alot like purring. Just like a kitten, I thought. 

(Lillith's POV)

Ruki ran his fingers through my hair. I purred. I have just changed the channel on t.v when something caught my attention. 

" Today on Japan weekly, who is the mysterious girl seen with The Gazette's Ruki? Her identify will be told later and fans might not like it."

then I saw two pictures of us. Ruki curled his arms around me. 

"Again I'm so sorry."

I looked at him. " It's fine. This was going to happen."

(Later)

Ruki and I were sitting at the table eating.  I was thinking about my life with Ruki when he spoked up

"Kitten."

I looked up. "Hmmm?"

"I have to go to work tomorrow so I won't be  able to see you. I got to record a new song and I have a concet tomorrow."

I swallowed my food. "We'll that's fine. I can find something to occupy me during the day and maybe I'll come see the concert."

He smiled and it made me happy somehow. I got up and went to do the dishes. Halfway throughit, Ruki wrapped his arms around me from behind. He kissed my neck and I blushed a deep red. 

"I'm glad that you're my future bride."

I dropped  the plate and completely stood numb. I could feel my heart fluttering. He then began to hum in my ear. We stood like that for what felt like years. I didn't want this moment to end. Then he turned around and kissed me. 

"I got to go, Kitten." 

He kissed me again and this time I could feel the reluctance. Truthfully I didn't want him to go either. I watched as he walked out the door and droves off. I closed the door and slumped against the door. 

"My lady?"

I looked up to see the maid. "Is everything all right?"

I got up. "Do you want to watch a movie with me?"