CH.2:Surprise!!

Ruki‘s Kitten

When we got there,we got glowsticks and waited for the concert to start.The concert was amazing as I would thought.Ruki‘s vocals were amazing as usual.When it ended we went backstage to meet the band.Yoko and I stared in awe as we took in the scene.Aoi and Uraha were absently strumming guitars.Kai was playing a game while Ruki and Reita were smoking.We both sat down and Yoko began askingna million and one questions.I,on the other hand,was absorbing the beauty around me.All of the members were dropdead gorgous.The guys brought us drinks and surprisingly,Ruki and Reita striked a conversation with me.They asked me what it was like in America.I looked back at Yoko who seemed to be getting a mini guitar lesson from Uraha.After an hour, the manager came and told us that it was time to go.Yoko walked out of there starstrucked.“They‘re even amazing as a person,”she exclaimed.I nodded in agreement as we made our way home. I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed.I saw that Yoko was still sleeping and crept quietly downstairs.My uncle was reading the newspaper when he saw me.“Ah,good morning.I‘m glad that you‘re awake.We have something to discuss.”“Hmmm?” I was confused.“You‘re 19 now and you know I want you to have a happy life.I have decided that it is time for you to marry.”I processed this information in my head. I thought about it for a minute and found myself okay with it.“Is he cute?”My uncle looked puzzled.“You‘re not mad?You‘re okay with this?”I kissed him on the cheek.“Of course not.I know you chose the right person for me.So when do I get to meet him?”“Tonight,so if you wanna go shopping do it before 8 o‘clock.”He ran his fingers through his hair.I grabbed an apple and skipped back to my room.I jumped on the bed, waking Yoko up.“Yah!Why‘d you wake me!?”“Get up, we got to go shopping!”I went to the closet.Yoko rubbed her eyes and yawned.“What‘s the rush?”After telling her about the marriage, Yoko got excited.“I hope he‘s hot and can put up with you,”Yoko said.I thought about it while we got dressed.We left to find an outfit worthy of my fiance.

[Ruki‘s POV]

I let out a puff of smoke. I decided to kill some time before meeting up with my manager. Kai jumped on me interrupting my thoughts. “Hey man shouldn‘t you be getting ready?” I pushed him off and he sat down. “It ain‘t time yet, stupid.” I let out another puff. “I bet she‘s hot. No way the manager would choose an ugly girl for you.” I smiled.“She better be.” I got up and went to find the manager.Time to go meet my future wife.